kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
looks like you're having a problem in here with the videos too. hmmmmm.

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
looks like you're having a problem in here with the videos too. hmmmmm.

Yeah, I wasn't having any problem until yesterday... and it's been hit or miss since. No one told me how to do it. I just right click on the video and copy the url and then post here. Is there something I'm missing?

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
it might work better if you post the url in the media link. click on the two little windows icon to open it up :)

bobsyeruncle

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

FWIW, the forum software isn't particularly sophisticated when it comes to parsing video URLs. And if it doesn't get converted automatically, the "media" button doesn't work any better.

For example, this video link doesn't work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=EFPMpoMJ7WI

But, this one does:

See?

When in doubt, you might try using the link from the "share" option on the YouTube page. If that helps.

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FYI to all, if you have HBO on demand and never checked out the 2 part George Harrison documentary, you def. should

I don't have HBO, but I do have Amazon Prime and Netflix. I'll have to see if it's on one of those 2 services. thanks,

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fat Tuesday just passed and it got me to thinkin'. The last time I was down for Mardi Gras was '94. Oh, the stories I could tell and the pictures I could show.:D But I would like to keep the little respect I might have here. :rolleyes:

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
afternoon, sweetie. take it easy, take it easy... good advice for me this afternoon. just back from the gym and I am crushed. it's German volume training this week. but I did get a bit of an adrenaline rush after looking at your avatar. thanks.:D

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For you Howard Stern fans ...
beetles-sgt-pepper-tom-adelsbach.original.jpg

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To be fair, I figured I would post of picture of myself, your host. This is a picture of me from last summer while visiting home: Anna Maria Island, Fl. I get to spend about 4 months a year here. Forgive me for looking so white, I had only been there a couple of days before this picture was taken. My family heritage goes back for hundreds of years here. My great, great grandmother was a Seminole Indian Princess. So when the sun hits me I turn almost black.

Last edited:

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Kelli sent me 2 pics of her: one from the front and one from the back. I'm a ass man, so I chose the one from the back. I'm not sure why she sent the pics, but I figured I would share.:D
butt.jpg
@kelli, what did you do to your back pockets? :p

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope she doesn't too upset with me.:D Or better yet, get to know my girl, ReddHott. Redd caught me at weak moment while I was drunk and got all of my pictures from last summer. Kelli might be able to convince her of posting the ones of me dancing on the table with my shirt off.:D I sometimes refer to Redd as Delilah... but in a good way.:p

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't forget the twin 150's are tonight at Daytona. This will set the field for Sunday's race.

Last edited:

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Kelli sent me 2 pics of her: one from the front and one from the back. I'm a ass man, so I chose the one from the back. I'm not sure why she sent the pics, but I figured I would share.:D
butt.jpg
so when did i send you pics??? i don't remember that!

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just finished watching the twin 150's. The field is set for Sunday's Daytona race. My man Jeff Gordon is on the pole.

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
I hope she doesn't too upset with me.:D Or better yet, get to know my girl, ReddHott. Redd caught me at weak moment while I was drunk and got all of my pictures from last summer. Kelli might be able to convince her of posting the ones of me dancing on the table with my shirt off.:D I sometimes refer to Redd as Delilah... but in a good way.:p
;):p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:D:D

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you have never seen the Beatles Love by Cirque du Soleil at the Mirage in Vegas, it's a must see whether you are a Beatles fan or not.--but it helps if you are. I've seen the show numerous times and it never gets old. Mirage spent about 100 million dollars for the venue alone. You've never heard the Beatles music sound like this before. The digitally remastered music makes it sound like the Beatles recorded this year. The whole production is incredible.

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Received my bottle of Lazarus Vintage, Cleopatra. I'm not into fruity vapes, but if you are, this stuff is the real deal. It has a beautiful base of pink champagne. Look for a review in the next couple of days.
:)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This day in Beatle history: 1969 - The X-rated film "Candy" premiered. It was Ringo Starr's first non-musical role in a film.

Bet ya didn't know that.:D
i so did not know that!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
oh and you never told me when i sent you my pics.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
still haven't........

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh and you never told me when i sent you my pics.

Do I really need to answer that?;) Obviously, I made a bad attempt at humor with you. My humor is dry and sarcastic. Emphasis on sarcasm. Very little I say here is serious. We are all just typed letters that have been put together to form a word while on the internet. However, I have enjoyed a few of the letters you have placed together to form a word or two.:D

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
((hugs))) to u my friend>>hope u sleep well

The Beatles - If I Needed Someone

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol. If I need someone? I'm going to take that as a rhetorical question, Redd. Because we know it would be me.:D I hope you are keeping this our little secret? No need to get your hubby involved in this. lol

VU Sponsors