dbm777

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

The tanks will be cleaned and sterilized before being sent out.

I'm looking to trade these for other RTAs or tanks. I'm interested in a Wotofo Stentorian Steam Engine specifically. Really only looking for black tanks or RTAs. I am not looking for a TFV4 or Cleito as far as tanks go and as for RTAs I would love a 25mm VCMT, a Griffin or something similar to those. No aromamizers. Please offer away other than the tanks and RTAs that I specifically stated I do not want.

**Black Crown**

Great tank. I have had it for a while and am looking for a change. I have 2 extra .5 ohm coils and one in there that has only had 3 tanks through it. Comes with all of the manuals and such that comes with it new and the extra glass.

**Black Crius**

Velocity style deck. Great RTA but I want something a little bigger. Comes with all manuals and such that comes with it originally as well as the her screwdriver and extra glass.

Any questions? Ask away

Attachments

• 20160227_201824.jpg
    20160227_201824.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 31

Merlin21

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey DBM. I just posted a Black Griffin I purchased on Friday in the for sale/trade section. Looking for trading with a Black Crown. Absolutely nothing wrong with it and is a great tank I just prefer the ease of pre built coils. Does yours have any scratches/good condition? Let me know.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors