Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
God damn it, that's one hell of a good name for it too! I have four G2's , four Slices and four Skillets ( had 18 of them but PIF'd a bunch to people trying to quit) so I'll need four Hohm Squeezes too!
I picture a slice with front squonk, the perfect mod. I just have a couple g2's, would be my ADV if they were squonkers.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When is someone going to clone the Haku?! I'd love to get my hands on an authentic, but damn are they hard to come by. NO ONE is selling them... only trading for authentic atties that are just as hard to get. Looks like you need to score one of these scarcely available drippers to score other scarcely available drippers. Damn HEMO crowd lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When is someone going to clone the Haku?! I'd love to get my hands on an authentic, but damn are they hard to come by. NO ONE is selling them... only trading for authentic atties that are just as hard to get. Looks like you need to score one of these scarcely available drippers to score other scarcely available drippers. Damn HEMO crowd lol...

Check FT and 3F by Monday. .....

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Brew, you got a line on them or something?

Btw, are you into beer or coffee by chance? Just struck me when I typed Brew... haha!

No line on them, just a guess. They seem to be about a week behind the authentics.
I did brew beer, still make some wine and mead when time allows.

Last edited:

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No line on them, just a guess. They seem to be about a week behind the suthentics.
I did brew beer, still make some wine and mead when time allows.

Yeah I regularly check FT, 3F, and Hotecig daily so I'll be all over it if they do. Just hope it's a closer with a reputation for decent build quality like SXK or YFTK.

Funny, I'm a beer/wine enthusiast and owner of an *extremely* small coffee roasting business. I've never brewed beer or made wine for the pure and simple fact that my wife to be would kill me if I picked up another hobby! Between coffee, vaping, and wet shaving I think I'm all set for quite a while...

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

There's a bunch of friction on the Haku page lately, supply and demand backlash. Some people are starting to get very frustrated.
They banned a guy for flipping his Haku right after he got it.. for $850 (!)
I've been considering trading my Phenom.
I love it but it's such good trade bait right now. Don't really know what I want though, kinda set for awhile.. except for caps and tips and flow rings ; ) The matchy matchy Force is strong with these little things!

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's a bunch of friction on the Haku page lately, supply and demand backlash. Some people are starting to get very frustrated.
I love it but it's such good trade bait right now. Don't really know what I want though, kinda set for awhile.. except for caps and tips and flow rings ; ) The matchy matchy Force is strong with these little things!

Yeah I caught that thread where someone was saying something about mass producing them to get them out to more people. I mean, the Hadaly is a great atty and that's mass produced. Just sayin'.

Oh that match game is where I'm the rabbit hole REALLY gets deep. Luckily I'm to cheap to fall much further!

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Never heard of this Haku atty, going to check it out a bit. But still though, damn someone flipped a small thing up o 850 Oo!!

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I regularly check FT, 3F, and Hotecig daily so I'll be all over it if they do. Just hope it's a closer with a reputation for decent build quality like SXK or YFTK.

Funny, I'm a beer/wine enthusiast and owner of an *extremely* small coffee roasting business. I've never brewed beer or made wine for the pure and simple fact that my wife to be would kill me if I picked up another hobby! Between coffee, vaping, and wet shaving I think I'm all set for quite a while...

I'm fortunate, my wife likes the wines and beers I brewed. She never tried mead before we started dating. She loves the meads but hates the waiting for them to mature. I had her try a braggot I made in 1995. She loved it, then asked me why I didn't let her try it before now. I told her it takes a minimum of two years to age it but the older it is, the better it gets. She doesn't like the waiting part.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never heard of this Haku atty, going to check it out a bit. But still though, damn someone flipped a small thing up o 850 Oo!!

Shoot, ban or no I'd flip it too for that much scratch. That's 1000% profit! Then I'd BUY ALL THE SKWONKZ!!!!

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm fortunate, my wife likes the wines and beers I brewed. She never tried mead before we started dating. She loves the meads but hates the waiting for them to mature. I had her try a braggot I made in 1995. She loved it, then asked me why I didn't let her try it before now. I told her it takes a minimum of two years to age it but the older it is, the better it gets. She doesn't like the waiting part.
My friends and I attempted of making mead before... 1 time... It was funny! And tasted.. Well lol. It was interesting =p and someday me gf and I want to go back to rennesiance Fair next year to try absinthe. We missed it this year totally forgotten about it.

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Shoot, ban or no I'd flip it too for that much scratch. That's 1000% profit! Then I'd BUY ALL THE SKWONKZ!!!!

A rda, that's has 2 slanted holes... Back then that would actually make a revolution! Before Tony b with his slanted design

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My friends and I attempted of making mead before... 1 time... It was funny! And tasted.. Well lol. It was interesting =p and someday me gf and I want to go back to rennesiance Fair next year to try absinthe. We missed it this year totally forgotten about it.

Duuuuude, have fun with that absinthe, but be careful unless you want to triiiiiiiiip. Had it a couple times in France when I was still drinking. Woahhh.. Not so much while drinking it, but a few hours later it kicked in like acid. The dreams! And the hangover! Oof!!

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Duuuuude, have fun with that absinthe, but be careful unless you want to triiiiiiiiip. Had it a couple times in France when I was still drinking. Woahhh.. Not so much while drinking it, but a few hours later it kicked in like acid. The dreams! And the hangover! Oof!!
Lmao I was thinking next year to with a group, then later at night go to a exquisite bar that has those absinthe glass and droppers ect. And have a entire group trip out. And hopefully Uber 9ur way home in one piece lol

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yeah i will, i was going to build it today but have not had time. Im dealing with a big family tradegy. My brother and 3 of his friends where going to visit the Grand Canyon. Early Friday morning there car was hit head on by a drunk driver. No one survived from by brothers car. Drunk driver lived. Apparently he had got on the freeway the wrong way being he was drunk. My brother, his girlfriend, and his 2 friends all passed away on impact. Pretty gruesome accident. Really sad situation, trying to be there for my parents and keep it together for there sake. Vaping and vapemail helps me get my mind off things. This forum helps, just coming on here and reading. He was only 29. I will miss him so much. He was so proud that i had quit smoking. Supported my vaping 100%. I love him.....
Damn dude. Sorry for your loss.

Lot of activity in this thread today had a long catch up.

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
My new addition. It's nice, but wish I was impressed.

0cqyoB9.jpg

20170824_202909.jpg

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Dude, sucks about your mod in your dad's car. I should be receiving my boxer tomorrow and I'll throw my dead rabbit on there and take a photo just for you. What do those staged aliens ohm out to on that dead rabbit they are on? Just curious.
Just got my notification, boxer shipped! Not even 3 days. I'm pretty happy because I thought a 5 day wait was kinda crazy lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you ever want to try mead making again, drop me a line! I have a great recipe for a simple orange and honey mead!

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Squonkers are a peculiar bunch, this much is for certain.
Let me know what the wife thinks. mine doesn't seem to give a shit.
"People are fighting about what? Jesus, it's like a bunch of basic bitches fighting over Tiffany bracelets"
*rolls eyes, walks away*

Fucking LOVE that woman :giggle:

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sorry to hear that.I lost my brother just over a year ago,he was only 34,his was his own doing,but it's still hard to deal with,so i know your pain.
My condolences, it is a very difficult time for you and your family. Stay strong and you will get thru . Just keep in mind that our loved ones aren't really gone as long as we still remember them. They will continue to exist in our memories. God's healing peace to you and your loved ones.
Damn dude. Sorry for your loss.

Lot of activity in this thread today had a long catch up.
Thank you all for the kind words and prayers. Its a tuff time but ill make it through it. My brother and I have had some good times and nothing can take those memories.

Again thanks for the advice and kind words...:)

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Just got my notification, boxer shipped! Not even 3 days. I'm pretty happy because I thought a 5 day wait was kinda crazy lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hey that's pretty quick. I must have warmed the machines up for you. Mine took the full 5 days of "processing" before it shipped the day after. In total 7 days before the post man actually scanned it the first time lol.

You mean you're underwhelmed? The coil you got in there, what it it ohming at?

Na I mean, the black isn't all that black (because they are all printed white then died). There is this smear or scrape or something on the top near the rounded edge. Picture doesn't do it justice (looks better in the photo than IRL). I feel like I paid full price for a blemished item. Just, if it were my business I would never have sent out a product looking like that. Especially considering my companies reputation and the price of the product. Eh, w/e. It hits way harder than the clone, other than a couple blemishes, the printing is nice. Once the color wears down, I will just re-dye it. The button doesn't rattle around or have play in it like some of the reviews I've watched. The locking mechanism is smooth.

The coil ohm's out to .17 it's got a little ramp up to it but not horrible. I can't tell if I like the Solo yet or not. I'll have to vape it a couple days to really get an idea of it. I like the airflow, it's not turbulant. Though lately, the restrictiveness I enjoy is all over the board. In other words, I don't mind some restriction if it gives good flavor. Not every RDA can be a cloud chaser RDA and I enjoy having a mix of things depending on my mood.
20170824_233253.jpg

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sorry to hear that.I lost my brother just over a year ago,he was only 34,his was his own doing,but it's still hard to deal with,so i know your pain.
Condolences for your loss. Do what you can being there for them and family members. It's hard to believe that people are gone within a flash.. Do what you need to cope if vaping helps, we are proud to supported you to thus point and ahead on. Since ej been in here for past couple of weeks. Made friends real quick, helped people for info and resources a lot. And I do it because I know someone needs some kind of help, whether small, or big, I do what I can. Hang on there and keep the memories of you and your brother
Thanks for the kind words and advice. Really apreciatte it.

If i missed anyone, sorry. Thank you all.

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Can any of you give me advice on how important it is to have a married set of batteries?

I.E. I had two sets of married batteries for my iJoy Captain PD270. I bought 2 new 20700's and will use one of my married sets to have 4 20700's to cycle through my Boxer. Leaving me with one married set. Along with the Boxer though I also received a Reload RTA clone today, and so far, I'm enjoying it quite a bit. My issue is, I don't want to buy another pair of 20700's just to have 2 married sets (in case I decide to use the tank more than 1 married set will carry it).

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can any of you give me advice on how important it is to have a married set of batteries?

I.E. I had two sets of married batteries for my iJoy Captain PD270. I bought 2 new 20700's and will use one of my married sets to have 4 20700's to cycle through my Boxer. Leaving me with one married set. Along with the Boxer though I also received a Reload RTA clone today, and so far, I'm enjoying it quite a bit. My issue is, I don't want to buy another pair of 20700's just to have 2 married sets (in case I decide to use the tank more than 1 married set will carry it).
Use the batteries in both mods, makes no difference since you're using one mod at a time.

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Use the batteries in both mods, makes no difference since you're using one mod at a time.
But the Boxer is a single 20700 the Captain a duel. I guess I don't understand why married batteries are better than if I just used 2 random batteries in a duel battery mod.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
But the Boxer is a single 20700 the Captain a duel. I guess I don't understand why married batteries are better than if I just used 2 random batteries in a duel battery mod.
Yeah i think the hole married battery thing was blown out of proportion. When using two batterys in a mod, they should be same brand, amp limit, and capacity. As long as both of them have close to the same cycles on them, you should be good. I could be wrong though. No expert..

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Buy another battery. You want to discharge and charge both batteries at the same time.

VU Sponsors