I'm a very happy camper atm! lol
f68f5f54c39ab3e444217dae998bbb41.jpg

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
You may be thinking of the early Coppervape attys.
These are not the ones with the window.

Those attys that came on the Coppervapes during the later runs can be better than o.k. if you plug the bottom airflow holes from the inside (epoxy or eqv.), and just use the side airflow.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Got a Ti Pancake RDA from Nathan tonight to dress my Ti-CC from head to toe in Titanium :)

olxlm7hdkk482e76g.jpg

Thanks Nathan, loving it :)

Very beautiful, but for that kind of money, other more prioritized items (for me) far outweigh a (another) vaping device. But I love to see passion regarding the things people enjoy...

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Very beautiful, but for that kind of money, other more prioritized items (for me) far outweigh a (another) vaping device. But I love to see passion regarding the things people enjoy...

Something like that is a good lifetime investment - if ya got the dough for it

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, there has been a nice selection of BF or comes-with-bf-pin atties hitting the market lately, in all price ranges too, which is nice.

I splurged on a brass goon and converted it - one of my hands-down favorite combos right now. It really rocks on the Brass CV

Ah good to read that. I have a similar vision and ordered a brass tone Goon clone & the brass CV. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy the Velocity v2 clones & they do well enough to suit. Spanky keeps saying the Goons rock though. I'm learning in some things Spanky he be wise a bit.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Ah good to read that. I have a similar vision and ordered a brass tone Goon clone & the brass CV. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy the Velocity v2 clones & they do well enough to suit. Spanky keeps saying the Goons rock though. I'm learning in some things Spanky he be wise a bit.

He be a wise ass you mean.

The Goon is special though - at least to me it is.

You will have to convert the Goon with a squonk pin to BF, unless those clones have something I don't know about :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just saw this little guy and it looks pretty nice. Any of you thinking about getting one?
http://www.vapordna.com/HCigar-VT-Inbox-Squonk-DNA-75-Starter-Kit-p/hcvinb.htm

Three strikes against it for me.

1. Price.
2. It's electronic.
3. Ergonomics are not intuitive. (Yes, the CopperVape now, has me spoiled.)

One thing what has me kind of concerned regarding the CV, the silver 510 attaching piece.
It's the piece the bottle gets screwed into. It also secures the 510 contact pin for the mod.

I looked at their offered "repair kits", these do not contain an extra silver 510 piece. So, what happens if say pixies just happen to wonder off with your 510 piece? Do you need to go out and find a machine shop to cast one for you? :gaah:

Hang on I shows a picture.

5683100-6.jpg

The piece in the upper right corner is what I'm discussing. Now, can folks find these pieces easily? Can they be ordered via the InterTubes? What would you use for a search parameter? "oh help the pixies made of with my silver 510 to 10ml bottle nut"?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Three strikes against it for me.

1. Price.
2. It's electronic.
3. Ergonomics are not intuitive. (Yes, the CopperVape now, has me spoiled.)

One thing what has me kind of concerned regarding the CV, the silver 510 attaching piece.
It's the piece the bottle gets screwed into. It also secures the 510 contact pin for the mod.

I looked at their offered "repair kits", these do not contain an extra silver 510 piece. So, what happens if say pixies just happen to wonder off with your 510 piece? Do you need to go out and find a machine shop to cast one for you? :gaah:

Hang on I shows a picture.

5683100-6.jpg

The piece in the upper right corner is what I'm discussing. Now, can folks find these pieces easily? Can they be ordered via the InterTubes? What would you use for a search parameter? "oh help the pixies made of with my silver 510 to 10ml bottle nut"?

It's simple: don't lose your nut!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
He be a wise ass you mean.

The Goon is special though - at least to me it is.

You will have to convert the Goon with a squonk pin to BF, unless those clones have something I don't know about :)

Ayup, already gots FDV conversion pins for the Goon especially. Will call the atty a Goonie and the brass CV I will call Chunk. :)

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If anyone is interested,3fvape has the SXK clone of the Hadaly rda in stock and 20% off right now. I ordered one and came out to a little over $13. The SXK version comes with the bottom feed pin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have the one hadaly w/o bf pin on the way.i have a few FDV bf pins and thinkin of gettin a hobo drifter and the atty called LE 86 bf style...whatever that means??!!!i mean for 9.59 i have to get it.sold almost all my original atty's and clones are all i can afford...welllll kinda afford i mean...lol.i habve a few authentic chowder bf derringers if anyones interested.HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone!!

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i have the one hadaly w/o bf pin on the way.i have a few FDV bf pins and thinkin of gettin a hobo drifter and the atty called LE 86 bf style...whatever that means??!!!i mean for 9.59 i have to get it.sold almost all my original atty's and clones are all i can afford...welllll kinda afford i mean...lol.i habve a few authentic chowder bf derringers if anyones interested.HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone!!

If the clone is close enough to the original you'll love it. I can't take the hadaly out of my squonker, it's that good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You're probably have to file down the tip & head of the BP pin

That's not a real hassle. Got a vise and rasp file I can use for a few moments. Eventually, I might get smart and high tech, buy a Dremel or some rotary tool. Until then, might dribble blood from gnarled knuckles. Alcohol can clean up the pin/s, deck, cover. Although, I might not even gnarl the knuckles. I'm fair at using a rasp file. :)

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Rude I'm sorry you're going through all this shit this time of year. Best to you & yours, my friend!

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dam, Tom just talked me into a new TMod - I'm happy and appalled all at once :oops:

Was getting my old one refurbished but he offered a sale price on a new one, plus an upgrade and new paint on the old one, including shipping. Fell for it hook, line and sinker :giggle:

yepp yepp yepp,he is good at that.youll love it though! merry thanksgiving to you!!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
man i almost bought 1 of them when i sold the LBC of chowders.red 1 too...glad i saved money but man thats a sweet looker!proud of not puttin nothing on my Creditcard!!soooo hard especially when ya get down an out!!

You'll thank yourself later, no doubt

It's not easy being a squonkaholic. But the first step to recovery is to admit you have a problem

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I love the one I have but I'm always afraid to take it out of the house, lol
new granddaughter due 12-25-16....i have a corvette yellow 26650 and i take her everywhere and just decided that what happens happens.IMG_20160429_235247.jpg

Attachments

• 10411780_588850901244605_2871501346060988175_n.jpg
    10411780_588850901244605_2871501346060988175_n.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 20

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Second step is after trading it to Hank I already want another one lol.

im so glad noone bought the 26650 t-mod when i put it up for a crazy price of 200$!!been waiting for skilzizzo to send the dna 200 back that i built myself. i did some trading with him.havent heard from him in a while and nothing in the mailbox.he was workin crazy hours so im sure he'll send it back sometime.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just make sure you give him a good hosing in the process - make him work for it

I always do, and of course you know he gives it right back lol. But we're both happy with the trade. Wasn't my only squonker so I should be ok for a few days lol.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
im so glad noone bought the 26650 t-mod when i put it up for a crazy price of 200$!!been waiting for skilzizzo to send the dna 200 back that i built myself. i did some trading with him.havent heard from him in a while and nothing in the mailbox.he was workin crazy hours so im sure he'll send it back sometime.

I considered it, glad you still have it to use. I like my micro.

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You'll thank yourself later, no doubt

It's not easy being a squonkaholic. But the first step to recovery is to admit you have a problem

i already am...but when me see's one on the innerwebs it kills me!best thing is no ollady naggin...worst thing...no ollady naggin!!!LOL.the online date scene sucks for real!!i really try to not be wanting a super slim gal...i dig it im not a lil guy but man a 280lb gal and a 270 lb fella (me) just wont fit on my bike.i was bummed my ex had gained up to 180...but she's lookin like a super model compared to the gals ive gotten responces from....i know all the gals here will be sayin im a scumbag...im really not and btw i havent been mean to any of the gals i spoke with.i think ima just stay with me and my bike.i can change anything i want on her(bike) and not have to worry about hurting her feelings!!!

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I considered it, glad you still have it to use. I like my micro.

i miss my micro but crap happens and ya gotta roll with the punches!im fortunate to have had all the mods ive had over the last 2.5 years.im not gonna cry in public...lol.i dont think anyways...sniffle sniffle

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just got these two guys today.

I am amazed at how well made these Coppervapes are for the money.

The authentic Tsunami is great and the Origen clone is laughably small but packs a punch!

EB9BEB1D-C765-457C-881C-7F37A0F24D66_zpstkc1nyow.jpg

im diggin the white one and a aluminium one myself.wow they are hard lil hitters fo sho!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
i already am...but when me see's one on the innerwebs it kills me!best thing is no ollady naggin...worst thing...no ollady naggin!!!LOL.the online date scene sucks for real!!i really try to not be wanting a super slim gal...i dig it im not a lil guy but man a 280lb gal and a 270 lb fella (me) just wont fit on my bike.i was bummed my ex had gained up to 180...but she's lookin like a super model compared to the gals ive gotten responces from....i know all the gals here will be sayin im a scumbag...im really not and btw i havent been mean to any of the gals i spoke with.i think ima just stay with me and my bike.i can change anything i want on her(bike) and not have to worry about hurting her feelings!!!

Ouch - the idea of learning how to date again would be really scary at this age :eek:

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ouch - the idea of learning how to date again would be really scary at this age :eek:

it sucks,the problem ive had is that a few gals i didnt want to go into a physical relationship ended up getting thier feelings hurt and i hate for that to happen.the other end of the spectrum is these snobby stuckup types dont give the fat guys a chance.they see a big dude and are just rude and a few other words i could use but wont.i hate our society today!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
it sucks,the problem ive had is that a few gals i didnt want to go into a physical relationship ended up getting thier feelings hurt and i hate for that to happen.the other end of the spectrum is these snobby stuckup types dont give the fat guys a chance.they see a big dude and are just rude and a few other words i could use but wont.i hate our society today!

Eh, I truly believe there is someone for everyone - I've seen it over and over again - and I live in isolated small town Alaska where there is an oversupply of testosterone and women can have their pick

Just chill, take your time and it can happen

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lucy!!! I can't stop looking at the squonk you just got, what's the battery life like? I'm eyeing them, just need to match it with a tight draw rda

Last edited:

KentA

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Eh, I truly believe there is someone for everyone - I've seen it over and over again - and I live in isolated small town Alaska where there is an oversupply of testosterone and women can have their pick

Just chill, take your time and it can happen
Well said JuicyLucy. That's what women do: pick, pick, pick.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Lucy!!! I can't stop looking at the squonk you just got, what's the battery life like? I'm eyeing them, just need to build it so I can get a decent throat hit.

Don't know yet, just got it last night and didn't have time to play with it much today.

The ergonomics are not there as far as squonk bottle placement, but I'm getting used to it.I have small hands though.

Got a NarDa clone on it at .8 SS and getting a nice throat hit with 50/50 juice at about 20W

Did not like the Maze atty it came with.

Don't think it will ever be a daily driver for me - but I really needed a new pretty shiny to admire

I am thoroughly enjoying looking at it and the vape is DNA smoooth, so need satisfied

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My name is Henry Holly, I am a squonkaholic. Oh wait, I'm not Henry Holly today, I'm Joe Jones, or was it Fred Fard, might be Eddie Ellison, George Gunderson, Nicky Nicholas, Mitch Michaels, Olly Otto, ...?

Oh no, I'm Benjamin Badgley.:)

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
My name is Henry Holly, I am a squonkaholic. Oh wait, I'm not Henry Holly today, I'm Joe Jones, or was it Fred Fard, might be Eddie Ellison, George Gunderson, Nicky Nicholas, Mitch Michaels, Olly Otto, ...?

Oh no, I'm Benjamin Badgley.:)

So you are familiar with squonkahol

VU Sponsors