Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I couldn't get a 'thigh gap' even if I starved myself! So I just gotta deal with chunky thighs. I'm built like my birth mother, short and thick. I'm 5'1" and pushing 200. Yes, I know! I didn't even realize until I stepped on the scale when fiance's father was in the hospital. I was like :eek::eek::eek::oops::oops::oops:. My normal weight is 135. So now I definitely gotta get off my ass (don't even wanna look back there! :facepalm:) and get busy. Thankfully its almost summer so I can go swimming. :bliss:

Diabetes, in a roundabout way, killed my grandmother. The meds she was taking to manage her diabetes killed her liver and severely damaged her kidneys. She had to take Lactulose to flush her system out. And finally she got really sick with her congestive heart failure and was put in a "Tranquility" hospital (I think its in Cobb County) for her final days. :sad: She passed last January. :sad: I miss that cantankerous Yankee.

Until I was in my 40s, I was one of those women that most other women hate -- tall, and a metabolism FROM HELL; I spent most of my adolescence and 20s assuring anyone rude enough to ask that I did NOT have anorexia! I got up to 153 when I was pregnant with my son, but thx to breastfeeding, I was back down to 125 inside 2 wks, and the pediatrician had a cow and assured me I was starving my son! But it's not like I TRIED to lose weight, it was just my metabolism and LITERALLY feeding 2!

But mid-40s, peri-menopause, and treating depression with blueberrry muffins and oatmeal-raisin cookies pretty much put an end to that metabolism. I did lose 25 of those 30 extra lbs, but since then, I've had to be very conscious of what I eat and how much, and still at times have gotten back to 150+ -- now, at 146, I do not want to go any higher; I want to lose 10 so it's back in my control. Because I know between Halloween and New Years, goodies will abound... and so will my weight! :D

Andria

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ok i was trying to type out a long post about beauty and all that. i have basically written a paper on it at this point, and then deleted it. instead of boring you to death ill just skip to the thesis of my paper...

all the makeup, hairdo, diets, wardrobe and jewelry in the world cant make you beautiful. feel beautiful and you look beautiful in your sweat pants, 4am hair and wine + cheese sauce stained t-shirt. be strong, healthy, smart and feel good. anyone who tells you otherwise is a sucker who fell for the bullshit the media force feeds us. they are not worth your time. one day they will find beauty and realize the problem. until then, dont stress over what they say, just feel bad for them because they are fuckin lost.

you are beautiful.

Vapin_4_Real

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I hate all the makeup and designer clothes. Give me a girl in a football jersey and a ballcap anyday. That is more sexy to me than any hoochie outfit.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
ok i was trying to type out a long post about beauty and all that. i have basically written a paper on it at this point, and then deleted it. instead of boring you to death ill just skip to the thesis of my paper...

all the makeup, hairdo, diets, wardrobe and jewelry in the world cant make you beautiful. feel beautiful and you look beautiful in your sweat pants, 4am hair and wine + cheese sauce stained t-shirt. be strong, healthy, smart and feel good. anyone who tells you otherwise is a sucker who fell for the bullshit the media force feeds us. they are not worth your time. one day they will find beauty and realize the problem. until then, dont stress over what they say, just feel bad for them because they are fuckin lost.

you are beautiful.
I hate all the makeup and designer clothes. Give me a girl in a football jersey and a ballcap anyday. That is more sexy to me than any hoochie outfit.

I totally agree with both of your statements. All my fiance has to do is just give me one of those looks and WOWZER. Gives me the chills (ya know the ones) and it makes me feel all sexy!

The only reason why I want to shed a few pounds is for my health.

I grew up with boys (and girls) bullying me for various reasons. Weight and my eyebrows not showing up (blonde) being at the top of the list. Boys would not date me and the only one I had, before my fiance, left me twice. Once for my (supposedly bff) and the other was to tell me he was gay. (That did not sit well with any potential boyfriends later on in highschool.) All the boys said I would turn them gay and lesbians started asking me out because the boys spread rumors that I was a lesbian. I was always courteous and said I'm sorry for any confusion but the boys are being assholes. So I learned to ignore them and books were my gateway to another world to escape cruel kids. I always thought I wasn't pretty enough for anyone and that I didn't care but when I met my fiance, everything changed. I felt beautiful and loved. We've been together for almost 7 and a half years. They've been the best years of my life and I've never looked back.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know you wouldn't do that. I was just razzing you. ;)

Women should be less self conscious. It's magazines, media, and the general shit falling out of the talking head's mouth's that make women lose self confidence. Women are beautiful creatures, we men appreciate. ALL shapes and sizes, all ages, all whatever.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bfffcb1e5f20172e00c51b3a78332a8d.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Carp talking shit agAin, I have a son
With his MOMMY in New Jersey..
Ex gf from the Philippines I was 19 when she got preagnant..
BITCH BOUNCED!!
LEFT ME!! 1999
She doesn't know I'm in the USA now..
BitCH MARRIED A FIREMAN, I kept my mouth shut...

I Got married in the Philippines 2001
Oct 30 , came to the USA nov1 2001
Long story short
I left her in the Philippines
While waiting for her green card
BITCH GOT PREGNANT by (NOT ME)
she had the nerve to blame for it!!!
FUCK U BITCH!!
Divorced her ass in 2002...

THATS MY PAST SHIT
I'm out ✈️

VAPE IT