Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Funny-moving-animated-picture-of-a-pointer-in-the-eye.gif

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It did. Apparently, saying things that are meant for other threads, but you'd really not rather say them THERE, where they make sense, isn't always negative. So this thread, like maybe even the board itself, is being elevated by some very positive energy.

Now that said, GAWD, she makes my pulse race... ;)
Lindsey sterling? Or the other one you shared?

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Basically Pulsevape and pcrdude Just can't let it go.... after YEARS of not being on ECF. I expressed my opinion about the members of the "Outside" and pulsevape started bashing me for it. Dick.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you keep asking me to volunteer, but can't find the time to even tell me how, then fuck you.

If you want the shit you hired me to build, but can't be bothered to schedule a delivery time, then fuck you too.

And if any of you get butthurt because I'm not volunteering and delivering... which is apparently all of you... then fuckity fuck fuck fuck you all.

I fucking hate people. And I said it fucking here.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you keep asking me to volunteer, but can't find the time to even tell me how, then fuck you.

If you want the shit you hired me to build, but can't be bothered to schedule a delivery time, then fuck you too.

And if any of you get butthurt because I'm not volunteering and delivering... which is apparently all of you... then fuckity fuck fuck fuck you all.

I fucking hate people. And I said it fucking here.
Wow. Hate is such a strong word...........

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes. Hate is a strong word. Hate. Everyone. Even the semi-nice people, since the semi-nice people who have turned sour, for their infinite number of illogical/selfish reasons, have ruined it for absolutely everyone.

I don't hate my wife. She's not people. She's my wife. She doesn't fucking count.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just laughed at the thought that I could possibly, and single-handedly, force this thread back to the Mud Pit.

Not worth the effort. So to balance out my rant, here's a blurry photo of some random stupid fuzzy thing.

Some Stupid Cute Thing with Bling.jpg

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes. Hate is a strong word. Hate. Everyone. Even the semi-nice people, since the semi-nice people who have turned sour, for their infinite number of illogical/selfish reasons, have ruined it for absolutely everyone.

I don't hate my wife. She's not people. She's my wife. She doesn't fucking count.
Welcome to the fucking club, brother! lol And remember, you can't be racist if you hate everyone!

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
to post a picture?

Well, yeah. I'm the polar opposite of a human who likes being in photos. Putting yourself out there for potential judgment. I'd never have the balls to do that.

Plus, no one wants to see that. Trust me. If you want to see an angry dude, just go to Google images and type "photos of angry dudes."

VU Sponsors