Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have no trouble understanding what Vic says but what he means can be an entirely different matter.

Most people sound funny to a hillbilly :D

Good point. I get very puzzled when Brit people talk about being pissed. It means "angry", but apparently they think it means "drunk." In America, we just say "drunk."

Andria

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone here have the Gas Mods Nixon RDTA?
Great price point over on FT with the MAP coupon code. $20.15

Top caps are $7.99 and a pack of three matching drip tips is the same price.

I like that it’s customizable just like the high end RDAs and crazy affordable. The airflow looks awesome too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I like that it’s customizable just like the high end RDAs and crazy affordable. The airflow looks awesome too.

Best be sure which Nixon you get! There is a V 1.0 and a V1.5, or some such. The V1.0 is supposed to be MTL and V1.5 is DL.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Dude looks like a homeless person.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

So true!

It is often difficult to distinguish hipsters from the homeless

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@So619Cal you done shopping? Cuz i just saw this...
:D:D

View attachment 96469

I have one on the way! (Neo Mara) not a fan of never normal looking caps.

As for the drip tip I'll be using to cover the 510 adapter on the Flave...its just a cheapy one from a wotofo Subohm tank...bought it for the Haku but I bought the Nick Ricotta DT/Beauty ring combo in ultem to go with my Neo with ultem button.

As I mentioned earlier, I'll probably take my Haku cap to the gun shop here and get it cerakoted to match the color of the Neo...but I might end up spending WAY more than I plan to.

Guns are cheap lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Novabox ultem Hadaly cap

a049266242065f3f9d4679dc4f729e0b.jpg

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I remember reading that somewhere. Thanks for the tip! Maybe one of each for me then...

Also, 3F seems to be the only ones that carry both versions. The V 1.0 does not have a bf pin! I do like their drip tips!

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It’s only $25
The problem is not the $25 for the cap! The problem is that along with the cap I'll need one more Hadaly and another mod, that not being good or bad, just that I just bought two SV mods (<---- that is the minor detail I have to work out!) And before you say it, the two SV mods have a Nuppin and a Chalice 3 waiting for them.:vino:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The problem is not the $25 for the cap! The problem is that along with the cap I'll need one more Hadaly and another mod, that not being good or bad, just that I just bought two SV mods (<---- that is the minor detail I have to work out!) And before you say it, the two SV mods have a Nuppin and a Chalice 3 waiting for them.:vino:

All I read was blah blah shinyitis blah blah shineyitis blah

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Buy a Half & give me a SV

I need to quit buying shit. A 67, an SE Octo and a Entheon (that’s sitting loose somewhere under my bed since I bought it) have hurt. Especially since I’m hoping there is a Nude mod available on Friday when I get paid.

Edit: and I forgot I still need to pay for my Haku

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Buy a Half & give me a SV

I need to quit buying shit. A 67, an SE Octo and a Entheon (that’s sitting loose somewhere under my bed since I bought it) have hurt. Especially since I’m hoping there is a Nude mod available on Friday when I get paid.

Edit: and I forgot I still need to pay for my Haku
You probably wouldn't like the SV, it is stab wood, not printed and it is MOSFET, not a true mech.
img_7241-jpg.690029

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You probably wouldn't like the SV, it is stab wood, not printed and it is MOSFET, not a true mech.
img_7241-jpg.690029

No more printed mods (outside of that Deathtrooper from Minimal). Really want a mod from JB Woodworks (and he’s instate which makes it more desirable to me).

The mosfet does hurt tho

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No more printed mods (outside of that Deathtrooper from Minimal). Really want a mod from JB Woodworks (and he’s instate which makes it more desirable to me).

The mosfet does hurt tho
Just took a look at JB Woodworks....WOW! very nice!

GT_1955

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I have a V1.5 It is quite good as far as flavour goes, pretty easy to set up (not as easy as a Haku though) as you do have to remove 1 post screw to get your wire in the correct spot. Wicking is easy, remove the tank and just pull your wick through the holes, then reassemble. If you manage to flood the deck, it will weep from the airflow though as there really isn't any drain back - I might drill out the tiny hole in the deck. Speaking of the airflow, dead simple to finely adjust as the LH thread has a fine pitch but this also means that it would be really easy to strip the threads in the alternate caps (I didn't bother buying them myself).

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They come with a price tag to match tho ;_;
I understand that, so do the SV mods. The SV are pretty much the only ones I use (lightly and at home only) since they have Sterling Silver (the other SS in vaping ;)) internals and maintenance is not that big a chore. When at work or out and about, I have a few Therions to keep me vaping.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If that was just the cap and not all in one, it would be sold right now

2c52d4d5b7ec6e5c3d2ce186034d70cb.jpg

Not polished, but to polish one isn't that hard, just time consuming.

Address is listed in the screen shot in the address bar

There is also cerakoted caps which are nice looking also.

a42d9f109ecf6e618c34ec80cf968eb0.jpg

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
2c52d4d5b7ec6e5c3d2ce186034d70cb.jpg

Not polished, but to polish one isn't that hard, just time consuming.

Address is listed in the screen shot in the address bar

There is also cerakoted caps which are nice looking also.

a42d9f109ecf6e618c34ec80cf968eb0.jpg

Hey Psyclone has the Ultem stock cap in stock finally - so got it direct, along with a black one

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Got the AIO from Psyclone awhile back, but those Sig tips have me spoiled and the little one that comes with no longer suffices

And just think, this all started yesterday because I wanted to get a couple of quality battery cases :facepalm:

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got the AIO from Psyclone awhile back, but those Sig tips have me spoiled and the little one that comes with no longer suffices

And just think, this all started yesterday because I wanted to get a couple of quality battery cases :facepalm:
I still don't have one of those tips.....some day i might.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It isn’t really a honey flavor per se. it smells more like a pipe tobacco

Pipe Tobacco Vapes don't really translate well.I gave up on them early in my vape journey.About the closest I've ever had to vaping something that really did taste like a true pipe tobacco was from myvapejuice.com which sadly went out of business.
Want2Vape makes a great cigarette flavored e-liquid (Paris) and Heather's Heavenly makes a stellar cigar/pipe hybrid e-liquid (Legend)
Heather's Heavenly also makes a damn good cigarette e-liquid (Gaia)
But alas if I want to taste a really good english blend like (Pelican) or (Crown Achievement) I'd be screwed on the first 1 as it is no longer made.And as for the second it is now prohibitively expensive at $20 per 1.75oz tin.
So I stick to my sweet stuff and my fruit stuff and every once in a while buy a big bottle of 1 the tobacco e-liquids I mentioned above.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, you'll actually have juice flowing out of the air holes:( Most BF rda types used to have very shallow wells and the excess juice would go back in the bottle so in theory you didn't flood it, or at least not for long. The newer rdas with deep juice wells are a different story but even there, most of the excess juice will get drawn back in the bottle. It does take a little practice.....:zombie:
So it will be just a really wet but not flooded vape when I over squonk...KEWL!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good luck , just back from visiting mine after her second round of chemo, had marrow Transplant last week now just waiting for number to rise

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Oh sorry to hear that.
My wife luckily will not need chemo.
They were able to remove the tumor then did a skin graft.
Also luckily she has a whole steamer trunk full of hats.
She's taking a week off work and should be back to kicking ass soon after that.
She's a tough little Irish Redheaded Gal and I love her.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll be doing that for about an hour tomorrow, have to get Snakes Coils whipped up, mounted and wicked... so right out of the box he can just juice prime, and vape.

Then add some extras ;)

Everything should fit in a flat rate box come Monday.

Going to for sure send him one of the tasters bottles I whipped up of that Raspberry Lemonade...let him be a critic of my mixing ability...just need to know nic level since its no nic added right now.

@snake94115
Dude thanks

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So how in the fuck do I go from a web search for Gorilla cases to over $100 in a 3F shopping cart with no battery cases whatsoever ???
Oh look a shiny rabbit.

You looked didn't you?

Oh hey there's a purple dragon shooting green fire out of it's ass.

You looked again didn't you?

Meep meep...Cheers!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@snake94115

Made your coils, 2.5mm and 3mm N80 fused claptons and 2.5mm and 3mm N80 contact and spaced single coils... And a pair of SS316L contact and spaced coils.

I'll be sending you 2 attys both are with simple round coils now and wicked, all you will have to do is juice prime them and Squonk away. (Flave 24 and Solo )

Approx 50 cotton puff pads and 10ft of Rayon if you never tried.

Couple of juice bottles, one from a deal via The Sauce LA and it's not my liking, the smaller bottle on the right is that Raspberry Lemonade I made the other day.

I'll send these out on Monday before 2pm

I didn't care to ask your Vape style since you said you're in line for a DB160 via PIF.

When you installed the coils be sure to pulse them under 20w til you work out the hot spots.

fd7ec0945fd2e24973ce5ab55ef4f6d1.jpg

I didn't make any parallel coils for I didn't think they'd hold up in transit without a tad of separation even if I twisted the leads.

Anyway brother enjoy...and if you want regular claptons also hit me up before Monday, I can spin up 2ft for ya

Don

Damn dude thanks.Seriously thank you.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I noticed the irony when you complained about Busardo - but you watch Vic?

At least I can understand what Busardo says

Both are way too long-winded
Agreed but I still like watching the actual reviews.
I just skip through all the filler.Especially with Phil that fucker does some serious rambling.I forgot which product it was but he took like damn near 12 minutes before ever even taking the thing out to start the review.
At least with Vic you get straight to the review most times.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Boiling works very well. Bought a Kayfun once, hot-soapy-water soak didn't help at all. Boiling it for 15 mins did the trick.

Andria
Worst case scenario boil the damn thing in dirt cheap vodka just make sure you turn your oven hood vent on and open a damn window.

VU Sponsors