Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Still waiting on my replacement doors. In the meantime i might as well use it....

i7tleoi.jpg

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just watched a review on the sq. Looks like a beautiful mod, and supposedly very durable. Damn, I may just have to sell some more gear and check one out.
What are your thoughts on it so far?

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just watched a review on the sq. Looks like a beautiful mod, and supposedly very durable. Damn, I may just have to sell some more gear and check one out.
What are your thoughts on it so far?
So far, i love it. The grooves on the front actually make it super comfy to hold. Seems really solid. Hits like a truck. Has a adjustable 510 that i think Signature makes in house. Comes with a Modmaker bottle with a Signature cap. The Limited Edition like the one i got is a little more pricey but i got lucky. I had ordered the regular SQ sqounk and then they posted the LE for sale which is 40 Euros more. When i contacted them and told them i would like the LE, they changed my order and didnt charge me the difference. Now i wish i would have got the all black becuase this brushed finish seems to show scratches alot. I have some punisher doors for it too, which make is all brushed aluminum.

For the money i would say pick one up. Its a nice aluminum mod. Nice to see something besides 3d printing. Lately ive been more into delrin and metal sqounks. I dont think you will regret it if you end up grabbing one.

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are sure making alot of printed squonkers lately, I sure wish someone would put the bottle at the front, rather than side......:gaah:...:cry:
Toaster v3. He has list up about every couple weeks. I'm waiting for it to be on shape ways.

Don't drip and drive SQUONK

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looking for a BF atomizer suggestion... I'm not a clouds bro but I do like more than the hadaly gives. I think the pulse 22 looks like it would fit the bill but I have heard mixed reviews on it's flavor.

Single coil, 22mm.
Something I can pick up for around $30 or less.
Thanx in advance

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looking for a BF atomizer suggestion... I'm not a clouds bro but I do like more than the hadaly gives. I think the pulse 22 looks like it would fit the bill but I have heard mixed reviews on it's flavor.

Single coil, 22mm.
Something I can pick up for around $30 or less.
Thanx in advance
I have it and I like it. Small coil(2.5mm) but wrap it around 5-7 (testing) i get avg 0.45-0.6ohms and I vape around 50w w/ it. I guess it depends by the juice maybe?

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have it and I like it. Small coil(2.5mm) but wrap it around 5-7 (testing) i get avg 0.45-0.6ohms and I vape around 50w w/ it. I guess it depends by the juice maybe?
I love my pulse 22. 5 wrap 2x26 fused with 36 ss 316l one hole open. Smaller bore drip tip gives little more flavor but it is good with wide also.

But flavor is also very subjective.

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love my pulse 22. 5 wrap 2x26 fused with 36 ss 316l one hole open. Smaller bore drip tip gives little more flavor but it is good with wide also.

But flavor is also very subjective.
I agree, I wrap kanthal 26x32 and the flavor is very subjective depending on your juice concentration. I also do 1 hope opening for flavor focus.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Squonky friends I need help fast! Lol I've been offered a Svf 20700 squonker but Idk if I want it? I wanted the fully engraved derlin but couldn't find one. Who knows about these? Svf?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Who's svf? Sorry don't know everyone names here lol! Trying to look it up off by Google. If it's a 20700, I would take it seeing how that's the next generation of batteries for vaping. Is it all delrin or no?

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Who's svf? Sorry don't know everyone names here lol! Trying to look it up off by Google. If it's a 20700, I would take it seeing how that's the next generation of batteries for vaping. Is it all delrin or no?
45931ae157829d018c224b12a53b2ee6.jpg

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
just wish I didn't get this boxer! Really disappointed in it

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just read a post in the Haku group that adding new people while the group is closed could lead to a ban. Probably bc they're dropping a list tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

all_thumbs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's just funny because as modern day consumers if you have the cash, generally you can get what you want. I reserve most of my patience for my kids which doesn't leave me a whole lot left over!

Sean Maddox on Facebook does acrylic Punk doors.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the V2. I think he may have stopped because Charles from BMM is going to start offering acrylic doors soon.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanx for the suggestions on the Pulse, ordered.

I also use 26×30(or32) except SS, 403 for TC but the squonk will get 316L. Looking forward to it.

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yea I was just about to pull the trigger and watched Geekyvape review. I think he gave the most honest review on it.

I enjoy his reviews, he is an honest reviewer, buys his own gear and isn't like watching a vaping infomercial. Though I don't have the problems with my 18650 boxer he did, my button is fine and the door is tighter than a dick's hatband.

houndb

Member For 4 Years
And since Nuppins were mentioned, where is the gent who posted the picture of the pdib prototype? Hope I didn't scare him away....

Still here just lurking. I love that dual squonker you have posted. So tempted to order a rebel. Have to clean up and post some more of my stuff.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah no dice. He only does them for the Bolt, Molly, Arkon, Steam Rabbit, and PZLD currently. :(

Jose Ignacio Leivar of JiL SQu0NK P#Rn AcC3ss0Ri3Z?

Wow some of these guys and their fucked up group names lol, that was a bitch to type out...copy pasted the name and the FONT WAS HUGE! lol

I'd also rummage through the groups photos and see who has a Plexi door...message them on who made it for them...how I found out about Stefan Motzer for my Molly.

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
IMG_0594.JPG IMG_0595.JPG IMG_0596.JPG
Check out the artwork of Alex Grey. Most people might recognize it from his work with the band Tool.

Eating popcorn while scratch off a day on the calender.. Waiting.. Lol! Any ideas brew that could help me with the design? Wouldn't mind get much input as possible on this ^w^

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still here just lurking. I love that dual squonker you have posted. So tempted to order a rebel. Have to clean up and post some more of my stuff.
Glad to see you back! The dual squonker was made by @Studiovape. He only made five in that batch. One of the people on the list went MIA so I was fortunate and got it. It is up to him if he'll make more duals....It is the only mod I have, though I don't have that many to compare, that is easily used with either hand, just an extremely well designed mod.

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I prefer the regulated mods, tho I have a few mecs too, simply for the convenience of low maintenance. I don't have the time for proper care of mechs.
That's why he been busting me in working in a mod with a squonk and his sexy fsk chip. Be honest I like it as well lol!

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
That's why he been busting me in working in a mod with a squonk and his sexy fsk chip. Be honest I like it as well lol!
I was thinking on your shape designs, you mentioned a rebel shape which is nice. I was thinking about the shape of the dripbox 160, you have the side by side batteries and the "front" squonk. The "back" part bumps out because you have to have room for the chip, maybe instead of the chip in the back like the 160, the chip/screen could be on the side (left side if looking at the screen of the 160) and could be thumb fired easily the way it is gripped/fits in the hand. Very convenient spot if you are right handed, and the buttons wouldn't be smashed against your palm when squonking, hope all this makes since I'm tired and suck at explaining lol just throwing out ideas for you.

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was thinking on your shape designs, you mentioned a rebel shape which is nice. I was thinking about the shape of the dripbox 160, you have the side by side batteries and the "front" squonk. The "back" part bumps out because you have to have room for the chip, maybe instead of the chip in the back like the 160, the chip/screen could be on the side (left side if looking at the screen of the 160) and could be thumb fired easily the way it is gripped/fits in the hand. Very convenient spot if you are right handed, and the buttons wouldn't be smashed against your palm when squonking, hope all this makes since I'm tired and suck at explaining lol just throwing out ideas for you.
Well actually I had an idea that I'll try make time to sketch it tonight and show. It would have the back rounded shape from brew show me. And have a front flat facing from a rebel and it be both sided opening. Battery door be like a shape of a C but have grooves st the end for either snap n lock or use magnets.

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bottom view. Small part is able to be removed for squonk bottle. Help by 2 magnets. But not sure if sage from the chip.
13069373174e7950af25ddf74b9b7b17.jpg

VU Sponsors