Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was going to leave that 1 alone.But after some thinking on it I remembered something.
Here in America our National Anthem (Star Spangled Banner) is actually just the first paragraph from the Poem (Defense of Fort McHenry) which was written by Francis Scott Key.Alright so maybe we ain't in the (Matrix) yet.But why am I having problems remembering other things?

Like my first girlfriends middle name.Or if I might have screwed her mom too...Fuck it I need a nap anyhow.

Hmmm.. drugs? :giggle:

Andria

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wanted the cruiser but didnt get a spot and got a spot for the phenom there openin another soon so ill try for the cruiser

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sometimes people will trade if they didn’t get the one they wanted. Wait until you get it and see if someone has a new Cruiser they’d want to trade for your Phenom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's better than getting a squonker in the mail? Getting two squonkers in the mail:p
facf5266a98ceed31f880ec278f5ec58.jpg

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No thanks I'm already not taking the crap my doctor seems to think I already need.
List of things I take below.
Centrum® Silver® Men 50+
Aleve
TUMS Extra Strength 750

I just meant, between then and now -- my husband has a BRILLIANT mind... but his memory of shit from the 60s/70s/80s is shot to hell... thx to drugs and alcohol. :D And smashing face-first into a concrete wall thx to booze and drugs. :giggle:

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just meant, between then and now -- my husband has a BRILLIANT mind... but his memory of shit from the 60s/70s/80s is shot to hell... thx to drugs and alcohol. :D And smashing face-first into a concrete wall thx to booze and drugs. :giggle:

Andria
Oh well that's a whole different story.And 1 I can't tell here unfortunately.I blame the sheep!

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's better than getting a squonker in the mail? Getting two squonkers in the mail:p
facf5266a98ceed31f880ec278f5ec58.jpg

Nice man i was suppose to have vape mail but looks like the mail lady forgot i had mail

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice man i was suppose to have vape mail but looks like the mail lady forgot i had mail

I knew I was getting the Pulse today.I ordered the steam rabbit clone a month ago from HotEcig,and tracking hadn't updated in 6 days.Was not sure I would ever get it,but lo and behold,there it was.They even got dropped on the front porch,so I didn't have to drive down to the mailbox:bliss:

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I knew I was getting the Pulse today.I ordered the steam rabbit clone a month ago from HotEcig,and tracking hadn't updated in 6 days.Was not sure I would ever get it,but lo and behold,there it was.They even got dropped on the front porch,so I didn't have to drive down to the mailbox:bliss:
Nice i will have to wait another dredded day

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh before you know it you will not remember yesterday but remember what you did when you were 16...
That's because the things we did back then were a hell of a lot more fun....at least for me they were!.......Either that, or I didn't know any better.
As for the member who left over the Haku frazzle, He was saying in another post that he pretty much was done with making Orcas and was probably looking for greener pastures. I miss his input, but not the drama.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine should be here tomorrow!!! I was thinking of making a cinnamon apple peach juice... or maybe a cool peach lemonade, or a cinnamon apple custard...

Would you care to share the peach lemonade recipe?

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Would you care to share the peach lemonade recipe?

I just got some flavorings for it today. I have to come up with a recipe first but I’ll be sure to share it with you once I have it done! It will be relatively simple... the most complicated juice I make used four flavorings. I use he KISS method with my approach to DIY LOL!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Came across this video about the fuchai 213 Squonk ...

After hearing how that door cover clicked into place I might be picking this up...hmm

Fair warning, this isn't a regular review by any means...the guys actually make me laugh a little

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got some flavorings for it today. I have to come up with a recipe first but I’ll be sure to share it with you once I have it done! It will be relatively simple... the most complicated juice I make used four flavorings. I use he KISS method with my approach to DIY LOL!

Sounds good to me! Thanks:vino:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I miss his posts but the one of the main things I like about the bonkers is the fact it is inclusive

We are at that if nothing else. Wait, am I even here, or am I there? Oh look I might see one of my clones. ...

I'm getting super fuzzy again on trying to remember things.Fuck me running...Maybe I'm a replicant?

Nope, no "Made In Taiwan" tag. You're not one of mine. Damn it, one of my Juan Guys has escaped. Last time that happened there was a Space/Time continuum paradox that made a Russian satellite microwave a lake. It wasn't pretty watching fish become popcorn.

Hey y'all let me in the door & I didn't know the secret handshake!

We had one but decided initiation of having accidental on purpose anal dolphin sex with our sacred brother Flipper was enough to warrant foregoing any secret handshake.

I OWN A BUNCH OF CLONES. Sorry for yelling wanting Admin to hear it.

Not sure they care. After all, I run around cloning myself all day long and don't get banned. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh well that's a whole different story.And 1 I can't tell here unfortunately.I blame the sheep!

Please don't blame the sheep. That's akin to saying Mr. Rogers would lose to Mr. Chuck Norris. I can assure you Mr. Rogers has the best Fu Gunk, far better than even Bruce Leigh, so Mr. Chuck Norris would lose terribly.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If anyone ever wanted one of those Moddog wrenches, they’re in stock at Drip Factory for $3 (also have some of the Nano 510s in stock as well)

Pevinsghost

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Came across this video about the fuchai 213 Squonk ...

After hearing how that door cover clicked into place I might be picking this up...hmm

Fair warning, this isn't a regular review by any means...the guys actually make me laugh a little
Actually a fair bit smaller than I thought it would be, but looks like there might be enough room to upgrade to a 6.8mL bottle.

Love to see one of the techie guys get ahold of it to see if Sigelei finally figured out how TC is supposed to work. Regardless, as long as it doesn't fall apart or burst into flames within a week, or drain batteries down below safe levels in stand by... Looks very promising.

Even the atomizer while not being impressive by any stretch, looks a step above the garbage some companies bundle in.

*cough* Kanger *cough*.

Hmm weird tickle in my throat there.

Video wasn't horrible either. Fun without wasting a bunch of time on trying to make a bunch of jokes. As informative as I expect most reviewers to be. I probably won't be following their channel closely, but won't mind seeing more from them.

Now where are the dang Capo Squonk reviews? :)

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually a fair bit smaller than I thought it would be, but looks like there might be enough room to upgrade to a 6.8mL bottle.

Love to see one of the techie guys get ahold of it to see if Sigelei finally figured out how TC is supposed to work. Regardless, as long as it doesn't fall apart or burst into flames within a week, or drain batteries down below safe levels in stand by... Looks very promising.

Even the atomizer while not being impressive by any stretch, looks a step above the garbage some companies bundle in.

*cough* Kanger *cough*.

Hmm weird tickle in my throat there.

Video wasn't horrible either. Fun without wasting a bunch of time on trying to make a bunch of jokes. As informative as I expect most reviewers to be. I probably won't be following their channel closely, but won't mind seeing more from them.

Now where are the dang Capo Squonk reviews? :)
I was glad to finally see the thing. I had heard it had a proprietary bottle,but looks like most bottles might fit in there. Hopefully Daniel from Djlsb gets one and puts it through it's paces.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Sometimes people will trade if they didn’t get the one they wanted. Wait until you get it and see if someone has a new Cruiser they’d want to trade for your Phenom.

Thought you couldnt win twice?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Not sure what you mean. If someone won a Cruiser, but wanted a Phenom they could still trade someone else who won a Phenom but wanted a Cruiser...

I don't even know what I meant? Guess it's just way way to early inn the morning for me because I thought I read something way different then what I just read the second time. Excuse my dumbness please and carry on.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't even know what I meant? Guess it's just way way to early inn the morning for me because I thought I read something way different then what I just read the second time. Excuse my dumbness please and carry on.

No sweat man! Coincidentally, List 10 is going up on 11/11 and it’s open to owners and non-owners. If my wife’s birthday AND Christmas weren’t on the horizon I’d be getting in on the Cruiser list.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
No sweat man! Coincidentally, List 10 is going up on 11/11 and it’s open to owners and non-owners. If my wife’s birthday AND Christmas weren’t on the horizon I’d be getting in on the Cruiser list.

Yeah I want a cruiser as well but my hearts just not good enough for a list I loose every everytime. I really like the haku and still want one but honestly I'm just hoping someone out there doesn't like theirs and sells it to me.

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We are at that if nothing else. Wait, am I even here, or am I there? Oh look I might see one of my clones. ...

Nope, no "Made In Taiwan" tag. You're not one of mine. Damn it, one of my Juan Guys has escaped. Last time that happened there was a Space/Time continuum paradox that made a Russian satellite microwave a lake. It wasn't pretty watching fish become popcorn.

We had one but decided initiation of having accidental on purpose anal dolphin sex with our sacred brother Flipper was enough to warrant foregoing any secret handshake.

Not sure they care. After all, I run around cloning myself all day long and don't get banned. :)
Someone said they banned you for talking about clones lol

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I want a cruiser as well but my hearts just not good enough for a list I loose every everytime. I really like the haku and still want one but honestly I'm just hoping someone out there doesn't like theirs and sells it to me.

Well this next list is 500 atties which is the most they’ve ever released at a time. If I don’t like mine, I already promised it to SirVTHondaGuy lol.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yo dudes & ladybonks!
Wrapping up my lunch and popped in real quick, saw some Haku banter and wanted to show ya how I'm currently enjoying them ...old-school stylee ; ))
Phenom/BellCap on the left & Cruiser on the right. Loving em both to bits but the Cruiser is more my speed.
Dripping Kilo Cereal Milk which I've never had before ...yummmmMFyyyyy!
Coffee is up..Back to the grind...
Happy Halloween!!
:mooncat:
IMG_5562.JPG

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Just put ur name on the list its not gonna hurt u never no

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Someone said they banned you for talking about clones lol

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Ha! I'll talk about clones or clowns if a notion strikes. :) They ban me they'll need to set up trade embargos with Italy and I don't the His Grace, our current Holy See, The Pope would take that kindly despite his mild demeanor. Why Italy you may ask. Well, it is obvious, Italy is still running clown crime on an organized level.

VU Sponsors