Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

Walter Ego

Member For 4 Years
I mostly lurk in this thread just to see what people like/don't like etc, and don't really post that often. But I haven't felt excluded on the occasions that I do, nor have I felt like there is a particularly elitist attitude here.

Now that I think about it though, I don't recall anyone giving me a tug...
Hey, who wants to polish my wood for me?
View attachment 81633

Nice wood Dude.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I mostly lurk in this thread just to see what people like/don't like etc, and don't really post that often. But I haven't felt excluded on the occasions that I do, nor have I felt like there is a particularly elitist attitude here.

Now that I think about it though, I don't recall anyone giving me a tug...
Hey, who wants to polish my wood for me?
View attachment 81633

:facepalm: but also :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Royal Mail, however, seems to enjoy kicking unit load devices out of the plane over the ocean. Today will be 15 days since my package went through the wardrobe, likely never to return from Narnia :xD:

I hope you have a good zip code! (Or it's NOT coming through Chicago :eek:)

" US Zip codes affected are, 4xxxx, 5xxxx,6xxxx and 7xxxx. "
https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5317/~/international-incidents-update

Ron
---
"So you all will know the seriousness of my warning, I shall say this in English."-O-Ren Ishii

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hope you have a good zip code! (Or it's NOT coming through Chicago :eek:)

" US Zip codes affected are, 4xxxx, 5xxxx,6xxxx and 7xxxx. "
https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5317/~/international-incidents-update

Ron
---
"So you all will know the seriousness of my warning, I shall say this in English."-O-Ren Ishii

According to that I don't lol... most of my things come through NY and I haven't experienced delays, though who knows.
I'm going to end up having to place another order and pay for expedited shipping if there's any hope of getting it.
I just know I've got a lonely pod of orcas at home :cry:

BrandonRawks

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Could I persuade you to reach around the pond to get those friendly fellas at MM to find my squonk bottles?

Things might be looking up. I just got mine today, and ordered the same day you did. I really like the one I've tried so far. Seems a little softer than the Italians and the top seals perfectly, even without the washer. If it keeps up like this, I'll probably throw the washers into the supersofts I've been having issues with. It appears to be better tubing too. I'm still playing the waiting game for my batch of Silks though; those haven't even shipped yet as far as I can tell.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hey fellow bonkers... i've got a problem.. i have a octopus that leaks :(

anybody have any suggestions?
seems to be leaking from the 510 connection...

thanks

He sells upgraded 510s for them, either brass or silver with an "on/off" switch. 10 of each at a time on the octopus mod FB page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You'll probably get yours before mine :eek:
And both of you before mine :sad:
Ugh. Bad news to worse, they are out of stock in the SS washers for the connectors. FML
You know those days where you just want to find a hole to crawl into? Yeah. That's today.
It's too bad those octopus connectors are stupid expensive, my parts choices are dwindling.
Welp. Time to fire up the old XBox and blow some shit up.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bob thinks I'm an elitist for putting authentic Goons on my Pico Squeeze squonkers :teehee:
Nope.
I do wonder though if the 22 mm Goon authentic is really any better vape than the clone one.
The SXK Halady was much better after I enlarged the outer sleeve holes to match the holes in the base.
Still not one of my fav vapes though.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Nope.
I do wonder though if the 22 mm Goon authentic is really any better vape than the clone one.
The SXK Halady was much better after I enlarged the outer sleeve holes to match the holes in the base.
Still not one of my fav vapes though.

After having one of the clones warp for no reason on a road trip, don't trust them long term

And I don't clouds bro at all, ever ever

Unlike you, really like the flavor and vape I get off of the 22 - worth the price IME, and no modding except for adding a squonk pin

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm liking my gorge. It is airy but I turned heat up to 500 running 2×26 wrapped with 36 ss and its a nice vape. Ordered a wasp it looks better on air hitting coils. But not sure about plastic cap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

caihlen

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been meaning to post that since last night, but just like in the rest of my life I'm late to the party...

caihlen

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I go to the doctor if I drip

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Yeah, I got a goon that I like to use sometimes. I could never get it to act right on any of my Squonkers so off to wattage land we go.

Wicked Gene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a little 3d print squonk I built to use as my work mod
6faec2991fbc0e74a1e926cf0e2af609.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After having one of the clones warp for no reason on a road trip, don't trust them long term

And I don't clouds bro at all, ever ever

Unlike you, really like the flavor and vape I get off of the 22 - worth the price IME, and no modding except for adding a squonk pin
Ohh I like the vape off the G22 with only 2 airholes 1/2 open.

caihlen

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey peeps. That reminds me. I have a pico with a couple melo 3 mini tanks and a couple of coils to trade. Anyone interested? I'm up for a small goon, or any other compelling rda trade....

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I still want to see a picture of the box with no description. I missed that I think, and I like to play a good guessing game every once in awhile!

But @ieatOhms, if that wasn't directed at me, you definitely shot one across my bow. I just see a bunch of regular folks who like what they like and also enjoy being happy for one another when something new pops up.
As with any Internet forum, there's lots of big personalities, but this forum is unique since most of us are misfits cast away from other "more socialized" places. We like to rib each other and it's an acquired taste for sure, but give me the full spectrum of colors any day. Black and white is so boring.
I don't have beef with you. I'm not sure where yours stems from but it sounds like you prefer to lurk and that doesn't lead to an accurate picture of we, the people, in this thread. Take some time, get to know us. Interact and don't pass judgment solely on what you see here. Many of us have long-running conversations going in PM, and there's amazing people I've met here who know more about me than people I've worked with for years.
Don't be salty, there's no reason to be. Don't be a dick or we sick the almighty @BrewBear on you for killer cuddles and maybe some towel-snaps. "Tug and be tugged" just may be my new personal motto for work this year. We've all learned so much!
Now what box in what picture?

also sometimes ppl may say something and I MAY take it the wrong way...yes i could fuck up...and have...right Cromwell??i took what you said the other day wrong and just cuz i happen to have a mod that someone paid WAY to much for i thought it was in reference to that.but there i go being a mind reader again,you think id learn after to marriages and my mind reading didnt work then either.i at least had enuff balls to say hey my bad...you werent being a dick...i most certainly was though.i mean come on my nick is rudedog so i someti...alot of time say shit b4 i think.i dont think Cromwell is pissed at me and id like to think folks here have a lil thicker skin then some other places.anyways i enjoy the banter even if someone does get thier feelers hurt every now and again.cheers to you all..lol.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
also sometimes ppl may say something and I MAY take it the wrong way...yes i could fuck up...and have...right Cromwell??i took what you said the other day wrong and just cuz i happen to have a mod that someone paid WAY to much for i thought it was in reference to that.but there i go being a mind reader again,you think id learn after to marriages and my mind reading didnt work then either.i at least had enuff balls to say hey my bad...you werent being a dick...i most certainly was though.i mean come on my nick is rudedog so i someti...alot of time say shit b4 i think.i dont think Cromwell is pissed at me and id like to think folks here have a lil thicker skin then some other places.anyways i enjoy the banter even if someone does get thier feelers hurt every now and again.cheers to you all..lol.
No worries.

I was a bit uptight over upcoming surgery. So was a bit overly touchy.
So my fault as well.

Last edited:

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ohh I like the vape off the G22 with only 2 airholes 1/2 open.

i have the clone goon and the clone lp goon,the lp was a lil fun to get bottomfed but i too like 2 holes half open.when i traded the blk stumpy for the duallytmod i hadda find a vape to replace it...then i went to the classys yeterday and bought another stumpy...dammit.hadnt been on here forever and when i did stop by i ended up spending half the money i made sellin stuff i didnt need...lol.

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

D'AWWWWWW
get over here, you. :hug:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
i have the clone goon and the clone lp goon,the lp was a lil fun to get bottomfed but i too like 2 holes half open.when i traded the blk stumpy for the duallytmod i hadda find a vape to replace it...then i went to the classys yeterday and bought another stumpy...dammit.hadnt been on here forever and when i did stop by i ended up spending half the money i made sellin stuff i didnt need...lol.

:cloud:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Having to use the goon wide open this evening. Had oral surgery today so no sucking. Goon wide open is a slow unrestricted lung hit for me.

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
I vote no to JuicyLucy being our caboose. I am still mad at her:cuss2:. Yesterday I was all set to buy a boatload of atties for a great price. Just taking a moment to figure out where I was going to put them after filling up the atty stand I just finished. When out of the blue she swoops in and grabs them.
She's a swooper! I tell you and I for one will not stand for it!:headbang:

Last edited:

VU Sponsors