Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here you go

strange-beer-names_3.jpg
Good shit! The Oaked is better tho

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You are younger than me...Oh and you are very attractive judging from the couple pics I've seen.

I used to do ok... but those days are behind me now. It's just reality. Happens to everyone... if they're lucky. ;)

Andria

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I bet you still got it going on.

Really don't. Didn't you see my recent post about the no makeup/no hairdo/no heels/braless middle-aged slob I have turned into, because I prefer comfort? If I needed to attract a mate, I'd be in a world of hurt. But I have a terrific mate who says that because I'm his, I look just fine to him, and that, and staying healthy, is really all I care about.

Andria

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
the LG Electronics lithium ion battery blew up without warning, scorching her right leg, ripping skin off her knee and shredding her jeans.

Assume it actually blew up, like she said.
Assume she had absolutely no metal in her pocket along with the batt, like her attorney said.

From everything I've read about exploding batteries so far, the only way that LG would have exploded was if it was already aggressively venting while she put it in her pocket.

By the way, if that batt exploded in her pocket with such force that it blew out of her jeans and got stuck in the dashboard, I'm thinking she wouldn't have just gotten burns. She would have lost a chunk of her leg.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
By the way, if that batt exploded in her pocket with such force that it blew out of her jeans and got stuck in the dashboard, I'm thinking she wouldn't have just gotten burns. She would have lost a chunk of her leg.
Yep...Again I'll just recall the incident at the big vape meet.Where an 18650 mechanical mod literally turned into a pipe bomb situation.As in exploded with enough force it took out a nice chunk out of the tile floor some of which melted and put a big hole in the ceiling tiles as well.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah. That.

It sucks when anyone gets hurt. But... There's this point in a narrative where you can tell someone is exaggerating facts for a big payday.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey @ej1024 ! You slacking today or are you learning to clean glass yet?

I'm buying a RO/DI water system and a water fed pole bro.

MO MONEY. MO VAPE SHIT.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But you really need the same revenge my mom got -- for him to live long enough for his children to grow up and realize for themselves that he really is an asshole. :D

Andria
My kid figured that out before she was three. But he never made an effort to reel in the flag either....

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, a gal's always gotta have a "plan B." I'm in Tennessee, there's ground in Del Rio that's never seen feet, and quite a few good ol' boys that'll do anything for a roll of skoal.... ;)
Well.... You got yourself a plan H now. Don't you go worryin' yer purty lil noggin 'bout nuffin!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol I'm sure. Right now as long as I don't manage to go to prison it'll all be fine. Somebody better keep the chalk and shovel handy just in case though
Quick Lime works better than chalk...Just Saying.

EDIT : Although using a backhoe works best it not only digs the hole super fast it'll turn the corpse to chum sized bits.

EDIT OF EDIT : JUST SAYING.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors