Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Wonder how clear I could polish this? Lol
5725d98d106bfa98db701bc3af284fee.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well after a thousand dollars and trying multiple gear. I finally figured out what I like. Pulse on regulated and the mod needs to be the smallest I can find in regulated. Rdas on mech gotta be wasp, flave style. Now I just have to get past the shinyits.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the look of the slant - and bet it makes it more functional
Hope so , just enjoying them , cheap good size , big difference in thickness of mod walls though between 25mm an 22mm versions not finished these 2 yet still some sanding , an rewiring ect before i install bf 510s,
was thinking if the mod maker silver 510 kit would actually make any difference or not wont know until i try ,
4083f0678179680cbf509fe52b5adc1a.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well after a thousand dollars and trying multiple gear. I finally figured out what I like. Pulse on regulated and the mod needs to be the smallest I can find in regulated. Rdas on mech gotta be wasp, flave style. Now I just have to get past the shinyits.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
The Vapecige DNA 60 is small reg mod , unless you mean sqounker then the nc v2 bf,d is small
2d52372af1f7aa17fb85beee138ac1da.jpg

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now funds saved which block to use for my mod purple/blue
Or mixed Green Red,/ blue red yellow
For sending off for my unicorn mod ive been wanting.
22e695e69dfa1fd16a42c9b36e19ea3a.jpg
dbf7ee3c1afb8756c511f2a03a2439bc.jpg

One block will be sent off
For a mosfet sqounker

other will be saved for me to attempt to mill out via a cross vice dremels an drill lol , should be fun for the up coming 250c ,

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ready for some clear coat. Has a polyurethane with the stain but I'd like a little more shine. Wish I could've done better with the door but it's cool for the first one. Gonna get a couple more from the bay. This is 20700, gonna get a single 18 and dual 18 to work on I think. This was fun. Probably try some different colors. They have a weathered grey that looked pretty neat. Maybe some different patterns and such
cfdd0cd61b83c62b6f5d65ff9ed8683c.jpg
b711c60c9c2f2caaafef9f67c120cd78.jpg
c2c8f625c26cc28bb8e796c97faea88f.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ready for some clear coat. Has a polyurethane with the stain but I'd like a little more shine. Wish I could've done better with the door but it's cool for the first one. Gonna get a couple more from the bay. This is 20700, gonna get a single 18 and dual 18 to work on I think. This was fun. Probably try some different colors. They have a weathered grey that looked pretty need. Maybe some different patterns and such

Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ready for some clear coat. Has a polyurethane with the stain but I'd like a little more shine. Wish I could've done better with the door but it's cool for the first one. Gonna get a couple more from the bay. This is 20700, gonna get a single 18 and dual 18 to work on I think. This was fun. Probably try some different colors. They have a weathered grey that looked pretty need. Maybe some different patterns and such

Very nice , where you buy , do you think a Switchfet v2 would fit in one ,

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks great!

Thanks man. I was hoping the stain wouldn't go through the masking tape. Got one coat of clear in. Will have to sand some then add another or 3. Had to drill the holes in the plate.for the negative but that went smooth too so I'm stoked up to this point. Checked modmaker the other day and it said something about can't ship to me or something. Was gonna by a 510 and extra stuff but no shipping. Not sure but I'll check again. Want some silver in it

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very nice , where you buy , do you think a Switchfet v2 would fit in one ,

Got it off of eBay. Just searched squonks and found it but I'm sure you could search diy squonk. It was 39 plus 5 shipping. But I did make an offer and paid 35 plus 5.its pretty tight but if you did the parallel mod you'd have room. Maybe Fab in a little wall for single battery.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got it off of eBay. Just searched squonks and found it but I'm sure you could search diy squonk. It was 39 plus 5 shipping. But I did make an offer and paid 35 plus 5.its pretty tight but if you did the parallel mod you'd have room. Maybe Fab in a little wall for single battery.

Sounds good cheers ,

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Note to self buy metal cutters sn not use wire cutter for cutting contact strips. Doooh

Was a test run before using the silver contact strip an Silver mod maker 510 bits ,
233702c41f80a204dbedc9d4a766da18.jpg
f03242c689df69cd6409dc984695e2a3.jpg

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks man. I was hoping the stain wouldn't go through the masking tape. Got one coat of clear in. Will have to sand some then add another or 3. Had to drill the holes in the plate.for the negative but that went smooth too so I'm stoked up to this point. Checked modmaker the other day and it said something about can't ship to me or something. Was gonna by a 510 and extra stuff but no shipping. Not sure but I'll check again. Want some silver in it

Check out BroScienceVapes.com too. They usually have MM 510s but sometimes they’re out of stock in the other bits and bobs.

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Note to self buy metal cutters sn not use wire cutter for cutting contact strips. Doooh

Was a test run before using the silver contact strip an Silver mod maker 510 bits ,
233702c41f80a204dbedc9d4a766da18.jpg
f03242c689df69cd6409dc984695e2a3.jpg

Those Plato snips are pure garbage. Complete snap from 3x26x46 double leg cut

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ready for some clear coat. Has a polyurethane with the stain but I'd like a little more shine. Wish I could've done better with the door but it's cool for the first one. Gonna get a couple more from the bay. This is 20700, gonna get a single 18 and dual 18 to work on I think. This was fun. Probably try some different colors. They have a weathered grey that looked pretty neat. Maybe some different patterns and such

Maybe a frontal/edge squonker next...Please!

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the new thing, rda not the rta
And you think right! I'm trying to find the Berserker RDA and the Vandy Vape Galaxies RDA in one place and order both at the same time! So far, Vaporl is the only place showing the Berserker.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A fun surprise today, those samples from COTN and a couple battery wraps came. Who said nothing in life is free??

View attachment 105200

And FYI re the Chinasonic, word on the street is that the SXK is the closest to the authentic of the two.
But you didn't hear that from me, I wouldn't want my entrance into Charles de Gualle blocked for supporting knockoff crap.
:giggle:

Happy Weekend Squeepoz!!
Hope everyone is chillin and having fun. Beautiful cold but sunny day here, about to take Macho on a lonnnnnng walk to Starbucks for his weekend puppacino treat.

Squirt on MF's !!
:bingo:
MinE arrived as well thre them.in a haku and not bad

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check out BroScienceVapes.com too. They usually have MM 510s but sometimes they’re out of stock in the other bits and bobs.

They always have every MM part available right up until i get ready to place an order,then suddenly they are out of everything haha.I've gotten pretty lucky and usually catch the 510's in stock,but i had to stalk their site every day for 2 weeks to catch the large positive nuts in stock again after i screwed myself the first time.I loaded up a cart with some 510's,bottles,and the large positive nuts the night before i got paid,at that time they had 51 of the nuts in stock,less than 12 hours later when i went to check out they were out of stock,so my projects got held back 2 weeks waiting for them to come back in haha.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
They always have every MM part available right up until i get ready to place an order,then suddenly they are out of everything haha.I've gotten pretty lucky and usually catch the 510's in stock,but i had to stalk their site every day for 2 weeks to catch the large positive nuts in stock again after i screwed myself the first time.I loaded up a cart with some 510's,bottles,and the large positive nuts the night before i got paid,at that time they had 51 of the nuts in stock,less than 12 hours later when i went to check out they were out of stock,so my projects got held back 2 weeks waiting for them to come back in haha.

I never seem to be able to catch them at the right time either - I just bite the bullet and buy from MM direct

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never seem to be able to catch them at the right time either - I just bite the bullet and buy from MM direct
I debated doing that a few times,but the higher shipping usually stops me,because i normally do pretty small orders,3-4 510's and a few bottles,and sometimes a 22mm washer or 2,so that shipping to get it direct outweighs the usually small wait for them to get back in stock.Broscience has gotten better with the 510's though,when i first started buying from them,they would get 100 in,and they would be sold out in a few hours,now they get much bigger orders and only list so many at a time so a few people don't buy them all.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I debated doing that a few times,but the higher shipping usually stops me,because i normally do pretty small orders,3-4 510's and a few bottles,and sometimes a 22mm washer or 2,so that shipping to get it direct outweighs the usually small wait for them to get back in stock.Broscience has gotten better with the 510's though,when i first started buying from them,they would get 100 in,and they would be sold out in a few hours,now they get much bigger orders and only list so many at a time so a few people don't buy them all.
Large silver plated nut in stock

VU Sponsors