Member For 1 Year
Exploding open view.
04e2a88ef31a6a4046f7d19b84f7a82a.jpg

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm in when do you ship? :)
I'm not even sure if I got it all sorted out. Because from the site for Fsk. I would first route the wires through top side for the 510. But then I would also need to make some sort of placement for the batteries. Maybe a sled could work maybe. Then for the bottom. I first need to out a placement of the chip first before I solder the wires for the battery to connect all. That for the squonk bottle I think we should have that area be enclosed rather giving it spade to move since I made a alternative to make the bottle to eject from bottom side. Problem is idk if it be smoothe in or be troubled to get the tub to stick to the 510. Unlike other squonk mods, I using the wraith to where it's need nose and it "stabs" to the 510 lol!

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exploding open view.
04e2a88ef31a6a4046f7d19b84f7a82a.jpg
From this drawing, it looks like a side squonk. I'd move the bottle to the front where you have the screen and the chip to the area where the squonk hole is now. It will allow for a more rounded profile overall and you'll also have the batts. and chip in line. The 510 placement pretty much below the bottle, should accomodate a 24 mm atty.

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
From this drawing, it looks like a side squonk. I'd move the bottle to the front where you have the screen and the chip to the area where the squonk hole is now. It will allow for a more rounded profile overall and you'll also have the batts. and chip in line. The 510 placement pretty much below the bottle, should accomodate a 24 mm atty.
Both sided squonk opening.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Both sided squonk opening.
Look at the dual batt. mod pic I posted. There is a MOSFET board behind the power switch. If you make the top and bottom removable you have an easier time with the wires, batt. sled and bottle.

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I enjoy his reviews, he is an honest reviewer, buys his own gear and isn't like watching a vaping infomercial. Though I don't have the problems with my 18650 boxer he did, my button is fine and the door is tighter than a dick's hatband.
Yea if I'm forced to watch trip ripper I turn volume off

Don't drip and drive SQUONK

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hope they're actually closer to 40a this time! Bought 3

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yeah i ended up buying 2 of the ijoy 21700 to use in my PZLD which is made to fit either the 20700 and 21700. I needed to buy 10 vtc5a for my mech sqounks but was staling because of my over spending recently. So when i seen they had 21700 i pulled the trigger on the 10 vtc5a and 2 of the ijoy 21700. I asked Mooch before i bought them if he had tested them, he said he is in the process and will post results in the next couple days.

From what ive read from other battery "experts" is they are still 30amp continues but they have the extra 750mah. I too hope they are higher than 30amps but im not holding my breath. Even the 20700 are 30amp continuous but can be pulsed much higher.

I guess im one of the few who where not all that impressed with the ijoy 20700. I feel like my vtc5a hit harder but the ijoy 20700 last longer before vape starts to get weak. Im not saying they suck, but i guess i had higher hopes because of all the hype.

I second guess pulling the trigger on the 21700 because they are 13 a pop. But what the hell, ive spent way more on less. Fingers crossed these hit harder or as hard as my vtc5a's....

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah i ended up buying 2 of the ijoy 21700 to use in my PZLD which is made to fit either the 20700 and 21700. I needed to buy 10 vtc5a for my mech sqounks but was staling because of my over spending recently. So when i seen they had 21700 i pulled the trigger on the 10 vtc5a and 2 of the ijoy 21700. I asked Mooch before i bought them if he had tested them, he said he is in the process and will post results in the next couple days.

From what ive read from other battery "experts" is they are still 30amp continues but they have the extra 750mah. I too hope they are higher than 30amps but im not holding my breath. Even the 20700 are 30amp continuous but can be pulsed much higher.

I guess im one of the few who where not all that impressed with the ijoy 20700. I feel like my vtc5a hit harder but the ijoy 20700 last longer before vape starts to get weak. Im not saying they suck, but i guess i had higher hopes because of all the hype.

I second guess pulling the trigger on the 21700 because they are 13 a pop. But what the hell, ive spent way more on less. Fingers crossed these hit harder or as hard as my vtc5a's....

Any idea on the size difference if a 21 vs 20700?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So i threw the punisher doors on the SQ. Went for the all brushed look. I forgot to change out my button before i took the first pics. But then youll notice in the last pic, it has a different button. Was in such a hurry to get pictures before sun went down...

GyCyeH0.jpg

fPbADU9.jpg

DKw9Qcq.jpg

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years

I agree about the 20700! That's why I have higher hopes for the 21700. At least there's 1 Samsung 21700 now, maybe they'll be more soon.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I agree about the 20700! That's why I have higher hopes for the 21700. At least there's 1 Samsung 21700 now, maybe they'll be more soon.

Yeah, we will soon know.

The Samsung 21700 on IMR right now are really low amperage. But seeing them listed gives hope they will get the really good Samsung 30T 21700. I seen Mooches tests on the Samsung 30T. That is a whole new level in batterys. I cant wait for those. Having one of those in a single mech sqounker will be awesome. Just have to wait i guess...

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yeah, we will soon know.

The Samsung 21700 on IMR right now are really low amperage. But seeing them listed gives hope they will get the really good Samsung 30T 21700. I seen Mooches tests on the Samsung 30T. That is a whole new level in batterys. I cant wait for those. Having one of those in a single mech sqounker will be awesome. Just have to wait i guess...
Wonder if there's any way to figure out what they're inside of? Lol

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Looking for a BF atomizer suggestion... I'm not a clouds bro but I do like more than the hadaly gives. I think the pulse 22 looks like it would fit the bill but I have heard mixed reviews on it's flavor.

Single coil, 22mm.
Something I can pick up for around $30 or less.
Thanx in advance

I like my wasp nano a lot more than my pulse. I'm to late though you already ordered. I don't have any major complaints about the pulse, just that, flavor for me is better in the wasp nano than even my hadaly clones.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wasp nano's chamber looked a little small for the airflow and build I like to run so that one dropped off my list.
Thanx for the suggestion though!

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Wasp nano's chamber looked a little small for the airflow and build I like to run so that one dropped off my list.
3mm 2x26/38 fused clapton with plenty of room to spare, you can fit some decent coils in the wasp. The gorge holds some decent coil but the airflow is louder than the wasp IMO. Been wanting to give the pulse 22 a shot.
IMG_0121.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I didn't care for the Pulse...more reasons than my lack of coffee morning self dares explain lol

There are a few single 22's out there I'd like to try...Le Concorde RDA...Soul S RDA ( Although would have to get a wide bore DT for it ) Finally got the Solo to vape right...but its a leaverite imo...

Really dig the Flave...would be killer if they made a 22mm version and or black.. only RDA (Besides the SZ-RDA for my tubes ) that I ever bought more than 1 of.

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
3mm 2x26/38 fused clapton with plenty of room to spare, you can fit some decent coils in the wasp. The gorge holds some decent coil but the airflow is louder than the wasp IMO. Been wanting to give the pulse 22 a shot.
IMG_0121.jpg
The pulse 22 doesn't make whistles lol, but like other said.. Flavor is decent imo been looking around for a good flavor squonk atty for awhile. And waiting on brew with his opinion on the mesh rda. Maybe give that one a go.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not so much that you can't fit a 3mm+ coil but the chamber looked like there wasn't very much volume for how I like it.
I don't like huge clouds bro chambers but the hadaly, while it can house a 3mm clapton, it just gets overpowered even with a 2.5mm... for me. Wasp nano seemed to be about the same volume as the hadaly. At least by the pictures online.

I watched a few reviews and they all thought the pulse was great, but they think everything is great lol. Ordered anyway, it does look like a chamber size and shape I prefer... and it squonks.
I am probably going to measure the 510 in my aeronaut and find a squonk pin that's close to convert that atty, hands down my favorite all time dripper.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not so much that you can't fit a 3mm+ coil but the chamber looked like there wasn't very much volume for how I like it.
I don't like huge clouds bro chambers but the hadaly, while it can house a 3mm clapton, it just gets overpowered even with a 2.5mm... for me. Wasp nano seemed to be about the same volume as the hadaly. At least by the pictures online.

I watched a few reviews and they all thought the pulse was great, but they think everything is great lol. Ordered anyway, it does look like a chamber size and shape I prefer... and it squonks.
I am probably going to measure the 510 in my aeronaut and find a squonk pin that's close to convert that atty, hands down my favorite all time dripper.

Just scored a Pulse 22 on AliExpress for $17 and change shipped ePacket. Couldn't pass it up at that price!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

The 22 is perfect for the coils and airflow to go through. The 24 looks too big and suited only for dual coils. The airflow seems like it'll miss it when you build a single coil.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Would this bf pin fit? https://www.everzon.com/kindbright-aeronaut-v2-bf-styled-rda-24mm.html

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you! The e-mail was sent on the 27th, it shows as received by the post office in china on the 31st. The little old delivery donkey must've been tired!
Lmao when I got my combo 2 rdta from heavens gift it took them nearly 3.5 weeks to get home =_= rip

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
No, that would be too easy lol.
I have the V2 and already gave that a go, totally different pin.
While I am trmpted to, I don't want to drill the stock 510 out so I'll just have to find one on fasttech and wait it out.
Figured

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
For alla you facebookiens, If yer not on it already..HAKU list is open & running..

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
$85 + shipping. 'Haku Engineering' but its in lockdown mode right now so won't come up in a search until the list is over. Next time man! Remind me & I'll add you if ya wanna join the madness ; )
The madness Lmao how long till the window be open for? Week? And awesome thanks ^w^

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pulse22 I like, but it doesn't seem to squonk freely. Not sure if it's diameter of the hole in the pin, or just the height of the coil, but it seems like it's a hassle staying saturated.

Wasp Nano, I didn't like at all. Can't remember why, but I just didn't like it and it's parked. And I have two, cuz one arrived with no BF pin, and they just sent me another...

Gorge, I like a lot - that's one I ordered another, and actually was considering a third - then I lucked into a second Goon 22, so it's not urgent.

Flave I have seriously considered, but I'm wondering if perhaps it's just paying more for basically a Gorge but with one cap.

A lot of the "hot" atties are a little too restricted for me, i think.

I'd get another Haku if I could.
I'd get an O-atty or a Typhon if they didn't cost too much, as I'd want authentic on those.

I might just sit tight and see what comes next...

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pulse22 I like, but it doesn't seem to squonk freely. Not sure if it's diameter of the hole in the pin, or just the height of the coil, but it seems like it's a hassle staying saturated.

Wasp Nano, I didn't like at all. Can't remember why, but I just didn't like it and it's parked. And I have two, cuz one arrived with no BF pin, and they just sent me another...

Gorge, I like a lot - that's one I ordered another, and actually was considering a third - then I lucked into a second Goon 22, so it's not urgent.

Flave I have seriously considered, but I'm wondering if perhaps it's just paying more for basically a Gorge but with one cap.

A lot of the "hot" atties are a little too restricted for me, i think.

I'd get another Haku if I could.
I'd get an O-atty or a Typhon if they didn't cost too much, as I'd want authentic on those.

I might just sit tight and see what comes next...
Ditto going to wait once I grt on that Haku list and grab one. That's it for me. Apparently the hype train on that is flavor for days.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The madness Lmao how long till the window be open for? Week? And awesome thanks ^w^

It's only open for 24 hours. You fill out a google doc, and then they randomize the names.. 100 people 'win' (get to buy) a Cruiser (open deck) & 100 win a Phenom (reduced deck) .. Odds are pretty stacked, there's about 3,000 people on each list.
I got lucky the first time I tried, I 'won' list 3 for both versions ...but I had to chose one or the other ; )
They are making it as fair as possible, the hype on this thing is outrageous ...and for good reason, killer atty!!

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's only open for 24 hours. You fill out a google doc, and then they randomize the names.. 100 people 'win' (get to buy) a Cruiser (open deck) & 100 win a Phenom (reduced deck) .. Odds are pretty stacked, there's about 3,000 people on each list.
I got lucky the first time I tried, I 'won' list 3 for both versions ...but I had to chose one or the other ; )
They are making it as fair as possible, the hype on this thing is outrageous ...and for good reason, killer atty!!
Now what's the difference between the two? All I see is the other one is restrictive by the juice well..the deck and airflow is the same.

VU Sponsors