Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_nr7kcrKzsg1up8lb9o1_500_zpsdxujjvhn.jpg

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What I hated THE WORST, when I gained about 30 lbs during my last major depression, was losing my "thigh gap" -- I really hate it when my thighs sweat and stick together! ICK! I've gotten some of that gap back, since losing most of that, but right now, it could be better -- that's why i wanna shed these 10 lbs before the weather gets really hot.

And at my age... I'm concerned about that metabolic syndrome. Diabetes is just destroying my mother's body, one part (or 5) at a time, and it's just horrible. I've been watching that Truth about Cancer series too, and I really had no idea that having high blood glucose could decrease your white blood cells, which is the biggest part of your immune system. I've really gotta get serious about my diet, less sugar and all. :( My last bloodwork, my glucose was fine, but some of the other aspects do seem to indicate that the metabolic syndrome may be just starting to creep up on me.

Andria

See, I'm just the opposite. When I go through a depression, lasts years. And I have NO interest in eating. I swing about 60 lbs between depressed and happy, and the Mrs. goes nuts. Says it ain't healthy. TOTALLY understand, but I'll take fat and happy over svelte and miserable any day. I gotta LIVE them days.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People who end every sentence they type with an exclamation point should have their "1" key crammed straight up their ass.....
That is all.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
People who end every sentence they type with an exclamation point should have their "1" key crammed straight up their ass.....
That is all.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For why?!?!?!

lulz

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It drives me insane! Doesn't matter what they say! Must exclaim! Yada yada yada! The first time I went to college, I was a psychology major, English minor, and it's just not acceptable!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It drives me insane! Doesn't matter what they say! Must exclaim! Yada yada yada! The first time I went to college, I was a psychology major, English minor, and it's just not acceptable!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe they have nothing very much happening in their boring, sad , pathetic lives and exclaiming mediocre things makes them happy?

I know this, very well

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Makes me wanna punch a baby.....grrrrrrr......
Oh, and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Resa

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That is all.

Guilty
Maybe they have nothing very much happening in their boring, sad , pathetic lives and exclaiming mediocre things makes them happy?

I know this, very well
And Guilty

I am sad now :sad:

In my defense, I am usually chipper and like to convey emotion with my (!) .....:cry:

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That is all.

w0w, you could take a lot of 1s up there!!!

impressive.

LOLz

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
See, I'm just the opposite. When I go through a depression, lasts years. And I have NO interest in eating. I swing about 60 lbs between depressed and happy, and the Mrs. goes nuts. Says it ain't healthy. TOTALLY understand, but I'll take fat and happy over svelte and miserable any day. I gotta LIVE them days.

When I'm super depressed, I just try to find things that make me happy... blueberry muffins and oatmeal-raisin cookies do that real well... but then they give me a whole new thing to be depressed about. :D

I learned a lot from that last major depression though; along with the Effexor, I had some good therapy, and I learned better ways of coping, and also learned that unless I'm suicidal again, I will NEVER willingly take SSRIs again, they're too damn hard to get off of -- cold turkey cigarette withdrawal is downright easy compared to the sensation of random ZZZZTTT! shots of electricity straight to the brain and thru every muscle.

I'm off WTA now, but during wholecig's July 4 sale, I picked up an extra 15ml of 24mg, which I've got stashed in the freezer with the nicotine. If major depression ever accosts me again, I'll vape some of that.

Andria

VU Sponsors