Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its also showing two different length 510 pins although neither are squonk pins from what i can see...alot of work to get a hadaly working on a CV apparently..lol

Thanks for the info.
The SXK Hadaly clone comes with BF pin and works fine on CV.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You have one yet?

If not, you should. They are still right up there :)
Thank you JL, I thought about it really hard, but I will save my ca$h for another Nuppin instead. I think I've settled for the Nuppin and all others have gone down a notch for me. Usually I'd go running to get that sucker, based on your recommendations, but I'm in a "happy vape place" at last.
Please don't rock the boat:vino:

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Floris day always makes me feel like a kid again :inlove:
hCO65pP.jpg

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Inconsistency apparently - might be different run, or might be difference between the "silver" and "gold" wasp nano - buuuuut, it's not that wide a bore, and in my case at least, you can pop a drip tip right in. Some are just a touch too tight, but sand down a friction tip, or go o-ringless, or something, and I think most would go in.

Most common complaint was "lips too close to coil" - same fix - use a drip tip.

We'll see, whenever my pin shows up, lol.

I'm not a fan of those wide bore top caps.

KentA

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you JL, I thought about it really hard, but I will save my ca$h for another Nuppin instead. I think I've settled for the Nuppin and all others have gone down a notch for me. Usually I'd go running to get that sucker, based on your recommendations, but I'm in a "happy vape place" at last.
Please don't rock the boat:vino:
Come on now, BrewBear-- You can't be sure you're happy unless you have a Stumpy to compare with the Nuppin!

Tamer El-Meehy

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i know...i also said if i ever got another i wouldnt get rid of it...so maybe ill end up keeping it.i really do like the 26650 to.i just cant make myself carry the dually...its just to nice to beat the crap outta it.Tamer has my other one and this ones just like it Tamer...Tamer dammit you know you need this dually,well maybe not need but want...lol.hadda mess with him.

Yeah man. I love it and I know how well you treat your gear. But I just got a new microdually from Tom last month, and this month I paid for my pinch, a nuppin' and a mulciber. So I have to be careful. I would have loved to have it. I love the regular dually better than the microdually, but I need to get a break from buying stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah man. I love it and I know how well you treat your gear. But I just got a new microdually from Tom last month, and this month I paid for my pinch, a nuppin' and a mulciber. So I have to be careful. I would have loved to have it. I love the regular dually better than the microdually, but I need to get a break from buying stuff!

You are going to love the Mulciber, I still haven't been able to put a bad build into it, the thing just rips no matter what.

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You want elitism, head over to some of the groups on Facebook. Holy shit. Even guys I've respected for a long time have jumped on the hype train and are now talking down to folks like schoolground bullies.
Of all the things to make a man, a fucking piece of vape gear isn't one.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
You want elitism, head over to some of the groups on Facebook. Holy shit. Even guys I've respected for a long time have jumped on the hype train and are now talking down to folks like schoolground bullies.
Of all the things to make a man, a fucking piece of vape gear isn't one.

One of the things I love about this thread is that it is dedicated to the sheer love of squonking and is mainly free of elitism

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Squonking seems to attract elitists.

They like the PITA equipment like a Billet Box.
Kinda messy to recoil/rewick. And an little hole in the side to squonk that hurts old fingers....

Heck Understudy 77 elited himself right off his show ;)

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

what the heck is a micro dually...oxymoron???lol..uhhh trade ya.......how did he do a micro...wow.the dually isnt anywhere near a micro mod.havent been on any sites in a long time.just here and the other place and just pulled the trigger on a stumpy..dangit.maybe someone got it b4 he got my msg...quit vaping...i want to but dayuuuum.thats why i wasnt on here.it sux bein broke and hangin round stuff for sale...lol.

Last edited:

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I use $6 clone RDA on $500 mods. IDK what I am. As long as it is quality.

If I talk down on things like REOs, it is owing to bad design, not elitism.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Talking about outdated gear and waving your $500 device in someone's face saying "neener neener look what you can't have, and let me tell you how fucking awesome it is every chance I get" are 2 different things.
I think we all own a range of gear that speaks to only one thing; ourselves and our personal tastes. Pardon me, but I don't give a fuck what anyone has ever had to say about what I own, and I have all of the things that I love as a result of that mentality.
Do I have nice things? Yes, some of them, but I'm not about to snub someone else for not owning something I approve of of it doesn't add up to a high enough dollar figure.
I agree with Lucy, this thread is a good place to feel at ease, posting a $500 stabwood beauty right before a $20 dripbox and just moving right along.
Good on you, folks, it's an enjoyable space in here :hug:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Inconsistency apparently - might be different run, or might be difference between the "silver" and "gold" wasp nano - buuuuut, it's not that wide a bore, and in my case at least, you can pop a drip tip right in. Some are just a touch too tight, but sand down a friction tip, or go o-ringless, or something, and I think most would go in.

Most common complaint was "lips too close to coil" - same fix - use a drip tip.

We'll see, whenever my pin shows up, lol.
Thanks Train, by looking at the photo it seemed like a common drip tip might be too small for the hole.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I actually like the O dis atty clone better than the Halady or the Narda.
I also like the Derringer V3 clone.
And the Shift BF clone is nice as well.

But then I am a cheapskate elitist, what do I know?
:)
Im the guy who got mods involved on a mountainbike site about how much bullshit i thought i was that you need a $4000 mountainbike to enjoy the trails...I suppose i feel that way about most things including vape gear.. it would be nice to have custom classic mod with some $100 atty but my cheap stuff satisfies me well enough that i dont see the need.

Im a cheap mod elitist:cheers:

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Figures that as soon as I sold my CSMNT, they release a squonk post for it

ieatOhms

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Talking about outdated gear and waving your $500 device in someone's face saying "neener neener look what you can't have, and let me tell you how fucking awesome it is every chance I get" are 2 different things.
I think we all own a range of gear that speaks to only one thing; ourselves and our personal tastes. Pardon me, but I don't give a fuck what anyone has ever had to say about what I own, and I have all of the things that I love as a result of that mentality.
Do I have nice things? Yes, some of them, but I'm not about to snub someone else for not owning something I approve of of it doesn't add up to a high enough dollar figure.
I agree with Lucy, this thread is a good place to feel at ease, posting a $500 stabwood beauty right before a $20 dripbox and just moving right along.
Good on you, folks, it's an enjoyable space in here :hug:

Yeah...until you post a picture of a box with out a description and get attacked for doing so. It's the attitude that is elitist, not the crap that is collected. Maybe elitist is the wrong description, hypocritical would probably be a better term. Not to mention all the dick stroking that goes along with it. I'll tug you if you tug me back shit that I read daily in here as well. It's not as welcoming as you claim. And please don't get me wrong, I'm not aiming this at you, but this is the opinion of an outsider looking in. I simply purchase the things I enjoy regardless of the cost. I've just learned better than to post it in here due to the attitude you catch when you do because your not one of the cool kids in the click that thinks they are better than everyone else.

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah...until you post a picture of a box with out a description and get attacked for doing so. It's the attitude that is elitist, not the crap that is collected. Maybe elitist is the wrong description, hypocritical would probably be a better term. Not to mention all the dick stroking that goes along with it. I'll tug you if you tug me back shit that I read daily in here as well. It's not as welcoming as you claim. And please don't get me wrong, I'm not aiming this at you, but this is the opinion of an outsider looking in. I simply purchase the things I enjoy regardless of the cost. I've just learned better than to post it in here due to the attitude you catch when you do because your not one of the cool kids in the click that thinks they are better than everyone else.

in a tribute to @JuicyLucy

Minimalsaint did rolleth his eyes.

VU Sponsors