Sgt. Pepper's Magical Mystery Tour

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hope you folks like / liked this as much as I do. In addition to George H., don't know we'll ever see the likeness of Roy O. again.
Traveling Wilburys - Handle With Care:

Slicknic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like the concept VaporRush. No need for Mondays to be a drag. Jump, scream and shout and
start the week off with a bang. :D

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am the Walrus. If you don't like that, you can suck on my tusk.:D
I_am_the_Walrus_by_joonylucyhippie.jpg

Slicknic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning it is. :D

I'm going to get some yard work in this weekend, now that the snow is gone and the sticks
and branches are exposed. Get some vitamin D sunshiny goodness. ;)

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I snatched me some brown shugga' tonight.:D I don't know why it took me so long. It's a little hoppy with a slight sweetness. Lagunitas brewery did this one right.:)

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tomorrow never knows. really cool video.

"In 1967 Neil Aspinall was asked to put together a video for the beatles 3rd movie which was in early development. The concept was going to be a collection of promotional videos all bunched together from the albums Rubber Soul, Revolver and Sgt Pepper. The Beatles dismissed the idea and decided to go with Paul's idea of the Magical Mystery Tour. Only 4 videos are known to exist which where Eleanor Rigby& A Day In The Life (as seen in the anthology) along the lost videos for Within You And Without You ( which was supposed to be a montage of an office building) and Tomorrow Never Knows. The clip is simply put together from clips of John (14 hour technicolor dream), Paul (His 1966 trip with mal Evans), and George (arriving in india with Pattie)."

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just realized I never made a "full disclosure" ...
Favorite album: Abbey Road
Favorite song: Nowhere Man
The Beatles- Nowhere Man (2012 remastered):

VU Sponsors