Sgt. Pepper's Magical Mystery Tour

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
signing off and saying goodbye. With the drama that developed this weekend at the hands of vaporjoes, smokie, and twisted420, I cannot continue to support this forum. This was a hit job that was perpetrated by these individuals in order to defame and destroy someone with whom they had personal animus. This was not done to help the vaping community. If these are the type of people running this place, I don't want to be a part of it. I am completely bummed out as I have met some really cool people.

best of fortune to all of you.:)
Well, I would sleep on it first before making such a decision.

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I second moe, @VaporRush. Plus, tapatalk isn't playing your parting song (don't know why it'll only play around half the songs posted), so you've gotta at least come back to tell me what you chose...We Can Work It Out, perhaps?

bobsyeruncle

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FWIW, not every YouTube song is available on the mobile site. Just as not every YouTube song is embeddable, nor available for every country, etc. Maybe Google isn't getting enough ad money to support it? Or it's some kind of weird option when sharing? I dunno. And if I check the browser URL from my desktop to see if the mobile URL works, I automatically get redirected to the full site.

There's not much you can do except look for another vid of the same song, i.e. Dear Prudence, in this case.

You must really hate when a song is mistitled or entirely missing the title. It's hard to figure out what you're missing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Abbey Road Medley - Booker T. & the MG's

Lots more on their McLemore Avenue album o' covers.

...think we can lure @VaporRush back with all these pretenders to the crown?

lol. thanks, sweetie. I understand when members of a forum act like the administration of this forum did, but when the administration is conducting a hit job based on a fraudulent accusations, it takes it to another level. I may stop by to say hello, like I am doing now, but to make this a home, it's not going to happen. It truly bums me out. take care.:)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
signing off and saying goodbye. With the drama that developed this weekend at the hands of vaporjoes, smokie, and twisted420, I cannot continue to support this forum. This was a hit job that was perpetrated by these individuals in order to defame and destroy someone with whom they had personal animus. This was not done to help the vaping community. If these are the type of people running this place, I don't want to be a part of it. I am completely bummed out as I have met some really cool people.

best of fortune to all of you.:)
they can't help it....they're from NJ. :p

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, Rush, I do hope maybe the folks who've irked you make some sort of amends. Until then, I'm glad to hear you'll still visit your welcoming, musical thread. I so superhypersaturated myself with the Beatles during the first half of my life that, for a number of years, I've really not listened much at all to some of these old dearly beloved songs. So thanks for reminding me of that Beatles magic on your Tour.

Someone played this video on another music thread a couple years back. As they say, guaranteed to raise a smile (made my mom inordinately happy, not so easy a feat for some time) -

(Tapatalk people - Rocky Raccoon Babies in the YT search bar; maybe share with any especially senior citizens in your life.)

Last edited:

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
sizwqikzcgjyatxpyl7n.jpg

Slicknic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
VaporRush, take your time if you must, but realize that what makes this place great is it's members
not it's admins. Removing yourself doesn't improve the forum, and certainly doesn't improve this
magical mystery tour.

Do I believe that people in glass houses should not throw stones? Do I believe that
one should not push another down the stairs on the way to the top? Do I believe that putting another
down doesn't lift you higher? Yes to all of them. I don't like when people do these things, but some do
and there will always be that element in humanity. Balance is the fix. A little positive to counter the
negative.

This magical mystery tour is a positive! Now get back in here and make this thread Fab. :D

It's hard for me to believe that McCartney wanted to axe this song, it always makes me smile.

Last edited:

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@VaporRush i have to agree with @Slicknic and i will elaborate a bit more.

yes, i think the incident that you have issues with was indeed ridiculous and disgusting. but the beauty of VU is we CAN voice our dissenting opinions and we CAN criticize the administration without fear of reprisal. that would never happen at ECF. one would be immediately banned for questioning the hierarchy.
that being said, i don't have any use for that new jersey thug mentality and am not shy about saying so.
but please know that you are not supporting them by being here. you are only depriving us by not being here. hugs.

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VaporRush, take your time if you must, but realize that what makes this place great is it's members
not it's admins. Removing yourself doesn't improve the forum, and certainly doesn't improve this
magical mystery tour.

Do I believe that people in glass houses should not throw stones? Do I believe that
one should not push another down the stairs on the way to the top? Do I believe that putting another
down doesn't lift you higher? Yes to all of them. I don't like when people do these things, but some do
and there will always be that element in humanity. Balance is the fix. A little positive to counter the
negative.

This magical mystery tour is a positive! Now get back in here and make this thread Fab. :D

It's hard for me to believe that McCartney wanted to axe this song, it always makes me smile.

that's really cool what you said. I didn't say good-bye to elicit a response. I said good-bye because I thought it would be weak to start a thread and leave without saying something. In fact, I didn't expect to get a response with only being here for a couple of weeks. thanks for your kind words. I've reconsider leaving... much to the dismay of some. lol I think I'll stay in my little hole that I dug, and if anyone decides to join me--great. I'll be bz for a few days fixing a hole, where the rain gets in, and stops my mind from wandering... because we can't have that.:D

Last edited:

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@VaporRush i have to agree with @Slicknic and i will elaborate a bit more.

yes, i think the incident that you have issues with was indeed ridiculous and disgusting. but the beauty of VU is we CAN voice our dissenting opinions and we CAN criticize the administration without fear of reprisal. that would never happen at ECF. one would be immediately banned for questioning the hierarchy.
that being said, i don't have any use for that new jersey thug mentality and am not shy about saying so.
but please know that you are not supporting them by being here. you are only depriving us by not being here. hugs.

thanks, baby.:D I see you can't do without me. I understand.:D Seriously, thanks for your kind words and being so sweet.;)

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good to see you back, Rush! Glad you're not letting others stop you from doing what you wanna - one thing I can tell you is you gotta be free -

Come Together

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This day in Beatles history: 1966 - An interview with John Lennon was published by "The Evening Standard" in London. In the article Lennon said "Christianity will go. It will vanish and shrink. I needn't argue that. I'm right and will be proved right. We're more popular than Jesus right now." The comment resulted in worldwide Beatles record burnings.
london-evening-stanard-3-4-66.jpg

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
what happened to ppls' badges?

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that's right. We still know who you are... Vapid Vapetress. gotta run. have a great evening, kelli.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ok byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

VU Sponsors