Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We had one but decided initiation of having accidental on purpose anal dolphin sex with our sacred brother Flipper was enough to warrant foregoing any secret handshake.
That bastard said he'd never tell...Ok new rule.
Rule #134 Never trust a Dolphin they'll rat you out on Porpoise!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Those Miami Dolphins are the worst.

Luckily this bubblehead is from Orlando. Worst I can be accused of is being Goofy. It was an idea I had at the time to hook up with Frankie Avalon. Imagine my disappointment when Annette Funicello shot me down and blocked me.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Luckily this bubblehead is from Orlando. Worst I can be accused of is being Goofy. It was an idea I had at the time to hook up with Frankie Avalon. Imagine my disappointment when Annette Funicello shot me down and blocked me.
I thought she passed.
Pretty certain old Frankie is still around.But the way my memory has been lately who knows.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yay! I scared the tiny humans. Tricks or treats my eye! See how they like a werewolf answering the door. Bwhahaha!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You from Pittsburgh?
Nope.
I live in (The City) and no I don't mean New York.I mean San Francisco.
Because the books took place here.Fuck that dumb show and fuck them especially for turning the only cool pink cocktail into a damn running joke.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The digital era is killing me! Almost my entire state is without power and cable/internet and I can't even watch a movie because they're all in a digital library some where in the clouds! Lol I can handle it just fine but my 2 kids that think iPhones and tablets are life, are driving me up a wall! Of corse they seem even worse because they know we're not getting it back anytime soon and my state also postponed Holloween until Friday! Just an all around bad few days in my neck of the woods!
First pic is from cmp's Twitter and the second pic my wife took on the way to get gas. That's what most roads look like right now.
162f2aed3ef806ed28139e4bb2e6059d.jpg
e50ce9c8fdd3e66298b0419b88cb913d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The digital era is killing me! Almost my entire state is without power and cable/internet and I can't even watch a movie because they're all in a digital library some where in the clouds! Lol I can handle it just fine but my 2 kids that think iPhones and tablets are life, are driving me up a wall! Of corse they seem even worse because they know we're not getting it back anytime soon and my state also postponed Holloween until Friday! Just an all around bad few days in my neck of the woods!
First pic is from cmp's Twitter and the second pic my wife took on the way to get gas. That's what most roads look like right now.
162f2aed3ef806ed28139e4bb2e6059d.jpg
e50ce9c8fdd3e66298b0419b88cb913d.jpg

My dad would've literally punted me out of the house if I stayed inside bitching instead of going out to help others.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You really want to scare people do a reverse (Halloween)
Show up at their place in your undies while holding 1 of these thingies.

paper-cutter.jpg

ROFLMAO! :D :hug: Knew there was a reason I liked you. You touch my inner psychopath & that really says a lot considering I'm completely the opposite of that. I feel so special, I feel fine, I may burst out into song and dance now. LOL

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I don't think my Haku is going to arrive today...tracking hasnt updated that it made it to Chula Vista- Otay Ranch...and packages of mine ALWAYS goes to the SD hub first, which it hasn't.

Upside that throw away sub tank I bought for the drip tip arrives today...and my VG etc. lol

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I don't think my Haku is going to arrive today...tracking hasnt updated that it made it to Chula Vista- Otay Ranch...and packages of mine ALWAYS goes to the SD hub first, which it hasn't.

Upside that throw away sub tank I bought for the drip tip arrives today...and my VG etc. lol

Yeah mine is still listed at being on it’s way to me... no signs of landing today. Oh well, I still have to throw some juice together for it anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ROFLMAO! :D :hug: Knew there was a reason I liked you. You touch my inner psychopath & that really says a lot considering I'm completely the opposite of that. I feel so special, I feel fine, I may burst out into song and dance now. LOL
Yep me and Christian Bale although he has better dance moves.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
My dad would've literally punted me out of the house if I stayed inside bitching instead of going out to help others.
Mine too, your not telling me nothing Idk. I keep trying to tell these kids about losing power "before" and I honestly think they think I'm telling fairy tales.
If we lost power early enough we might be allowed to play a board game or something. When it was time for bed we had darkness. Last night my youngest said "I can't go to sleep with just the radio!" I was like girly you better go on up there before I change my mind.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mooch did an update on VTC5As via reddit and his blog.

I Pm'd him a while ago about some 5A's I received as probably did many others.

I have a few pairs of them that didn't match his test 5As in appearance, and only truly noticed this when I went to wrap them in a different color to match a grey black theme for one of my mollys.

It had to do mostly with the way the barrel was crimped at the top, I also posted this a week or so ago in the battery forum here in reply to another guy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic...a_vtc5a_test_results/?st=j9fpibcp&sh=5d4483ac

long story short...slightly worse voltage (OMG 0.05) but runs a bit cooler.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
My kids aren't helping though I mean we only have 5 houses on our rd and they're to young to be going anywhere else. I went and cleared all of the trees out of the rd yesterday before I got started on my yard and rebuilding my pig pen. Dam tree fell and took out the whole corner of her pen. This was a monster tree and pics don't do it justice. The pig was lucky it was far enough away to only have a few big branch's come down on the pen.
b3d31dec3cedd261ebf208c6e5cbb03e.jpg
53e07f726f4da26464fad0f5ed6a5e6f.jpg
b67b1dc421b7c14a4c1cb98eedf50943.jpg

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My kids aren't helping though I mean we only have 5 houses on our rd and they're to young to be going anywhere else. I went and cleared all of the trees out of the rd yesterday before I got started on my yard and rebuilding my pig pen. Dam tree fell and took out the whole corner of her pen. This was a monster tree and pics don't do it justice. The pig was lucky it was far enough away to only have a few big branch's come down on the pen.
b3d31dec3cedd261ebf208c6e5cbb03e.jpg
53e07f726f4da26464fad0f5ed6a5e6f.jpg
b67b1dc421b7c14a4c1cb98eedf50943.jpg

Sorry to hear this.

Is it poor form if I mention how beautiful your area is now? It is anyway, breath taking

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!! :)

Awe Hell, need to be that dirty S word a bit. Get serious and go up to split some wood. Flipside on the cycle.
Nothing to light the wood with.The only lighter I own is my antique Dunhill Table Lighter.
Which has been bone dry since 1970-something.
They stopped making the fluid for it along time ago basically.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine too, your not telling me nothing Idk. I keep trying to tell these kids about losing power "before" and I honestly think they think I'm telling fairy tales.
If we lost power early enough we might be allowed to play a board game or something. When it was time for bed we had darkness. Last night my youngest said "I can't go to sleep with just the radio!" I was like girly you better go on up there before I change my mind.

Luckily most of my kids grew up almost as dirt poor as I did.I think 1 of my kids has my granddads old hurricane lamp.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Sorry to hear this.

Is it poor form if I mention how beautiful your area is now? It is anyway, breath taking
Why ty and i just hope we can get everything cleaned up and back to normal soon. Its not poor form at all! I love this area and the tree looked amazing for sure. That's why it got the photo shoot, I mean I had many trees fall yesterday but none took a 10' section of my rock wall with them! The stregth trees create when they fall!
On the down side though I have cut most of it up into fire wood. Wife wasn't liking it being right on top of where she goes to shoot. Plus I had to cut a bunch anyways to dig the pig out.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got my Therion BF 75C....finally! Like it, the doors from the previous edition (DNA 75) fit well. The fact that you can change settings without a computer is nice but the small letters and numbers on the screen.....Overall it s nice.
Took a while.

I had a 75c 3d thing and didn't like the chip as much as 75.

VU Sponsors