Become a Patron!

SMOK TVF8 Cloud Beast Coils - V8-T10 & V8-X4 Experience?

Hey there fellow vapers,

Got myself the TFV8 about 2-months ago, and it's been going really well.
I've managed to try out the V8-T8, V8-T6, and V8-Q4 coils.
But haven't had the chance to try the V8-T10 & V8-X4 yet.

Does anyone have any experience with these coils? Pros and cons?

For those who may be wondering about the other coils, I can say that all have had a long life-span. I've ran the installed V8-T8 for about 2 weeks straight. Recently I've been vaping a lot of Humble Juice Co's Havoc Tsunami, and due to its sugary qualities it takes a while for the coils to heat up and become smooth after having the rest for half a day or so, but after they're warm they get right back to chucking clouds and delivering flavour. So far I'd say that the V8-Q4 has delivered the most flavour, and is the smoothest when it comes to higher-wattage vaping (I usually run them at 100w-120w). For me, when using more sugary juices, the V8-T6 has been the hardest to get smooth again after becoming harsh overnight.

s-l300.jpg

Detroit Primetime

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I’ve been vaping with the V8 X4 at 85 watts and it’s a good balance of Cloud and flavor. I vape mostly fruit mixes and the coils last about a week of chain vaping. :stars:

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love my TFV8. Great flavor and amazing vapor production with the V8-T8 coil at about 95 watts. Still one of the best tanks out there.

VU Sponsors