JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
These are kind of a hybrid of that, lol

It shouldn't be a pain to squonk though. For the amount of $ they cost, the bottles should be perf

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These are kind of a hybrid of that, lol

It shouldn't be a pain to squonk though. For the amount of $ they cost, the bottles should be perf
Yeah kind of a corner squonk...

And yep on the $.

I have 2 Dripbox 160's and 2 Dripbox 2's and have under $120 total in them.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

And yep on the $.

Yes, we know you are the Kangermeister - and have tried both of them. Okayish - can't squonk with my Odin or stumpy thanks to the non-adjustable 510. The Pico - which is cheaper - will squonk any attie, a real plus for a budget squonker

I have several setups cheaper than the Drone - was hoping for a good travel mod. With my tootle puffing, double bats would last really well when on the road

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, we know you are the Kangermeister - and have tried both of them. Okayish - can't squonk with my Odin or stumpy thanks to the non-adjustable 510. The Pico - which is cheaper - will squonk any attie, a real plus for a budget squonker

I have several setups cheaper than the Drone - was hoping for a good travel mod. With my tootle puffing, double bats would last really well when on the road
Pico is non regulated. I have CV's for that.
No problem on any attys I have on the Kangers.

Once I got past the T3S clearos Kanger has been fine for me.
the T3S were prone to piss all their juice on ya.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ooh - got an overpowered mod?
Need a little xtra voltage drop?
Here ya go!!!. I'll bet you could STACK em, for a real show!

fdx-green-led-light-illuminator-w-heat-sink-for-electronic-cigarettes-silver-stainless-steel-24mm-diameter.jpg

fdx-red-led-light-illuminator-w-heat-sink-for-electronic-cigarettes-silver-stainless-steel-24mm-diameter.jpg

fdx-blue-led-light-illuminator-w-heat-sink-for-electronic-cigarettes-silver-stainless-steel-24mm-diameter.jpg

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Pico is non regulated. I have CV's for that.
No problem on any attys I have on the Kangers.

Once I got past the T3S clearos Kanger has been fine for me.

I traded a bunch of stuff for a 160 and a V2 Dripbox - that 160 was disappointing for sure. The V2 wasn't too bad (510 issue aside) I gave it to someone who wanted to try squonking

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I traded a bunch of stuff for a 160 and a V2 Dripbox - that 160 was disappointing for sure. The V2 wasn't too bad (510 issue aside) I gave it to someone who wanted to try squonking
Just curious. What was disappointing about the 160?
Aside from it being the size of an RX mod I have no issues. I love the Kanger bottle/tube system.
Yeah the bottle trapdoor is a bit dinky but no real issue with it.

My 160's are desk squonkers. Do not pocket well as with any mod that size/weight and why I like single battery mods best.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Just curious. What was disappointing about the 160?
Aside from it being the size of an RX mod I have no issues. I love the Kanger bottle/tube system.
Yeah the bottle trapdoor is a bit dinky but no real issue with it.

My 160's are desk squonkers. Do not pocket well as with any mod that size/weight and why I like single battery mods best.

The size wasn't the issue - heck, I used the RX200 at work almost exclusively for months at one time - and I am small of stature, so to speak, lol

First, it kept lapsing into TC mode, which I don't care for at all, it wouldn't fire the first two atties I put on it - my favorites btw - it just didn't feel right and when I did vape with it, seemed underpowered in wattage mode

The V2 felt and vaped better, but it is kinda clunky for a single battery squonker

I wouldn't argue against getting either one necessarily. I wanna get my hands on one of the Geekvape double battery jobbers, to compare. Can't remember what they were calling them though, lol

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The size wasn't the issue - heck, I used the RX200 at work almost exclusively for months at one time - and I am small of stature, so to speak, lol

First, it kept lapsing into TC mode, which I don't care for at all, it wouldn't fire the first two atties I put on it - my favorites btw - it just didn't feel right and when I did vape with it, seemed underpowered in wattage mode

The V2 felt and vaped better, but it is kinda clunky for a single battery squonker

I wouldn't argue against getting either one necessarily. I wanna get my hands on one of the Geekvape double battery jobbers, to compare. Can't remember what they were calling them though, lol
Thanks.
Not had any problems with mine changing modes.
And yes the Dripbox 2 could be just a bit smaller imho.

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You are killing me with that dually in the classies, dude

But I simply can't :(

i know...i also said if i ever got another i wouldnt get rid of it...so maybe ill end up keeping it.i really do like the 26650 to.i just cant make myself carry the dually...its just to nice to beat the crap outta it.Tamer has my other one and this ones just like it Tamer...Tamer dammit you know you need this dually,well maybe not need but want...lol.hadda mess with him.

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

And yep on the $.

awesome cromwell...but some ppl dont mind spending coin.why must ya keep reminding everyone how cheap your shit is.wow,get over it man.sorry to be a dick but its my nature...er rude i guess i shoulda said.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
awesome cromwell...but some ppl dont mind spending coin.why must ya keep reminding everyone how cheap your shit is.wow,get over it man.sorry to be a dick but its my nature...er rude i guess i shoulda said.
Just who needs to get over it?
I am just an elitist tightwad.

km00

Member For 4 Years
555dd53723ef8df09c2b51550784c8ea.jpg

It's gorgeous, but imma need a bit of your expertise, seems as if a baboon has been taking care of it, can't complain for the price though.

I've cleaned the contacts, yet the thing that annoys me is the 22mm base is risen by like a fraction of a mm. It seems to stick when you push it down but gently rises back up, grr!

What bottle compatibility do I have?

Last edited:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Needs some revisions, the bottle is junk, the two I have if you push the bottle too hard the battery door pops off. I put the soft italian bottles in, solved that problem....no sticky buttons to report.
How much are those bottles you put in it, and where can you buy them?

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
...and Lucy did rolleth her eyes, lol

i just took the he has this many mods and has this much money as a stab at folks who spend shittons on mods is all.i am probly wrong...maybe,but i have thick skin so crommwel can say what he wants i was just...as usual reading between the lines...and im wrong lots when i do that....lol...bad habit.

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Needs some revisions, the bottle is junk, the two I have if you push the bottle too hard the battery door pops off. I put the soft italian bottles in, solved that problem....no sticky buttons to report.
The sticky button on my therion is VERY hit miss. But on Vapor trail review his stuck on drone. Bottles are not nice. Only comparison I have is inbox. They are nice squonk till only air comes out the hole lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

TheSneakerWhore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Forgive my ignorance on this...

So I just recently realized everything I've bought outside of any fora has been from Europe or Canada--Is this the result of the FDAs BS legislation? All the new goodies have no spots at US vendors, and that kinda saddens me.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
sell this hexohm and then I get to choose between a freehand or one of those new woodvil mods

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Forgive my ignorance on this...

So I just recently realized everything I've bought outside of any fora has been from Europe or Canada--Is this the result of the FDAs BS legislation? All the new goodies have no spots at US vendors, and that kinda saddens me.

What kind of new goodies?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Shift BF2, MM bottles...nothing from the US. I tried looking but no one carries new Boost products.

That V2 Shift is almost nowhere in the world, lol

Bottles have always been a BS hassle that require a global search if REOs was out of Italians

I think in both cases the prices are kept very high to keep it elitist = scarce and more expensive

Cripes, almost all vape stuff that isn't made by specialty modders is foreign and almost always has been

The big US vendors mainly sell imported stuff

And even US brands, like 528 Custom, manufacture overseas, mainly Asia

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Bottles have always been a BS hassle that require a global search if REOs was out of Italians

I think in both cases the prices are kept very high to keep it elitist = scarce and more expensive

Cripes, almost all vape stuff that isn't made by specialty modders is foreign and almost always has been

Enushi has the Shift V2s
http://www.vapesbyenushi.com/hardware/boost-lab-shift-bf-batch-2-bottom-feed-rebuildable-atomizer/

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How much are those bottles you put in it, and where can you buy them?
@Markw4mms I'm not sure what they cost, I bought a couple dozen over the last couple years.....REO Mods had the soft italian bottles for sale, whether they still carry them I couldn't tell you. If you can't find one, PM me, I'll send you one.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
yeah, Reo still have the bottles still in stock. Just remember to buy o-rings at the hardware store

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Found a minor improvement to the CopperVape mods. Insert a small o-ring up into the bottle connection nut, do so, so that the o-ring sits flat and lets you easily tighten a bottle into it. This seems to help in providing a little better suction when squonking. I am borrowing the idea from the Reo clones I got, their bottle caps have a small o-ring in them which rides up the tube when they get tightened unto the bottles. I simply figured "well, might be some reason they do that in such a way", got to examining and trying it in use and found out.

PuffOn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Found a minor improvement to the CopperVape mods. Insert a small o-ring up into the bottle connection nut, do so, so that the o-ring sits flat and lets you easily tighten a bottle into it. This seems to help in providing a little better suction when squonking. I am borrowing the idea from the Reo clones I got, their bottle caps have a small o-ring in them which rides up the tube when they get tightened unto the bottles. I simply figured "well, might be some reason they do that in such a way", got to examining and trying it in use and found out.
All my CVs had a silicone o-ring, just below the bottle threads, which helped with sealing.
These are the o-rings if you need more:
https://www.fasttech.com/p/4624908

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I tried as suggsted to lower the 510 ring on the CV to get the first Hadaly clone i bought to work but thats a no go...im guessing the clone is pure shit and the pin was made too short....

After I swapped the pin on one of my Shen Ray Hadalys it too would not work on a CV. The pin went too deep into the atty. Then I realized a part felt out. One that looks like this...
https://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10034852/7616300-replacement-post-insulator-for-hadaly-rda

With that part installed, the 510 pin protrudes further when tightened down.

Works fine now. :popcorn:

Ron
---
" Well, you can't sit on a couch twenty hours a day and not learn something."- Peggy Bundy

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I really like the new verison of Octo mod even though it's just a platform to sell even more doors

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

lucy i get bottles at my local smoke shor for 49cents and they are really tuff 10ml and not hard as a rock either.if ya wanna try some lmk and ill send ya a couple.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
After I swapped the pin on one of my Shen Ray Hadalys it too would not work on a CV. The pin went too deep into the atty. Then I realized a part felt out. One that looks like this...
https://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10034852/7616300-replacement-post-insulator-for-hadaly-rda

With that part installed, the 510 pin protrudes further when tightened down.

Works fine now. :popcorn:

Ron
---
" Well, you can't sit on a couch twenty hours a day and not learn something."- Peggy Bundy

Its also showing two different length 510 pins although neither are squonk pins from what i can see...alot of work to get a hadaly working on a CV apparently..lol

Thanks for the info.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
lucy i get bottles at my local smoke shor for 49cents and they are really tuff 10ml and not hard as a rock either.if ya wanna try some lmk and ill send ya a couple.

Heck ya!

VU Sponsors