Yes, I am! I have a 2.5ID, 10wrap, 26g 316L, single, reads .66
73dd7b81d94e4cba9db61988fd0655d1.jpg

24g is better

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Eh, I truly believe there is someone for everyone - I've seen it over and over again - and I live in isolated small town Alaska where there is an oversupply of testosterone and women can have their pick

Just chill, take your time and it can happen

im in love with my bike now!!!...have been all my life.was able to get ALOT of stuff fixed that had been neglected over the last 5yrs.thanks for the kind words Juicy they are appreciated!take care and happy turkey day!

Tamer El-Meehy

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Never thought I'd say this but I've come to realize after almost a year of squonking that I no longer enjoy regulated mods that much. I only keep them as backups or when I'm in the mood to blow huge clouds. Other than that, I prefer my mechs much more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Never thought I'd say this but I've come to realize after almost a year of squonking that I no longer enjoy regulated mods that much. I only keep them as backups or when I'm in the mood to blow huge clouds. Other than that, I prefer my mechs much more.

I know exactly how you feel.

I'm a mech girl at heart, lol

Tamer El-Meehy

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I started with regs and used mechs just for fun. But after I started squonking things changed dramatically for me. I can't seem to find my sweet spot with a reg anymore! With a mech it's almost like second nature to me now. I build my coil, put it in the right position, and that's it. I know exactly what kind of vape I'll be getting.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I learned how to build for mechanical.

I use regulated tanks mainly at work and bring a GDeal 40DNA squonker, because I don't have time to think about my vaping while I'm on the job, but at home, it's all about mechanical squonking - almost exclusively

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Me, three...
I tried again with a Wraith, and still have it running - but it's pretty idle while I vape the mech-squonkers all day...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I learned how to build for mechanical.

I use regulated tanks mainly at work and bring a GDeal 40DNA squonker, because I don't have time to think about my vaping while I'm on the job, but at home, it's all about mechanical squonking - almost exclusively
I build all my attys for mechs. That way I can use on either.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
And, I don't mind promoting them, cuz I won a Coppervape (brass) and a goon (I think I picked 22mm black) in one of their online contests, Gearbest has 22mm Goons, 24mm goons, and the O-atty - all with BF pins.

bouncing-smiley-emoticon.gif

CVs are by far the best deal going for a quality mech squonk that I know of. Yes, there are higher quality mods out there, but they cost at least $150-$400 more

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I started with regs and used mechs just for fun. But after I started squonking things changed dramatically for me. I can't seem to find my sweet spot with a reg anymore! With a mech it's almost like second nature to me now. I build my coil, put it in the right position, and that's it. I know exactly what kind of vape I'll be getting.

so your not interested in my steamcrave dna200 i built...dangit!!lol.im a serious mechhead myself also.all the hypoe about dna200 and i hadda have one so i built it.it works really well but just sumpin about a mech mod.my dremel broke and i havent been able to get the 2 other magnets in to keep the door on.the new dually that tom is redoing should be done sometime...hopefully in a few weeks.its the one skillzizzo had for sale.i am doing some trading for it.i hope to be able to sell this steamcrave dna200 sometime also.its a hotrod for sure!take care Tamer!-RickIMG_20160424_183154.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20160424_183225.jpg
    IMG_20160424_183225.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20160424_183109.jpg
    IMG_20160424_183109.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 30

BreSha6869

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
CVs are by far the best deal going for a quality mech squonk that I know of. Yes, there are higher quality mods out there, but they cost at least $150-$400 more
Yup. The CVs are great for the $$$.

I am reaching for my 2 CVs more than my authentic REO Grand LP lately. Cool device and works great.

Tamer El-Meehy

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
so your not interested in my steamcrave dna200 i built...dangit!!lol.im a serious mechhead myself also.all the hypoe about dna200 and i hadda have one so i built it.it works really well but just sumpin about a mech mod.my dremel broke and i havent been able to get the 2 other magnets in to keep the door on.the new dually that tom is redoing should be done sometime...hopefully in a few weeks.its the one skillzizzo had for sale.i am doing some trading for it.i hope to be able to sell this steamcrave dna200 sometime also.its a hotrod for sure!take care Tamer!-RickView attachment 67526

I'm happy you got that dually man. The pinch I just bought scarred my wallet and on top of that I sent my CAM M for Tom to upgrade it and ended up buying another one to keep it company. So I need to recuperate before I get another mod. My Halcyon is rarely used and I don't really care about TC. It's a pain in the ass to set up and it's not giving me a better vape.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So a local B+M got the Shift BF atty. Unfortunately it only comes in a black. That said this is the best atty I've used yet. I have a Narda. I have a Haladay. I vape the Shift at 32.5 watts with a single ,25 SS 24 gauge coil. Nothing fancy. It is a flavor monster. I kid you not. Now price is insane. I thought my wife would kill me (159 CAN). It's the most expensive squonk atty I own ... even the Narda was less and the Narda clones are quite good too. My Nuppin was a lot less from @The.Drifter No idea why it's so expensive. But it does rock.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Still awaiting my brass CV. It's in a bigger order with a Goon clone that is taking a bit to restock. Using the silver stainless steel / aluminum CV currently. I'll add to the CV & mech dog pile. Got around half a dozen Evod tanks collecting dust, three different regulated mods too.

Long way from trying out those cheap gas station Enjoy cig-a-likes. Went from those to the Ego C and twist batteries, MVP2 & Itazte, Terminator squonker kit, Reo Grand clones, now CV. Think I will get a black CV when the next windfall in funding comes.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not a genuine complaint, only feeling a tiny bit frustrated due to funding lack. It is alright though. Raised the coils on a Velocity v2 deck just a minute ago. They now set above the air holes. That reduces slimy and wasteful juice ejecting outside the top cap through air inlets. It also helps improve flavor. :) Make do with, or without seems to always function well.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Not a genuine complaint, only feeling a tiny bit frustrated due to funding lack. It is alright though. Raised the coils on a Velocity v2 deck just a minute ago. They now set above the air holes. That reduces slimy and wasteful juice ejecting outside the top cap through air inlets. It also helps improve flavor. :) Make do with, or without seems to always function well.

Tight budgets will make you a highly skilled vaper

KentA

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
"Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it!"
-Clint Smith

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yes. I bought one & it is indeed aluminum.

Still a good deal with the 10% off coupon

I'd buy a stainless for the old collection one in a heartbeat

VU Sponsors