Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
funny-gif-cat-scared-spider-toy-1.gif

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I would totally do the same thing as that cat the worst part of getting divorced is I won't have a designated spider killer anymore

You'll find another. For attractive women (and you definitely are), men are like buses... there's another one along every few minutes. Whether it's a ride you want to take, that's up to you. :D

Andria

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If a spider that fucking big ever attacked me, I'd probably jump farther than the cat!!!!!!!!!!

Andria

I had one decades ago.
I was standing with her in my cupped hands, fairly low, when one of the dogs pushed open the door and bounded into the room. The spider leapt, landing at the collar of my T-shirt.

I so brave... didn't even need to change my shorts. :eek:

---

There was a jewelry store years back that would put a half dozen in the front widow at night with a sign explaining that Tarantulas can leap over six feet.

Yes. Yes they can.
Dissuade burglars too. :p

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's me. And to think I'm walking around unmedicated and unsupervised

From my experience... most pharmaceutical medication is better left alone... unless you're downright suicidal, then I'd be the first to recommend getting oneself to a real psychiatrist and getting on antidepressants. Therapy and learning coping skills is only effective if you can stay alive long enough to learn and use them. In the past, I even had a therapist who strongly advised that I not stop drinking, if it allowed my suicidal thoughts to pass. Of course that was before my signs of imminent liver failure (3 day hangovers usually indicate that).

But I've been walking around unmedicated and unsupervised for quite some time now... the sky hasn't fallen. :D There's one "medication" I still use very lightly, which helps me sleep... but it's the one we can't discuss here. :D

Andria

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ehh I don't talk much about my personal stuff here, it's my escape so to speak. I'll just say they don't know how to diagnose anything and they don't know how to fix it. So I do what I can with what I've got and let the rest go. I don't have a very high opinion of doctors or the medical field in general and I don't put much stock in what they say.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Didn't this thread originally start in the Mud Pit?

It did. Apparently, saying things that are meant for other threads, but you'd really not rather say them THERE, where they make sense, isn't always negative. So this thread, like maybe even the board itself, is being elevated by some very positive energy.

Now that said, GAWD, she makes my pulse race... ;)

VU Sponsors