kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do I really need to answer that?;) Obviously, I made a bad attempt at humor with you. My humor is dry and sarcastic. Emphasis on sarcasm. Very little I say here is serious. We are all just typed letters that have been put together to form a word while on the internet. However, I have enjoyed a few of the letters you have placed together to form a word or two.:D
oh sorry, sometimes i take things too literally. my bad. but lots of times i also don't remember doing things, so i was racking my brain trying to remember when i sent you pics. i am rather daft.

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
always.......:):):):):D

lol. If I need someone? I'm going to take that as a rhetorical question, Redd. Because we know it would be me.:D I hope you are keeping this our little secret? No need to get your hubby involved in this. lol

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh sorry, sometimes i take things too literally. my bad. but lots of times i also don't remember doing things, so i was racking my brain trying to remember when i sent you pics. i am rather daft.

thank you, but there is never a reason to apologize to the rushee. I cannot be offended on this forum or the internet in general. The longer you converse with me the more you will understand me, and learn when I am serious or facetious.:)

you're sweet.;)

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
off to play some online poker. If u need me, call me at 867-5309. It could be short and sweet like... never mind.:D

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
sleep well and stay warm! i know i need the warmth!!(((hugs))))

1524799_10152237929192932_229189529_n.jpg

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
good morning. my body is beat from this 12 week training program and I have 7 more weeks to go. there should have been a disclaimer stating anyone over the age of 40 should not try this.:D I'll be taking it very easy this wknd lounging on the couch... after a 5 mile run today. thank gawd it's only cardio today. And don't forget the great American race is tomorrow: Daytona 500. Go Jeff!!!

bobsyeruncle

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pet bugaboo: YouTubers who can't properly identify the songs they are sharing, i.e. "There are places I remember" = In My Life - The Beatles.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
wanna know my favorite beatles song?

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
norwegian wood

bobsyeruncle

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ole's Computer Terms

Log On: Making da wood stove hotter
Log Off: Don't add no more wood
Monitor: Keepin an eye on da wood
Download: Getting da wood off da truck
Megahertz: Ven yer not careful getting da firewood
Floppy Disk: Vat yew get from trying tew carry tew much wood
Ram: Dat ting dat splits da wood

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm brushing up my Spanish with a subtitulado Low, Low, Low. Such nice one for evening hours -

I don't think I could ever put together a top ten list of Beatles songs, much less choose a favorite. Good Beatles covers, on the other hand, not so plentiful. Low pulls it off, I think -

Played off "low" in the music game, and I thought I'd come upset our purist host with it .

Not a great one to rev you up on a Sunday morning, I know, but you'll all live. I've gotta find this X-rated Ringo movie... Thanks a whole lot for these images of naked Ringo I can't keep from dancing around my head, @VaporRush!

GFrost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My first thought was John's because Yoko's was last week. But that would be too obvious. I cheated.:D George Harrison. Frost, it's not nice to try and stump the host. lol
Hahaha. I didn't know either, I turned on the radio and their doing a Beetles marathon the entire week for his bday. So it was second hand info lol

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello to my beautiful Redd. Hope the day is treating you well. Just finished watching the Daytona 500... really good race.

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello to the Haze man. What's up, brother? Hope you are doing well, too.

Off to watch live UFC (mixed martial arts) on fox sports 1.

have a good one, all.:)

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
¿Otro Lunes? Sí, lo es, es verdad.

Early take's a kick, right? John flubs the lyrics at 1:01 -

Anyone reading this who doesn't own the Anthologies - you don't really need another mod; go get all those early takes!

¡Feliz Lunes!

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
signing off and saying goodbye. With the drama that developed this weekend at the hands of vaporjoes, smokie, and twisted420, I cannot continue to support this forum. This was a hit job that was perpetrated by these individuals in order to defame and destroy someone with whom they had personal animus. This was not done to help the vaping community. If these are the type of people running this place, I don't want to be a part of it. I am completely bummed out as I have met some really cool people.

best of fortune to all of you.:)

VU Sponsors