Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am waiting for an open ear that can understand why I am ready to strangle someone.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
we should give this one out
atlasstatue-copy.jpg
Forcibly if necessary...Just Saying!

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am waiting for an open ear that can understand why I am ready to strangle someone.
I've found being an open ear helps. I feel better if I can help someone else. And then they're more likely to listen when you need it. Hell I've gotten together with girlfriends specifically for rant fests. We get together with a few beers, bitch about everything, and all go home feeling better.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well the reason I need to rant has to do with business and it requires someone in the field who can understand the reason.

If you were offering thanks!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Really can't get any worse so there is always a bright side.

Thanks again for the thoughtfulness.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Many fine people are drowning in their own narcissism and entitlement.

Observers of these fine people tend to lump them into categories. Grumpy old people. Pampered millennials. The rich. The societal leeches.

Here's a category for you: People. Many fine people can find a ways to become special snowflakes. They have children. They have responsibilities. They have noticed two related facts and are now Experts.

We all need to listen to them. Acknowledge them. Let them go first. Give them what they want. Because they're important.

The actual important people are the ones with humility. They've put together a few extra pieces of the puzzle; the critical pieces that keep them from being an asshole.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Goon shipped! :stars2:

Where's my panzer?? :gaah:

Farkin Tsunami shipped 7 days ago, from 240 miles away. Coming today. I coulda WALKED over and got it faster. So GFYITA USPS! Why do bills from CA make it here in 2? And checks take 10 days to make it back?

I saw this a couple years ago in a rural, middle of nowhere place in Michigan. Sure enough, found it on Google. Almost fell off my motorcycle laughing..
bill+mailbox.jpg

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Farkin Tsunami shipped 7 days ago, from 240 miles away. Coming today. I coulda WALKED over and got it faster. So GFYITA USPS! Why do bills from CA make it here in 2? And checks take 10 days to make it back?

I saw this a couple years ago in a rural, middle of nowhere place in Michigan. Sure enough, found it on Google. Almost fell off my motorcycle laughing..
bill+mailbox.jpg
That's hilarious

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any cheaper juice companies that sell 60/40 or 50/50 juice? Dang! I haven't bought juice in ages so need some ideas. I cannot do my own diy right now due to excessive pain. LOL I went to the damm ER and they only wanted to rule out heart and blood clot. Hubby made a remark that pissed me off. He said it nicely though. He thought maybe the eliquid was causing the chest pain. I gave him the "look".
Heather's Heavenly does up to 80% PG and up to 100% VG plus they're super good and dang near dirt cheap prices.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck YOU Whirlpool. You make fuckity fuck refrigerators.

Your hunk of shit with a bottom freezer was a god damn retarded idea. Who the fuck designed this pile of shit? A midget on crack? Who the FUCK puts a freezer on the floor? I'm 6'3" and I am tired of laying on the fucking floor to get a pack of steaks or brats.

Not to mention you put two motherfucking compressors in this behemoth bitch. Your hunk of shit compressor that cools my freezer took a shit. Most likely because the midget on crack, has no fucking idea how to design the god damn cooling system either. Fuck you Whirlpool, right up your ass with a hot poker.

Fuck your shit. I'm gonna get a Kenmore tomorrow. If I fuck up my back, I'm coming to your house, slashing your tires and SHITTING in your flower beds. Fuck you Whirlpool.
CLICK HERE

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nah, I've still spent far less than I would've if I was still smoking.
Wished I could say the same I did RYO/MYO for years.My average cost was $35 per month for tobacco and papers..The tubes upped the cost to about $42 per month.I spend way more on just the e-liquid than I ever did on smoking supplies.But I didn't switch to save money I switched to save my life.I would really love to live long enough to see my grand-kids grow up and graduate college.That would be awesome.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes. Yes it is.
Now come have a lie down on the couch... I'll put on some Vivaldi. :eek:

----

My post was because Purina does, or did, own Jack-in-the-Box.
AKA... Purina People Chow.
Surprised nobody got the joke. :(

:p

Yeap, I remember when Jack in the box was owned by the Purina co. You'd get your order and on the corner of the wrapping you 'd see the "checker board" logo. Kinda took your appetite away.

PS, should have added, that it took your appetite away for a few seconds, those weird Jack in the box tacos are/were GOOD

Last edited:

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kinda took your appetite away.

Aww... don't be like that. :(
I like both Jumbo Jacks and Sausage & Egg Breakfast Jacks.

But not exclusively or particularly... I like a lot of different fast food.
Pisses me off to get stuck living rurally. Plenty of familiar franchises are a minimum of 60 miles away. :mad:

And being stuck on the Wet Coast... I really miss Awful House. It's been years.
Actually... just passed exactly eight years. :(
I was crossing back into Cali, so I know the exact place and date. :p

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Aww... don't be like that. :(
I like both Jumbo Jacks and Sausage & Egg Breakfast Jacks.

But not exclusively or particularly... I like a lot of different fast food.
Pisses me off to get stuck living rurally. Plenty of familiar franchises are a minimum of 60 miles away. :mad:

And being stuck on the Wet Coast... I really miss Awful House. It's been years.
Actually... just passed exactly eight years. :(
I was crossing back into Cali, so I know the exact place and date. :p
Mmmmmmm The Awful Waffle!

VU Sponsors