Member For 2 Years
Actually like the clear more then I thought I would
1b2945cd28fedec6ab7b02c5fc5d197f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sick set up dood!

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ve seen those pics but I think I’m just not a huge fan of the way Raphael dispenses information on his products. Certainly no judgement from me on you guys, but I can’t commit that type of cash for even a partially unknown product.
I’m sure it will be a great RDA and best of luck to you guys going for one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Considering it's another fucking randomizer, I'll probably need all the luck I can muster. Never did score a haku phenom and now the maker is working on his new design. I seem to have more luck with "first 100 in for a x1 comment" type list.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Considering it's another fucking randomizer, I'll probably need all the luck I can muster. Never did score a haku phenom and now the maker is working on his new design. I seem to have more luck with "first 100 in for a x1 comment" type list.

Did you not sign up for the 20 slotted for the NeoFet group? I didn't watch the results... not being signed up for it lol...although with the response you gave I'll wager you didnt make the list of 20 ;)

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you not sign up for the 20 slotted for the NeoFet group? I didn't watch the results... not being signed up for it lol...although with the response you gave I'll wager you didnt make the list of 20 ;)

Didn't make the 20 but on the reserve list.

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh the RDA has been in motion before the NeoFet. I believe they have the first batch just about done, whereas the NeoFet won't be in our hands til they crown a national champion in college basketball

I agree with you on the double ship though.

I have more RDAs than I do mods atm... Have the NeoFet in mid/late March arriving and another Pico in the mean time.

Have my Flave 24/Stumpy needing homes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mid to late March? Thought it was supposed to be 6 weeks from deposit?!?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mid to late March? Thought it was supposed to be 6 weeks from deposit?!?
upload_2018-1-7_21-0-3.png

This was 4 days ago... then an earlier post saying how long to expect...

upload_2018-1-7_20-59-13.png

Take the later of 8 weeks from 3 days ago... First week of March... But 6-8 To me means 7-9 lol

BUT for SaGs ( Shits and Giggles)

upload_2018-1-7_21-2-47.png

Or March 11th ( Mid March )

If it comes earlier WOOT!

If not, lil woot? haha

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks a bit like a Zion

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Those nice long post will make it easy to put the BF-Pin in it.It took me dang near 10 hours of fiddling trying to get the BF-Pin into that haku before I finally gave up.It now sits in pieces.I'll walk it to my friends store and get him or 1 of the other guys to help me with it.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a Zion by Armageddon.
It is a nice single coil Rda and comes with squonk pin. I have 2 of them, the stainless and brass and the only con I have is the 510 drip tip. Wish it has an 810.

Sent from the Twilight Zone!
I'm good with either size.However I hate super short drip-tips!

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm kinda hoping that since Eleaf is doing a new pico with a 21700 that maybe they will do a new version of the squeeze too. And still waiting for Aspire to release some info on the squonker they are doing. That one looks kinda cool.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They have done blind tests with music nerds. The type who swear by vinyl.

All preferred the mp3. The real difference comes from valve amps and good headphones.

Valve amps cost a fortune though. I've considered trying the fasttech ones
There are some very reasonably priced OTL tube amps from Little Dot, Schiit, Darkvoice and Bottlehead (DIY). Leave the single tube hybrid's on eBay where they belong, as the tube in those is for looks.

All of my music is in FLAC format, not an MP3 to be found. ;)

My humble Little Dot MK IV amplifier with a pair of Audeze LCD-3's
LCD.jpg

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dual cell pico like thingy.

Numpties will call it a MOSFET, when it has more circuitry than that.

b9a2769a06a8051dd9cb5668d9827838.jpg

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Or maybe it is just a FET? Nothing about reverse polarity etc in the specs

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@jmoney426

I'm assuming you're a star wars fan so wasn't sure if you've seen these:

2018-01-08 03.44.04.png
And...

2018-01-08 03.44.52.png

Jo Simpson from Minimal Mods (same maker of labyrinth and seeing eye mechs) has been doing these lately. Solid silver contacts, mm510 and bottle. He does some stunning work and is a great guy to deal with on FB. Not trying to shill, it's just every time I see your avatar, it makes me think you might like these. (Or maybe someone else). I have one of his labyrinth version but the star war theme is not my cup of tea. I grew up watching Spock and Capt. Kirk everyday after school.. early 70's. ;)

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@jmoney426

View attachment 100249
And...

View attachment 100250

Jo Simpson from Minimal Mods (same maker of labyrinth and seeing eye mechs) has been doing these lately. Solid silver contacts, mm510 and bottle. He does some stunning work and is a great guy to deal with on FB. Not trying to shill, it's just every time I see your avatar, it makes me think you might like these. (Or maybe someone else). I have one of his labyrinth version but the star war theme is not my cup of tea. I grew up watching Spock and Capt. Kirk everyday after school.. early 70's. ;)

Thanks for posting these! I really do like the look of them. Not sure about the whole upside down cross but even with a plain door those would still be awesome looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
says it supports nickel200? so can't be a fet

and 60 amps on one battery is for facespace nutters
Fasttech specs are to be taken with a grain of salt... Doubt there's any more complication than a mosfet in there. Nickel 200 is compatible with any mod... Safe and compatible are not the same thing... I'm interested @ $22

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are some very reasonably priced OTL tube amps from Little Dot, Schiit, Darkvoice and Bottlehead (DIY). Leave the single tube hybrid's on eBay where they belong, as the tube in those is for looks.

All of my music is in FLAC format, not an MP3 to be found. ;)

My humble Little Dot MK IV amplifier with a pair of Audeze LCD-3's
View attachment 100247
Ahh my old tube radios and such have the tubes in a cabinet.
They were not a fashion statement back in the day.

They do look cool though.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@jmoney426

View attachment 100249
And...

View attachment 100250

Man those are really nice.
Wished they had a Darth Vader 1.

EDIT : FORGOT TO ADD THE PIC

efx-shadow-stormtrooper-helm-efx-star-wars.jpg

VU Sponsors