Become a Patron!

Shinyitus anonymous!! If you don't have it you will!!! Enablers Lurking!!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ordered an envii baby ness, white, only color left but still beaut....sssshhhhh.......
Wny are we whispering?

t9009.gif

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Remember: trading doesn't count as caving into shinyitis :wave:

I'm trading wooden shinies if anyone is interested #1

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Last edited:

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh y'all have to go to eBay and search on this:

Vicious Ant Primo 26650 Titanium DNA 75c New - Stabwood Resin HM Limited Edition

@bx10r @MrMeowgi @JuicyLucy @Letitia9 @MannyScoot @jinx'd @Mykreign @SnapDragon NY @Heartsdelight @BobsHere

Dude has a bunch of VA Stabwood for sale.
I saw that a few days ago...awesome stuff. Makes me think...too awesome. VA has fee distributors in thecstates...and those never have anything. Kindnof strange imo. When i bought mine...seller forgot bottle removal pin. I ended up buying one from a trashed one that the dist who sold @gadget! Had laying around....not easy pieces to come by and this guy has allot...hmmmmm

#staycloudy

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I saw that a few days ago...awesome stuff. Makes me think...too awesome. VA has fee distributors in thecstates...and those never have anything. Kindnof strange imo. When i bought mine...seller forgot bottle removal pin. I ended up buying one from a trashed one that the dist who sold @gadget! Had laying around....not easy pieces to come by and this guy has allot...hmmmmm

#staycloudy

Well if he's not kosher, he's gonna rip some folks off for some substantial money. Dang. :(

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

#staycloudy
That guy lives a block away from me.....real close ....I have known about his Stabwood collection and he knows mine too.....

He has beautiful panels for the VA spades too...... But he wants top dollar for his mods, he also has Duke SX mods for $900 when they cost $1,250.......

I have one listed in eBay for $750 and have been offered full price for mine above $950

But I'm not shipping my mod to Europe or Dubai or even Russia......

This guy has a lot of Vicious Ant materials...... I mentioned him several times on this thread a while back when he began posting mods...

These Titanium Primos are beautiful......
0dc257cd12ba84b906b71bed3e510651.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That guy lives a block away from me.....real close ....I have known about his Stabwood collection and he knows mine too.....

He has beautiful panels for the VA spades too...... But he wants top dollar for his mods, he also has Duke SX mods for $900 when they cost $1,250.......

I have one listed in eBay for $750 and have been offered full price for mine above $950

But I'm not shipping my mod to Europe or Dubai or even Russia......

This guy has a lot of Vicious Ant materials...... I mentioned him several times on this thread a while back when he began posting mods...

These Titanium Primos are beautiful......
0dc257cd12ba84b906b71bed3e510651.jpg

So hes legit is what u saying?

#staycloudy

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Oh y'all have to go to eBay and search on this:

Vicious Ant Primo 26650 Titanium DNA 75c New - Stabwood Resin HM Limited Edition

Dude has a bunch of VA Stabwood for sale.

thanx. yeah I seen those. like Manny says, top dollar. he will be sitting on them for a while, but he will sell them.
if they were $300, I would be very tempted . hey Manny, wanna go talk to the guy for me ?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I sent him a message and told him, I have been selling my Duke for $750 and no one can afford a price that high, your price is not realistic and he says they cost $950+ with Vicious Ant.

I told him at $900 was too high and he won't sell them at that price ..... I'm not lowering mine anymore......

Now he priced them to $775 plus shipping......

Message him and make him an offer, but the Titanium 26650 Primo Ti sold for $750 from VA when released and they are no longer made.... They only made 100 of them....... They are expensive....

Maybe he will go lower......Make him an offer !

I messaged him because he was selling his Duke's for $900.00 and he got upset and never replied back....

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Primo Ti new $750, and he is asking $400. that damned fair. I would feel bad offering $399. no way would I offer my MAX of $300, and I would really have to twist my arm for that.

your mod, it will sell, you just have to wait for the right guy to come along.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Primo Ti new $750, and he is asking $400. that damned fair. I would feel bad offering $399. no way would I offer my MAX of $300, and I would really have to twist my arm for that.

your mod, it will sell, you just have to wait for the right guy to come along.
I know what you mean, but remember the baby that cries the loudest gets fed first......

VU Sponsors