Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I love the vape of the Entheon. I honestly just wish it was a little smaller? More compact? Mostly shorter lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Get the slam caps and it makes it a hell of lot shorter. Love mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Might be a little to airy for me. I'll try it someday, right now my favs are the Hadaly and Entheon. Although I don't want another of either as id rather try something new.

Is the hadaly a tight airflow? I've got one on the slow boat. I like the wasp a little less than half closed. Hope the hadaly isn't too tight.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is the hadaly a tight airflow? I've got one on the slow boat. I like the wasp a little less than half closed. Hope the hadaly isn't too tight.

My entheon clone was a lot tighter than the Wasp. just a bit too tight for me and I gave it away.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My entheon clone was a lot tighter than the Wasp. just a bit too tight for me and I gave it away.
Hmm I hope the hadaly isn't too tight. If it is it might be good for my wife. I'm still trying to get her to quit smoking. She is definitely not a direct lung kinda chick though. Lol

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Even with the Wasp mostly closed the airflow is still pretty wide open compared to the Hadaly. I wouldn’t call it right by any means but not as open as the Wasp.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok I don't get this shit with fuck fuck site...

upload_2018-1-8_17-35-22.png

All I've been doing since they moderated me about my Beavis and Butthead meme is this Drop a word add a word and now I am being moderated LOL

Yeah fuck that site.

Maybe it was this one LOL

upload_2018-1-8_17-37-45.png

And that was in the "Deep Thoughts, and Inner Weirdo thread"

:bs:

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure does, but you don’t have to give up your firstborn and X1 within nanoseconds to be put in a randomizer for the chance to win/but one!

Very true but to be fair, no randomizer on the pocket. He posted 90 rdas, I commented x1, came in around 65. Got one on the first try but...
I much prefer when they just release to market, even if it's only a few select resellers.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 100294

All I've been doing since they moderated me about my Beavis and Butthead meme is this Drop a word add a word and now I am being moderated LOL

Yeah fuck that site.

View attachment 100295

Ha ha took me a minute but you definitely got me. I'll punch my damn self.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 100294

Yeah fuck that site.

View attachment 100295

You can see now how many of use got flat out kicked out :giggle:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They aren't ok with me making fun with Beavis and Butthead cause it was a mockery of Trump ( Political )

They aren't ok with me posting the Lord Vader meme cause who knows why...

They are moderating my Call Girl drop a word add a word post...

But they were ok with this one, which is about a kid being naked...

upload_2018-1-8_17-49-2.png

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They aren't ok with me making fun with Beavis and Butthead cause it was a mockery of Trump ( Political )

View attachment 100299
Too funny

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 100299
That one is ok because it kinda flags liberals I guess.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 100299

Don’t ask why you got moderated either. I’ve seen people kicked out for even asking for justification.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I mean, I always read you all talking about how tight assed they were there and never thought it was true...but now I must say...

View attachment 100300

lol

You know, I got ECF at first - it seemed like they were just trying to run a G-rated vaping site, and I was okay with that, no problem

But they get pissie about everything and anything and make up the rules up as they go along NO THANK YOU

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Yeah the Hadaly is kinda restricted but not overly like a mtl or anything lol I used to think it was to tight but the more I vaped it the more I loved it. Give it a good chance

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What led to my departure was posting a Chevy minivan commercial from youtube in a non vaping thread.
The commerical was like 'tired of being annoyed by your passengers (showed children in the back seat) Well with the new entertainment centers they will not annoy you any more'.

It got thrown in the mudpit or whatever they call it with no explanation or notice.
As far as I knew it had been deleted. Did not even know they had a mudpit...

I was told it was too controversial after inquiring....
A broadcast TV Chevy commercial.....

I decided to depart. Deleted all my PM's and changed my email and then told Retired1what he should do. the last straw thing.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah the Hadaly is kinda restricted but not overly like a mtl or anything lol I used to think it was to tight but the more I vaped it the more I loved it. Give it a good chance

Cool I close most of my af down some anyways. Thanks

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got dinged for posting a heads up for something posted in their classifieds that people in the thread I was in were looking for! WTF!!!
I also got dinged for complaining of a lack of Nuppins in pdib's thread ! The best part is that @The.Drifter let me know Corey (CC mods) was selling a couple and I got them before classy (the one who dinged me) even had a chance, and she wanted them! Sweet revenge!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Asswife is the one that always gave me grief - my first reprimand was for agreeing to trade a clone for an authentic item I had posted in the classies :crazy:

Oh, and their stupid "Profiteer Report" :slowclap:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Asswife is the one that always gave me grief - my first reprimand was for agreeing to trade a clone for an authentic item I had posted in the classies :crazy:

Oh, and their stupid "Profiteer Report" :slowclap:
Just sounds like someone got picked in when they we're kids and take the I'm the boss approach. Glad I never made it there.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I am looking at these caps for the Haku...the ones Steven made... and the AF holes don't line up right...

Commented on some dudes in Haku's group..."The AF off?" he responded yes a little...

So I said, and you're ok with that?

He said yeah Only Simply Tips line up right...Vikset etc are off also...( wtf settle much? )

Guess they won't fix whats wrong if people keep settling for it wrong... fucking craziness. How the fuck can you pay $100 for 3 caps and everyone of them the AF wont line up correctly. ( guessing the other 2 won't but of all the caps I looked at thus far made by Haku, none of them line up ( Ultem ones ))

And worst thing is, they are all thankful for it being wrong!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
So I am looking at these caps for the Haku...the ones Steven made... and the AF holes don't line up right...

Commented on some dudes in Haku's group..."The AF off?" he responded yes a little...

He said yeah Only Simply Tips line up right...Vikset etc are off also...( wtf settle much? )

Guess they won't fix whats wrong if people keep settling for it wrong... fucking craziness. How the fuck can you pay $100 for 3 caps and everyone of them the AF wont line up correctly. ( guessing the other 2 won't but of all the caps I looked at thus far made by Haku, none of them line up ( Ultem ones ))

That's the problem with cults....:bomb:

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I thought it was just the one I got from Psyclone (ultem cap) that didn't line up. Oh, well...I don't use the Hadaly that much!
Question for you: if I wrap SS 430 cores with SS 316L, will that affect TC much?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Sheesh - I get pissed if cheap ass FT caps don't fit authentic kit perfectly, lol

I would have a cow if I paid good money like that - guess I would get kicked out quick or quit

VU Sponsors