Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Narda's are nice and the Oatty's are pretty much just a bit larger airflow version.
Oatty uses standard drip tip as well.

BreSha6869

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Damn. My two Coppervapes and Origen clone order from FT are going into week 6. Stupid Canada Post!:mad:

Ran to the door today to meet the mailman. My wife was excited as it was a Hatchimal delivery for my 4 year old daughter's Christmas gift. I wasn't as it wasn't my friggin' CVs! Aaaggghhh!!!!

P.S. Are people nuts? Who pays $200-300 for a $50 toy? These Hatchimals are the next Tickle Me Elmo or Cabbage Patch Kids. Mental!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn. My two Coppervapes and Origen clone order from FT are going into week 6. Stupid Canada Post!:mad:

Ran to the door today to meet the mailman. My wife was excited as it was a Hatchimal delivery for my 4 year old daughter's Christmas gift. I wasn't as it wasn't my friggin' CVs! Aaaggghhh!!!!

P.S. Are people nuts? Who pays $200-300 for a $50 toy? These Hatchimals are the next Tickle Me Elmo or Cabbage Patch Kids. Mental!
The Coppervapes are nice. The atty that comes with them are not bad.
I put 2 2.5 mm SS coils in there that work out to .3 -.4 .

You will prolly want to use a different drip tip or cut out the molded in splatter guard.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
ok,, a bit of a rant,, i absolutely hate the Coral atty that comes with the Pico Squeeze. i have a couple of Narda's on the way......meantime, i am having to rig up a smaller drip tip on the coral. my advise,,, dont buy any atty that doesnt allow you to fit a standard 510 drip tip. (and i am not even sure if the narda does).

major pet peeve that i shouldn't have 'just let it go'. --yes this is my fault.

My rule of thumb: atties that come with squonkers always suck.

No offence @Robert Cromwell :giggle: You're the only person I know who didn't HATE the included attys without heavy modification

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Well Thanks much.
I think :confused:

The coppervape attys are at least as good as my Derringer V3 clone.

I have a derringer clone, but haven't actually taken it out of the box or tried to figure out how to convert it.

I do have a converted (not by me) authentic one, which is a pretty tasty vape

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a derringer clone, but haven't actually taken it out of the box or tried to figure out how to convert it.

I do have a converted (not by me) authentic one, which is a pretty tasty vape
A FDV 3mm squonk pin works but you have to shorten both ends.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hadaly and Therion BF.
aa8c624dee71cc7c0648305143f7a32f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Dam, Tom just talked me into a new TMod - I'm happy and appalled all at once :oops:

Was getting my old one refurbished but he offered a sale price on a new one, plus an upgrade and new paint on the old one, including shipping. Fell for it hook, line and sinker :giggle:

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dam, Tom just talked me into a new TMod - I'm happy and appalled all at once :oops:

Was getting my old one refurbished but he offered a sale price on a new one, plus an upgrade and new paint on the old one, including shipping. Fell for it hook, line and sinker :giggle:

what model are you getting?

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ordered one Wednesday :facepalm:
Let me know how you like it. I'm still torn between a mech or regulated right now. I'm holding out for some good sales closer to Christmas. I'm liking the looks of the GBox S100 because of the extra battery life a dual 18650 mod would have. Too many good squonkers out there now to choose from! :gaah:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Let me know how you like it. I'm still torn between a mech or regulated right now. I'm holding out for some good sales closer to Christmas. I'm liking the looks of the GBox S100 because of the extra battery life a dual 18650 mod would have. Too many good squonkers out there now to choose from! :gaah:

I was hoping it would be here today but it's looking like Monday :(

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

My rule of thumb: mech squonking at home, regulated at work.

For outdoor stuff like working in the yard or going to the beach, cheap mech like the pico squeeze

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My rule of thumb: mech squonking at home, regulated at work.

For outdoor stuff like working in the yard or going to the beach, cheap mech like the pico squeeze
I know I still want the brass Coppervape for a reliable backup mod, and use at home. I think I could even vape it at work since I have to go to my car to vape anyway. I just think the extra battery capacity of a dual 18650 is a big plus when out and about.
What I really want is for Hohmtech to come out with a dual 18650 squonker since I'm a huge fan of the FSK board.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I know I still want the brass Coppervape for a reliable backup mod, and use at home. I think I could even vape it at work since I have to go to my car to vape anyway. I just think the extra battery capacity of a dual 18650 is a big plus when out and about.
What I really want is for Hohmtech to come out with a dual 18650 squonker since I'm a huge fan of the FSK board.

I hear that.

Double bats are nice - but in my situation, I rarely vape under 1 ohm so while a double is nice, I rarely have to change bats during the day.

As for a brass CV - do it, do it, do it!!!

It is an essential have and a real bang for the buck

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I hear that.

Double bats are nice - but in my situation, I rarely vape under 1 ohm so while a double is nice, I rarely have to change bats during the day.

As for a brass CV - do it, do it, do it!!!

It is an essential have and a real bang for the buck
I'm gonna order the Coppervape within the next couple of weeks, then I need to figure out what I will use on it. I guess I can get by with the atty that comes with it until then.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'm gonna order the Coppervape within the next couple of weeks, then I need to figure out what I will use on it. I guess I can get by with the atty that comes with it until then.

Well, there has been a nice selection of BF or comes-with-bf-pin atties hitting the market lately, in all price ranges too, which is nice.

I splurged on a brass goon and converted it - one of my hands-down favorite combos right now. It really rocks on the Brass CV

Last edited:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, there has been a nice selection of BF or comes-with-bf-pin atties hitting the market lately, in all price ranges too, which is nice.

I splurged on a brass goon and converted it - one of my hands-down favorite combos right now. It really rocks on the Brass CV
Yeah, I was wanting something brass finished so it would be a good match on the mod. Too bad the RDA that comes with it is plain SS finish.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I was wanting something brass finished so it would be a good match on the mod. Too bad the RDA that comes with it is plain SS finish.

I know - thought that was very cheesey

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Where did you get your Goon, and what did you have to buy to convert it? Squonk pin kit from FDV?

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just looked at my receipts: Eciggity
Thanks! I'll have to live with the stock RDA for a while after I buy the mod, but I'll be looking at getting this ASAP afterward.
I appreciate the help!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Thanks! I'll have to live with the stock RDA for a while after I buy the mod, but I'll be looking at getting this ASAP afterward.
I appreciate the help!

The Tobeco goon clone comes in black, which does justice to the CV . I have one of the Tobeco stainless clones and it is very nice and was only $16

Not sure about those FT goon clones.

This is a black Baby Goon on the brass does it justice - yes, the CV could do with a little clean up, lol

Screen Shot 2016-11-19 at 10.55.45 PM.png

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The Tobeco goon clone comes in black, which does justice to the CV . I have one of the Tobeco stainless clones and it is very nice and was only $16

Not sure about those FT goon clones.

This is a black Baby Goon on the brass does it justice - yes, the CV could do with a little clean up, lol

View attachment 67118
Seems most places are OOS on the Tobeco Goon clone.

Jakeman02

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just saw this little guy and it looks pretty nice. Any of you thinking about getting one?
http://www.vapordna.com/HCigar-VT-Inbox-Squonk-DNA-75-Starter-Kit-p/hcvinb.htm

I've had one for a few weeks, really like it. Was surprised by the size, it's about as small and lite as could be with a dna75. Battery and bottle have easy access and easy to change, has a quality spring loaded connector. The panel magnets could be a little stronger, I've occasionally lifted a panel when squonking but I've got fat fingers, they stay in place otherwise.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

VU Sponsors