Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah second one I have seen in the wild.
May just wait on those.
I am waiting on them, maybe for Christmas?
Whatcha doing with a side squonker? And a corner squonker too?
The man only made side squonkers (@Studiovape ) until he made the dual battery one (far left). His workmanship is beyond reproach, besides the SV mods are MOSFET. The L'il Pinch is the only true mech in that group.
The one on the left is not a corner squonk, it just looks like that in the picture.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry guys, I didn't mean to imply he had the gv squonk. The code was just a good excuse to buy some juice I like. Has anyone tried country clouds corn bread puddin'? It's very good!

raineysky

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All I want for Christmas is a single battery DNA 75C in the shape of the SVA Penguin with battery contacts and 510 like the Inbox VT75. Instead I've got cheap mechs, mosfets, and a capo most likely under the tree :) The fall holiday really slowed China down. C'mon boys - back to work in the sweat shops already.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My kids aren't helping though I mean we only have 5 houses on our rd and they're to young to be going anywhere else. I went and cleared all of the trees out of the rd yesterday before I got started on my yard and rebuilding my pig pen. Dam tree fell and took out the whole corner of her pen. This was a monster tree and pics don't do it justice. The pig was lucky it was far enough away to only have a few big branch's come down on the pen.
b3d31dec3cedd261ebf208c6e5cbb03e.jpg
53e07f726f4da26464fad0f5ed6a5e6f.jpg
b67b1dc421b7c14a4c1cb98eedf50943.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Walnut? Been splitting some of that along with oak this run.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Built myself a little wooden squonk with a unique button. I think I'll call it the Cowboy Squonk!
395283349e4b9333e2e4555f9e5bbd10.jpg

50bb14502bf353c3c9a9ced9537ae8c1.jpg

7f017d31a9771776aa36deb4c822a7b5.jpg

Sent from planet Krypton

Okay, what's the story on the button switch...

(handsome mod btw)

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I read one post at BrandX saying that Busardo was hinting at a MTL rda from Innokin and that could possibly imply Innokin could jump in the squonk arena. There is nothing concrete, but seeing how the chinese manufacturers are clamoring to pump out the next, best, and squonking is becoming popular....
Do you recall how their last 3 RDA's did?
In case you forgot I'll remind you.
#1 Fail
#2 Fail Worse
#3 Epic Kitty Fail

I love the stuff Innokin puts out but lets face some facts.When it comes to RDA's they don't have a great track record.

That all being said I'd love to see them put out a (SQUONK MOD/DEVICE) just to see where their heads are at.
But I think they should stick to what they do best.
Affordable Mid-Range & Cool Starter Kits.

Wicked Gene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, what's the story on the button switch...

(handsome mod btw)

Thanks! No story really, I've just seen a few buttons made from bullet casings and thought hmmmm maybe a shotgun shell. 12 gauge shell was way too big, so after digging around forever I finally dug up some old 20 gauge shells that was brass and settled on that. Got a little more tweaking to do on it, but so far I think it turned out nice. I was kinda going for an old barn wood look.

Sent from planet Krypton

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Out for Delivery...Finally the Haku is soon to be mine haha.

Even that China toss away sub ohm tank I bought for the Drip Tip arrived before the Haku...SlowTech was actually Faster.

I actually vaped on it too...disgusting to say the least lol

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Out for Delivery...Finally the Haku is soon to be mine haha.

Even that China toss away sub ohm tank I bought for the Drip Tip arrived before the Haku...SlowTech was actually Faster.

I actually vaped on it too...disgusting to say the least lol

Me too me too!!! Somehow mine got delayed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Do you recall how their last 3 RDA's did?
In case you forgot I'll remind you.
#1 Fail
#2 Fail Worse
#3 Epic Kitty Fail

I love the stuff Innokin puts out but lets face some facts.When it comes to RDA's they don't have a great track record.

That all being said I'd love to see them put out a (SQUONK MOD/DEVICE) just to see where their heads are at.
But I think they should stick to what they do best.
Affordable Mid-Range & Cool Starter Kits.

They have an awful track record when it comes to ANY attys -- i16? YUCK!!!!!!! But I do love their mods.. if they'd just abandon that .5w increment thing, and let us adjust by .1w.

Andria

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
upload_2017-11-1_10-16-56.png

New Molly V2... Same price as the V1... with some user submitted changes made to the design (Tolerances of battery) Better Bottle (Cappy R) .. optional Silver contacts :|

Edit: $140CHF ($140USD) and they are assembling mods now for sale soon...probably do a limited run on the FB first to recoup some of the costs they have invested then drop them on their HighCreek site.

They had a video up of what I believe to be 1500 blocks of POM

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba4M5nnAJmF/

Last edited:

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks! No story really, I've just seen a few buttons made from bullet casings and thought hmmmm maybe a shotgun shell. 12 gauge shell was way too big, so after digging around forever I finally dug up some old 20 gauge shells that was brass and settled on that. Got a little more tweaking to do on it, but so far I think it turned out nice. I was kinda going for an old barn wood look.

Sent from planet Krypton
Sweet job on the mod, should have had one of the for the button though or at least a 50AE. ;)

il_340x270.750834174_bpsu.jpg

raineysky

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Satellite imagery shows one little blue spot over China. The rest is covered in smog. That one little blue spot is over Shenzhen where most of our vape stuff is made. Crank up those sweat shop furnaces boys. Burn old tires if fuel is short.

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They have an awful track record when it comes to ANY attys -- i16? YUCK!!!!!!! But I do love their mods.. if they'd just abandon that .5w increment thing, and let us adjust by .1w.

Andria
Adjust by 0.1W...
Any mod I have that allows changing the step rate is set to adjust by 1W. (DNA & ArcticFox Firmware)

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 95774

New Molly V2... Same price as the V1... with some user submitted changes made to the design (Tolerances of battery) Better Bottle (Cappy R) .. optional Silver contacts :|

Edit: $140CHF ($140USD) and they are assembling mods now for sale soon...probably do a limited run on the FB first to recoup some of the costs they have invested then drop them on their HighCreek site.

Ahh id like to get one of those the bug has bit me 3 highend squonks and attys in 2 months bankruptcy court here i com

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 95774

Just on there group looks like 1rst batch is goin on website then 2nd batch for wholesale

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ahh id like to get one of those the bug has bit me 3 highend squonks and attys in 2 months bankruptcy court here i com

Indeed... I don't think they will be making anymore V1s moving forward, maybe some doors etc and parts.

That mosfet they teased over 6 months ago, the one I pictured above... I really hope that comes about.

CJ

VU Webmaster
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
2017-10-30 15.01.48.jpg
New favorite setup, DNA60 Li-Mo with Authentic Haku RDA (cruiser)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Adjust by 0.1W...
Any mod I have that allows changing the step rate is set to adjust by 1W. (DNA & ArcticFox Firmware)

See, that would be a great feature for Innokin to offer, being able to change that step rate -- high watt vapers obviously would find .1w increments as annoying as I find .5w increments, if not even moreso; .1w won't make much diff when you're vaping at 50w or more. But for me, <10w, .2w makes a substantial difference -- that's how I generally adjust my Sig Minibooks; start a new coil/wick at 9.2, and when it seems kinda weak, boost by .2w... until I get to 9.6w. I rarely go over that, but sometimes at the very end of a coil's life, going to 9.8w or 10w lets me get another half-day out of it.

Andria

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
8f8910f832ce9d46af8488c6b3bf4b95.jpg

So Haku Phenom arrived and I tossed a simple wire build that I am running in my Flave 22, and not impressed.

I'll run through some other coils I have but thus far, Flave 22 has way better flavor.

I'll go through the gambit of coils and coil positioning as I did the F22 and give final verdict once that is done.

EDIT: Forgot to add, I was missing one of the screws on the deck! wtf lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

So Haku Phenom arrived and I tossed a simple wire build that I am running in my Flave 22, and not impressed.

I'll run through some other coils I have but thus far, Flave 22 has way better flavor.

I'll go through the gambit of coils and coil positioning as I did the F22 and give final verdict once that is done.

Got a friend over on ig that said the same thing he has both and told me to get the flav it was way better

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

EDIT: Forgot to add, I was missing one of the screws on the deck! wtf lol

Got mine up and running as well. I made a strawberry lemonade with a splash of koolada (the wife voted strawberrry over peach like I planned) and I’m getting awesome flavor out of it. Very saturated.

I’m running a 3mm ID 2x28/36 316L fused clapton. My leads are up and the coil is about 2/3 above the sides of the deck if you look at it straight across.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got mine up and running as well. I made a strawberry lemonade with a splash of koolada (the wife voted strawberrry over peach like I planned) and I’m getting awesome flavor out of it. Very saturated.

I’m running a 3mm ID 2x28/36 316L fused clapton. My leads are up and the coil is about 2/3 above the sides of the deck if you look at it straight across.

Yeah, this is the first coil and I haven't fiddled with the placement much...one thing though...wide open AF is a no go lol, WHISTLE even without a coil in.

Was something a reviewer (forget who off hand ) said in a video it did wide open...might of been Todd lol

Just the slightest of a turn shut and whistle goes away *facepalm*... Ill give this plain jane coil a few more toots and ill drop some of the coils I pre-made for this atty.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, this is the first coil and I haven't fiddled with the placement much...one thing though...wide open AF is a no go lol, WHISTLE even without a coil in.

Was something a reviewer (forget who off hand ) said in a video it did wide open...might of been Todd lol

Just the slightest of a turn shut and whistle goes away *facepalm*... Ill give this plain jane coil a few more toots and ill drop some of the coils I pre-made for this atty.

Funny because people on the Haku page talk about how you don’t need “fancy” coils to get killer flavor lol.

VU Sponsors