Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered one of the Geekvape flasks from Eciggity and it arrived today. Haven't had a chance to fill it yet,but it's well made. Will be ordering a couple more for squonk refilling.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
@JuicyLucy , how do you like the Luna? I'm waiting for your :yes:or :no::cuss: before ordering the red one!

Still experimenting with her but: first 24 hour impression is VERY GOOD if you like mosfet

It struggles with higher ohm single Clapton (as in it needs a serious warm up but most mosfet don't love my Clapton builds for some reason) but It absolutely rocks Cromwell's parallel 26 ga SS at 3mm, 10 wrap on the Wasp Nano - instant vape at ,27 ohms

I'm trying to give quality time to several different atties/builds, so have run a full bottle through those two builds, will try something else in the next hour or so

Some may not like the button or the placement - is not a problem for me, even though I'm a lefty - it is in an unusual place, mid-sized and pushes with ease, and it is recessed

The body of the mod is very light but feels solid - not cheap feeling at all like the last three new mods I tried

Couldn't help myself and took it apart last night - it is very well constructed

The stab wood is nice, but not does not come with a high gloss finish - but I think it will be able to really shine if you wanted it to

If you get one, do yourself a favor and work the bottle off of the stem before you fill - it will take some effort. Work it until it slides off and on the stem with ease - or you will regret it (don't ask me why I know this, hahaha) Once I got it going, it was easy-peasy

So far, I do not regret buying this one bit:cool:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I ordered one of the Geekvape flasks from Eciggity and it arrived today. Haven't had a chance to fill it yet,but it's well made. Will be ordering a couple more for squonk refilling.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Attractive but kinda spendy for a 30 ml

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still experimenting with her but: first 24 hour impression is VERY GOOD if you like mosfet

It struggles with higher ohm single Clapton (as in it needs a serious warm up but most mosfet don't love my Clapton builds for some reason) but It absolutely rocks Cromwell's parallel 26 ga SS at 3mm, 10 wrap on the Wasp Nano - instant vape at ,27 ohms

I'm trying to give quality time to several different atties/builds, so have run a full bottle through those two builds, will try something else in the next hour or so

Some may not like the button or the placement - is not a problem for me, even though I'm a lefty - it is in an unusual place, mid-sized and pushes with ease, and it is recessed

The body of the mod is very light but feels solid - not cheap feeling at all like the last three new mods I tried

Couldn't help myself and took it apart last night - it is very well constructed

The stab wood is nice, but not does not come with a high gloss finish - but I think it will be able to really shine if you wanted it to

If you get one, do yourself a favor and work the bottle off of the stem before you fill - it will take some effort. Work it until it slides off and on the stem with ease - or you will regret it (don't ask me why I know this, hahaha) Once I got it going, it was easy-peasy

So far, I do not regret buying this one bit:cool:
Thank you! That's good enough for me!

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I just about pulled the trigger on a Luna. The store had a 10% off but then the CA sales tax kicked in so we were back to $98 and change....

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Well, I just about pulled the trigger on a Luna. The store had a 10% off but then the CA sales tax kicked in so we were back to $98 and change....

Got you coming and going o_O

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got you coming and going o_O
No kiddin'!
I got a refund on a Fuchai they shipped, then didn't, then did, then....I was gonna sell it anyways!
On the other hand, They were charging $10 (or so) in sales tax but shipping was free and I was getting a free spinner:confused:

Last edited:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
All I want is 20 fucking posts on ECF so I can give them my fucking dollar to see the BST threads... but the Nazi'ism there is horrifying lol. So many posts of mine are being removed because of the, " Got to keep it kiddy safe" and "SFW" the shit I posted were funny memes my goodness lol

Like this...

upload_2018-1-7_7-51-17.png

It said, "I'm Smart and umm Stuff... huh, huh, huhh, huhh"

Deleted lol

I think I will just forget trying to get 20 posts...and just not care anymore LOL

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All I want is 20 fucking posts on ECF so I can give them my fucking dollar to see the BST threads... but the Nazi'ism there is horrifying lol. So many posts of mine are being removed because of the, " Got to keep it kiddy safe" and "SFW" the shit I posted were funny memes my goodness lol

Like this...

View attachment 100225

Deleted lol

I think I will just forget trying to get 20 posts...and just not care anymore LOL
Yeah, it's a different sandbox over there! Anything in particular you're looking for?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, it's a different sandbox over there! Anything in particular you're looking for?

Mostly older RDAs - Smaller Chamber Stumpy'ish stuff

Member there for over 1.5 years and decided to try and do the whole 20 posts.... 3 days and I sit at like 8 cause of them being deleted LOL

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
On a different topic... I log in FaceSlut... and I see this.

upload_2018-1-7_8-4-39.png

I know he means he is going to make a mech that looks like the NeoFet... but the cynical fucker I am wanted to post a pic of my Neo Mara and say, " Got one Boss THANKS! " lol

and yes I was the only one that clicked the HAHA

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Awesome single coil RSA if you like some good airflow
1_C2_D964_E-902_B-4_E47-9922-69_D46_B624607.jpg

07_FE2977-911_A-4709-912_E-_D3_BE527_DBAB1.jpg

22mm 7$ 24mm 10$ on FT.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Member there for over 1.5 years and decided to try and do the whole 20 posts.... 3 days and I sit at like 8 cause of them being deleted LOL
Just go to the new members forum and say Hi enough times to hit 20. I just go over there for a social forum to talk to friends I made way back when I first started vaping. I stay away from the mod drama power trips over there.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me guess lap full of e-liquid!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No kiddin'!
I got a refund on a Fuchai they shipped, then didn't, then did, then....I was gonna sell it anyways!
On the other hand, They were charging $10 (or so) in sales tax but shipping was free and I was getting a free spinner:confused:
Why the heck would you want a spinner unless you mean 1 like the pic below.

article-0-1B1678B300000578-291_634x629.jpg

EDIT: IT TOOK A WHILE TO FIND A NON-NUDE SEXY SPINNER USING DUCKY-FU

Last edited:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Like this...

View attachment 100225

Deleted lol

Just make 20 Whamo posts or Nerf

wham-o-superball-753082.jpg

NERF%2BN-STRIKE%2BELITE%2BACCUSTRIKE%2BFALCONFIRE%2BBlaster.jpg

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That's bullshit.
Glad I never went there.
I would've probably gotten kicked out in 2 minutes flat.
My last post probably would have read something like the following.
(You fucking idiots can't take a joke...Fine then take a nice long slow plunge onto a fire-hydrant.Oh and y'all can all suck it!)

hqdefault.jpg

JP1905

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
bc2ca6c0b5b940856991332ceb9d4b26.jpg

My other baby,kept in the cupboard,found the 510 leaks a drop or two of juice every now and then,so dont wanna use her till I get it sorted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JP1905

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Take apart the 510 and see if the o rings are bad.

Thanx will give it a shot,worst case scenario I could just replace the 510,its a pity to leave a stabwood mod gathering dust,but the Mölly is my workhorse,much more rugged too.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanx will give it a shot,worst case scenario I could just replace the 510,its a pity to leave a stabwood mod gathering dust,but the Mölly is my workhorse,much more rugged too.

Also could be from the bottle, if the hose is loose and when you squeeze some comes up.

JP1905

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Also could be from the bottle, if the hose is loose and when you squeeze some comes up.

That could also be,it came with quite a crappy bottle,will try with the Dee bottle tomorrow and see if the problem persists.

Thanx for the advice.

km00

Member For 4 Years
Totalky forgot i had a link saved, 399 the most expensive and In stock..

Maybe my Reo Mini and eBay could make me money... Then again, I'll keep it for them tootle puffing days :smoke:

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Totalky forgot i had a link saved, 399 the most expensive and In stock..

Maybe my Reo Mini and eBay could make me money... Then again, I'll keep it for them tootle puffing days :smoke:
Link saved for ?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
It's a Zion by Armageddon.
It is a nice single coil Rda and comes with squonk pin. I have 2 of them, the stainless and brass and the only con I have is the 510 drip tip. Wish it has an 810.

Sent from the Twilight Zone!
I’ve noticed you rocking them a few times, I’m more a fan of the 810’s as well, would have been nice. Just picked up the 22mm stainless clone @ FT during new year sale for 6$:)

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There's an ad right now, for Origen V2, serial number #0001.
Probably gotta buy the old Reo it comes with tho...
upload_2018-1-7_14-47-4.png

VU Sponsors