Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On a brighter note. Got the used Phantohm i bought. Its so much smaller than i thought. I should expect that from these mech sqounks by now. They are all so tiny.. @BrewBear should love this one, sqounk holes in the right place;)
gu4RvEB.jpg
That is very nice and the front squonk is indeed my preferred type, but, the lack of a chip is a deterrent for me.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On a brighter note. Got the used Phantohm i bought. Its so much smaller than i thought. I should expect that from these mech sqounks by now. They are all so tiny.. @BrewBear should love this one, sqounk holes in the right place;)
gu4RvEB.jpg

The more I see the Phantohm the more I want one. White body, black Storm Trooper door!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I really like it to but I'd be scared of the bottle getting squonked in my pocket.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Had a though about that. Was thinking make a squonk mod where it's like Legos Lol, you can put a locking cage for the squonk bottle so it won't accidentally be pressed same for firing button but do a locking twist rather putting a cage.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So,to the people here who have ordered from Floris box,i have a question.The only shipping option was Post Italia,and it says 30 days,does it really take that long? haha.I've ordered from the U.K. several times,Australia,and China plenty of times,and none of those have ever taken near 30 days,but i've never bought from Italy before,so just curious if it actually takes that long or not.

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So,to the people here who have ordered from Floris box,i have a question.The only shipping option was Post Italia,and it says 30 days,does it really take that long? haha.I've ordered from the U.K. several times,Australia,and China plenty of times,and none of those have ever taken near 30 days,but i've never bought from Italy before,so just curious if it actually takes that long or not.

Average was about 2 weeks for me, sometimes less. Normally a few days in Italy, a day to clear customs, another to bounce around the northeast for a hot minute and 2-3 to land on my doorstep.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No tracking outside Italy. So they just show up as surprises about 2 weeks later

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Mine took 5 days to Leave Italy, and is in route. Ordered on the 8/12

upload_2017-8-25_14-32-35.png

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was in squonker paradise and apparently there is a massive sale for this (either v1 or v2) 300$oo!!!

Always a fuss about something.
The modularity of it is pretty appealing. It's the first squonker on the market that really grabbed my attention when I saw it.

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Using random batteries together is like putting a bald tire and a new tire on the front of your car.

So my mod will have less traction? lol

What if the batteries are the same brand, same age, and with the same amount of charge cycles? Then would it matter if I used them individually and then the next time I use them paired?

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

What if the batteries are the same brand, same age, and with the same amount of charge cycles? Then would it matter if I used them individually and then the next time I use them paired?
Mooch is running tests on this stuff, but it'll take ages. Just be safe and spend the extra twenty bucks for now

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Average was about 2 weeks for me, sometimes less. Normally a few days in Italy, a day to clear customs, another to bounce around the northeast for a hot minute and 2-3 to land on my doorstep.
Good to know,thanks.I didn't figure it would actually be 30 days,or at least i hoped it wouldn't be haha.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine took 5 days to Leave Italy, and is in route. Ordered on the 8/12

View attachment 90298
Thanks,i'm glad you posted this,i would not of thought to track it through usps,i didn't think it would show there,but i just entered my tracking and it came up,so now i can get the updates as it moves along instead of having to check 17track every day haha.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Ok first off I messaged the toaster guy on shapeways and he's putting a door that I asked for up tonight or tomorrow :) I mean it's basicly like one of his other doors but they didn't have it for the 20700. Think it was really cool that he responded right back to me.
Now how long does it take to get the coupon? Also how much does it take off?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok first off I messaged the toaster guy on shapeways and he's putting a door that I asked for up tonight or tomorrow :) I mean it's basicly like one of his other doors but they didn't have it for the 20700. Think it was really cool that he responded right back to me.
Now how long does it take to get the coupon? Also how much does it take off?

Coupon code is a link that is for 25% off...just add $200 of stuff and let it sit... link is good for a week after that... if for some reason you don't use it within a week, just use another email and do the same again...same goes if you order a second/third time off shapeways.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks,i'm glad you posted this,i would not of thought to track it through usps,i didn't think it would show there,but i just entered my tracking and it came up,so now i can get the updates as it moves along instead of having to check 17track every day haha.

You can use USPS for all things delivered that isn't one of the other big companies like FedEx, UPS, DHL, and even then sometimes those bastards hand off their shipments to USPS lol.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Coupon code is a link that is for 25% off...just add $200 of stuff and let it sit... link is good for a week after that... if for some reason you don't use it within a week, just use another email and do the same again...same goes if you order a second/third time off shapeways.
It doesn't even need to be $200 worth of stuff,when i got my tiny toaster,that's all i had in my cart was the body,door,and button and got the code after a couple days.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can use USPS for all things delivered that isn't one of the other big companies like FedEx, UPS, DHL, and even then sometimes those bastards hand off their shipments to USPS lol.
Yeah,i've been able to track most through them,but a while back,i had 1 coming from China,they used some service there that carried it through to the U.S. then handed it over to usps,even after they got it,the tracking still never worked,they would not recognize the tracking #.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yeah,i've been able to track most through them,but a while back,i had 1 coming from China,they used some service there that carried it through to the U.S. then handed it over to usps,even after they got it,the tracking still never worked,they would not recognize the tracking #.

That happens to me when they send shit from China by Singapore Post

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
It doesn't even need to be $200 worth of stuff,when i got my tiny toaster,that's all i had in my cart was the body,door,and button and got the code after a couple days.
Same here had the box, button and door in the cart, in a day or 2 I received the email.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Im glad you said that because Im not trying to spend $200 or actually $150 but still lol I also just have the mod, door and button.

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im glad you said that because Im not trying to spend $200 or actually $150 but still lol I also just have the mod, door and button.

Yeah like I posted with toasters parts it's about 90 plus shipping & tax

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Ugh, so wanted my TLF to show up today. Welp, hopefully tomorrow. I'm working 58hr weeks until I hire someone to work a couple days a week. I was hoping to have it so I could spend Sunday with ma new vape baby lol.

Any one in/around Edgewood NM that wants to work security for 18-20 hours a week? You get a discount at the hardware store and lumber yard! lol Hey, can't blame me for trying.

I watched this movie today (at work hehe) called "Okja" on Netflix. If you are an animal lover, totally worth the watch. Big tough security guy cryin in his damn guard shack lol. Totally made me think of my big ol best dog in the world at home. Love that lil bastard.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ugh, so wanted my TLF to show up today. Welp, hopefully tomorrow. I'm working 58hr weeks until I hire someone to work a couple days a week. I was hoping to have it so I could spend Sunday with ma new vape baby lol.

Any one in/around Edgewood NM that wants to work security for 18-20 hours a week? You get a discount at the hardware store and lumber yard! lol Hey, can't blame me for trying.

I watched this movie today (at work hehe) called "Okja" on Netflix. If you are an animal lover, totally worth the watch. Big tough security guy cryin in his damn guard shack lol. Totally made me think of my big ol best dog in the world at home. Love that lil bastard.

I'd do that on the weekends for S.a.Gs if I still lived in Albuquerque, but last time I lived there was in the late 90's (98) Moms still lives there though...but I fly her out to Cali rather than going back to ABQ. Class of 1989 La Cueva via Highland High transfer ;)

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I actually want to work into security. I want to do nught jobs so day time I minor sleep and have more time hangout w/ friends lol

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Im selling a Gorilla squonk mod in the hardware section.... Just saying lol some bonkers people might want a heads up.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That happens to me when they send shit from China by Singapore Post
I've never had any of mine go through Singapore post,i've heard horror stories about how long they take though.The one i had problems with was an order from 3f.I had 1 order i used the free shipping,it went China post,and i got that order in 8 days,tracked the whole way.The other order,i paid a couple bucks for "upgraded" express shipping,their "express" shipping took over a month haha,and tracking was next to nothing the whole time.It was sent through a company called S.F. Express,when they finally got it to the states,instead of Usps,they gave it to Dhl who held it another week before finally giving it to Usps

Last edited:

Wicked Gene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never had any of mine go through Singapore post,i've heard horror stories about how long they take though.The one i had problems with was an order from 3f.I had 1 order i used the free shipping,it went China post,and i got that order in 8 days,tracked the whole way.The other order,i paid a couple bucks for "upgraded" express shipping,their "express" shipping took over a month haha,and tracking was next to nothing the whole time.It was sent through a company called S.F. Express,when they finally got it to the states,instead of Usps,they gave it to Dhl who held it another week before finally giving it to Usps

I had a similar experience with S.F. Express. Paid a few extra bucks for the express shipping and didn't see my package for almost 2 months.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Couldn't quite wait for proper play time, so here's today's mascot in hodge podge mode ; )
Happy Friday everyone!!
Keep it Squonky
:bingo:

View attachment 90274

What drip tip is that? MUST have it!!!!!!

Got a SVA punto zero on the way from Fasttech, little toe dipped into the squonk hole. A dna squonk is up next if I enjoy a squonker as much as I think I will :vapemail:

Last edited:

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Traction is overrated... I had an old Caprice that ran the back roads with the steel belts exposed most of the time. :)

I have an old pair of smurfs that I have run as singles and as a pair and never had any issue with them doing that. These days they just sit in a box to fire up random boards and shit. Old and new cells I would never mix, but same vintage "should" be okay.

Why take a chance, 18650's are dirt cheap.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What drip tip is that? MUST have it!!!!!!

Got a SVA punto zero on the way from Fasttech, little toe dipped into the squonk hole. A dna squonk is up next if I enjoy a squonker as much as I think I will :vapemail:

I think that's a Signature drip tip... I can't remember the name of the company that makes them.

VU Sponsors