Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought $131 plus shipping and fees was a bit crazy. Has anyone posted a pic of it with the cap? All I’ve seen so far is the deck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I agree 131 plus shipping 20/30 plus fees a little high

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
91539656b2654ba6849a7e00d9bce727.jpg
4820eeca4ed8b678eebfe4bab2a4af9d.jpg
fb23767171b6d57340bfd007692f7515.jpg

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, I'm trying to order a fcukin' Luna from Vaporrage but the website keeps telling me it added sales tax and doesn't go any further! WTF? I was in Gardena earlier today, should've just stopped in!

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Comes with a vikset ufo typish cap since it's being made by vikset.

ecfbac2c2bb9320f86d724d552acf051.jpg
4dcfbd4097f9e9c66adb7f0d235d80e1.jpg
e63b530406edf84fb1fa0614097d46b3.jpg
bf36ebf452eb31b7ac0b44895f97046f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve seen those pics but I think I’m just not a huge fan of the way Raphael dispenses information on his products. Certainly no judgement from me on you guys, but I can’t commit that type of cash for even a partially unknown product.
I’m sure it will be a great RDA and best of luck to you guys going for one!

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Don’t get drunk right before a bunch of DJs & musicians release a bunch of their albums/eps on cassette tapes

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Cassette tape still exist?

Yeah, right after techno finally stops releasing on that format, here comes vaporwave & future funk to save the format from death.

Means I get to dig through the garage to find my trusty old ghetto blaster

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why do they still exist?
I can put days of music on a fingernail sized chip with higher audio quality.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Here are all the ones I know I ordered (there is probably more)

ミカヅキBIGWAVE - Kawaii Collection
ミカヅキBIGWAVE - Lonely Girl
Sugarcream - Popping Funk
Necronomidol - Nemesis
Saury -
都会少女
アレックス H O R R O R 666 - You Believe in Satan

Desired - Desired
Cero Red - Towards The Future
Aloe Island Posse - Goodnight Aloe Island
Aloe Island Posse - Welcome to Aloe Island

Most I have already in my Bandcamp account (or 4 releases in the case of Necro)

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Few companies on Bandcamp release at least a new cassette each week (would sub to them if the offered).

For when you’re too hipster for even the vinyl nerds

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I’ve seen those pics but I think I’m just not a huge fan of the way Raphael dispenses information on his products. Certainly no judgement from me on you guys, but I can’t commit that type of cash for even a partially unknown product.

Agree. Like it's produced by a well know modder so it HAS to be good, right?
It does look promising but I think I'm off the RDA hype wagon once and for all.
Le Supersonic is my end game, a couple more of those and I can die happy.
Hell I sold both of my Haku's that definitely says a lot. But then I'm a sucker for the french touch..
My home away from home!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I'm not trying for one, perfectly content with the Haku's I have for a while

But I've been following Raphael posts and those he gave the RDA to beta test it. So i don't have many questions when it comes to the items he's making...

Even from a lengthy conversation I had one day with Raphael when I was fishing him for info on the NeoFet in regards to buttons/faceplate etc. options (which I am glad he decided to go that route, I said I am almost 100% sure people would pay extra for the optional stuff and it would be a win win for everyone ) to where he eluded that he doesn't design for anyone but himself...but agreed that more options is better.

Don't ask me where he ever thought a red button was a good color choice for the white NeoFet standard

But yeah in short, my Vape budget doesn't allow me to purchase that RDA...and I'll be killing a 1/3rd of my yearly budget just on the button/panel/ remainder of the mods cost...plus I think I'd rather have an authentic NarDa than the One

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not trying for one, perfectly content with the Haku's I have for a while

But I've been following Raphael posts and those he gave the RDA to beta test it. So i don't have many questions when it comes to the items he's making...

Even from a lengthy conversation I had one day with Raphael when I was fishing him for info on the NeoFet in regards to buttons/faceplate etc. options (which I am glad he decided to go that route, I said I am almost 100% sure people would pay extra for the optional stuff and it would be a win win for everyone ) to where he eluded that he doesn't design for anyone but himself...but agreed that more options is better.

Don't ask me where he ever thought a red button was a good color choice for the white NeoFet standard

But yeah in short, my Vape budget doesn't allow me to purchase that RDA...and I'll be killing a 1/3rd of my yearly budget just on the button/panel/ remainder of the mods cost...plus I think I'd rather have an authentic NarDa than the One

Exactly: when he told me the red button was gonna be standard i was like wtf really : and ur right on the rda i have the 2 hakus im learnin to like due to diff caps the flave and 2 b2ks and couple more im pretty much set ill find one second hand somewhere if i decide i want one and another turn off was i asked if it would ship with the mod and was told they will ship seperate i dont lime that so the only monies u get from me is for the mod im not payin double shipping when they will prob only be week or so apart from eachother ::: okay rant over

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Exactly: when he told me the red button was gonna be standard i was like wtf really : and ur right on the rda i have the 2 hakus im learnin to like due to diff caps the flave and 2 b2ks and couple more im pretty much set ill find one second hand somewhere if i decide i want one and another turn off was i asked if it would ship with the mod and was told they will ship seperate i dont lime that so the only monies u get from me is for the mod im not payin double shipping when they will prob only be week or so apart from eachother ::: okay rant over

Oh the RDA has been in motion before the NeoFet. I believe they have the first batch just about done, whereas the NeoFet won't be in our hands til they crown a national champion in college basketball

I agree with you on the double ship though.

I have more RDAs than I do mods atm... Have the NeoFet in mid/late March arriving and another Pico in the mean time.

Have my Flave 24/Stumpy needing homes.

raineysky

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mike Vapes said on his latest video that he has a single-battery squonker and RDA coming out in March. The squonker will hold a 18650-20700-21700 or 20650 battery. The RDA will be of the single coil variety. I like Mike....

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mike Vapes said on his latest video that he has a single-battery squonker and RDA coming out in March. The squonker will hold a 18650-20700-21700 or 20650 battery. The RDA will be of the single coil variety. I like Mike....
Two things I need to know:
1. Is it regulated or t the very least MOSFET with on-board charging,
2. Is it front/edge squonk?
OK, a third "need to know".....3. Is it less than $100?

VU Sponsors