Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
d58b8007ebcc20d23accda9ac6c49933.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Guys.. If a woman doesn't look happy and you know it's your fault and she hasn't even smelled coffee yet, yelling "what's your issue?!" In her face is not the way to diffuse the situation.

/rant

Or worse... if he can't tell the diff between your mad face and sad face. I get that one a lot. :D

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Or worse... if he can't tell the diff between your mad face and sad face. I get that one a lot. :D

Andria

Oh I know the faces well. She doesn't have to say a word and I know exactly how she feels, if it was me who did something or generally pissed.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh I know the faces well. She doesn't have to say a word and I know exactly how she feels, if it was me who did something or generally pissed.

My husband is at a little bit of a disadvantage; I have an old acne scar just between my eyebrows which has merged into one of my frown wrinkles... so it's like a permanent frown mark, giving me a TERRIBLE case of "resting bitch face". He also seems to think I'm probably mad at him about something 24/7 (though I'm really not!), so he automatically jumps to the conclusion that I'm mad, even when I'm sad.

I'm trying out some of that Neutrogena Wrinkle Eraser, supposed to show results in one week... maybe I can get rid of most of that permanent frown mark?

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Damn, tell ur husband
HONEY,before you say something
I just wanna say I AINT MAD AT YA
Love u
OK HONEY SAY IT HERE

Heh. Usually it's like "What's wrong?" And I say "Nothing." And he thinks it's the typical "nothing" where the woman is expecting the man to read her mind -- but I'm really not like that at all -- when I'm mad, it's really easy to tell, because I'M YELLING AT THE TOP OF MY VOICE! And usually the most profane language I can lay my tongue on. :D :giggle: I'm not the silent pouting type AT ALL. :D Then he'll say "Well, you look mad." To which I say, "I'm actually kinda depressed, but I can manage mad if you keep poking at me." :D

Andria

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heh. Usually it's like "What's wrong?" And I say "Nothing." And he thinks it's the typical "nothing" where the woman is expecting the man to read her mind -- but I'm really not like that at all -- when I'm mad, it's really easy to tell, because I'M YELLING AT THE TOP OF MY VOICE! And usually the most profane language I can lay my tongue on. :D :giggle: I'm not the silent pouting type AT ALL. :D Then he'll say "Well, you look mad." To which I say, "I'm actually kinda depressed, but I can manage mad if you keep poking at me." :D

Andria
Ahhhhhh
IT ALL UR FAULT LOL
YOU TRAIN HIM WELL tsk tsk

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
EJ, it was probably good you passed on last Friday, that place was and old school punk rock place with a few guys sporting 2 foot high mohawks! It was a trip bro...

I still would have loved to meet you and the Mrs for a drink. I guess next time it's going to be Dinnyland or someplace lime that....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
EJ, it was probably good you passed on last Friday, that place was and old school punk rock place with a few guys sporting 2 foot high mohawks! It was a trip bro...

I still would have loved to meet you and the Mrs for a drink. I guess next time it's going to be Dinnyland or someplace lime that....
O really
Me don't like that shit
Yeah men let's go for happy hour at
Lbc yard house bro, they have the best TAPAZ and the best beer bro?

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

And what, preytell, is wrong with a bit of punk rock? lol

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
O really
Me don't like that shit
Yeah men let's go for happy hour at
Lbc yard house bro, they have the best TAPAZ and the best beer bro?

Yes, it was a surprise to say the least, didn't say there's anything wrong with it at all. I was down there to see a couple of employees play Hank, but this was one of the origanal punk rock places in not just OC but So Cal! Was cool but not a place to have conversation with someone you're meeting with for the first time.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For sure EJ, we can plan next time, it was a last minute thing that we went to do thought I would give it a try, you know take the girls for a night out, earn those brownie points!

Hank, you into punk? Have you heard of the Skullz?
Back a few years ago (ok, maybe more than a few) I played in a "punk" band. We played with Less Than Jake in someone's back yard lol Skullz rings a bell, but I can't seem to recall them

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Back a few years ago (ok, maybe more than a few) I played in a "punk" band. We played with Less Than Jake in someone's back yard lol Skullz rings a bell, but I can't seem to recall them

They were one of the original Los Angeles punk rock bands from the 70's, I went to see Billy Bones play, he has a following and we ended in a place that the bartender looked meaner than the 6'5" bouncers, tatted up, piercings, etc, SHE was a bad ass! If you played in a band you know what i mean.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For sure EJ, we can plan next time, it was a last minute thing that we went to do thought I would give it a try, you know take the girls for a night out, earn those brownie points!

Hank, you into punk? Have you heard of the Skullz?
Photographic evidence. This is from a show in Long Island
77007704a49a5f2c64f80da53b0ebc02.jpg

VU Sponsors