Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
You showed him the doc with ordering a black mod no?

Edit: Whoever the QS winner is, I wouldn't mail that fucker til I saw the replacement update its tracking.
I was gonna say the same thing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You showed him the doc with ordering a black mod no?

Edit: Whoever the QS winner is, I wouldn't mail that fucker til I saw the replacement update its tracking.

Good advice. No way would I ship until I knew for sure. I'd even be tempted to wait to see if I got the accurate item.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Good advice. No way would I ship until I knew for sure. I'd even be tempted to wait to see if I got the accurate item.
If he called me a liar I'd keep both! For fuckin real, then id gol to his measly little group and lay out how much of a dick he's been!
Only reason I feel like I cant do that already myself is because I didn't buy my mod! If I woulda bought it, this wouldn't still be ongoing.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ugh o how

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

fe9de0832f3729d1f213dfdd1836c77b.jpg

Got the storm trooper and 2 extra bottles and the full panel kit lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your a liar!...... just getting you ready. Lol wish he wasn't lying saying my mod already shipped! I offered to pay money for the difference.

I mentioned that option he said to late already posted

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Alright bonkers lets get the popcorn

Mine wasn't so bad with him in PM... He messaged back fairly fast...

upload_2018-2-26_15-10-36.png

The cut off part of the message was about... Shit wish you messaged me an hour ago ( speaking about you Derrick I think?)

I responded, yeah mine got delivered about 2 mins before I messaged you.

But even then it would of been wrong... ultem but not black bits

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine wasn't so bad with him in PM... He messaged back fairly fast...

View attachment 105337

The cut off part of the message was about... Shit wish you messaged me an hour ago ( speaking about you Derrick I think?)

I responded, yeah mine got delivered about 2 mins before I messaged you.

But even then it would of been wrong... ultem but not black bits
I would have swapped u lol

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is what I'm talking about. Pretty much the prefect working area for a mod. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/322415844316

I think the mount cracks on the cheaper ones , ok for plastic and engravings , but crack on harder materials an stabwood , from what ive seen of any under 500£ , either that or its not so stable on axis vibrating , but hey might be fine for you , ive looked into them an read lots of forums and that seemed to be the general complaints all said should of bought the more expensive ones in first place then would of worked out cheaper , maybe have look see if any one has one in use an what they think , but many cheaper ones have the cradle crack and break. These are why i didnt pull the trigger on one myself , from forums of other modders.
They then went with something called C beam

http://openbuildspartstore.com/openbuilds-c-beam-machine/

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would have swapped u lol

I wouldn't though... No place for Ultem/Silver here

He will be doing another QS I am assuming the one I have and sending me another Mod

I'm keeping the extra panels/bottles though LOL

fee7a521e6e418265f3208131412d29c.jpg

Even though its all messed up and what not... I rather talk to him in a non aggressive way...easier imo. Get the point across, all our discussions are there in the Pm history about the changes and the agreements, so no "OMG you LIES!" happens... Told him we can clear this up tomorrow since I know its 12:30am for him... and he responded in kind.

upload_2018-2-26_15-37-50.png

I waited 8+ weeks... another 2 isn't going to kill me...

but like I said, I am keeping the extra bits he sent that wasn't supposed to come ( besides a bottle )

Last edited:

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I think the mount cracks on the cheaper ones , ok for plastic and engravings , but crack on harder materials an stabwood , from what ive seen of any under 500£ , either that or its not so stable on axis vibrating , but hey might be fine for you , ive looked into them an read lots of forums and that seemed to be the general complaints all said should of bought the more expensive ones in first place then would of worked out cheaper , maybe have look see if any one has one in use an what they think , but many cheaper ones have the cradle crack and break. These are why i didnt pull the trigger on one myself , from forums of other modders.
They then went with something called C beam

http://openbuildspartstore.com/openbuilds-c-beam-machine/

Yeah the more I looked today the more I kept thinking... Man why don't I just buy the stepper motor/motherboard kit and build my own housing! To be honest the only reason I haven't gotten one (well 2 reasons) I have no room since I already have 3 3d printers and Idk if there's readily avaliable files like 3d printing? I'd need to learn a lot more obviously. Haha but that's normally what I do! Buy first, learn later.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

He will be doing another QS I am assuming the one I have and sending me another Mod

Well i might need that bottle and ss button lol

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years

He's still a dick and a liar. Could just let me buy a neo buy Noooooo, he wants to play games. Oh well I'm done bitching about Ralph

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well i might need that bottle and ss button lol

This is what I'd part with if the color way arrives later correctly.

cc0215db7e47083c249014c3be500c12.jpg

Black 67 engraved panel...doesn't show up to well in the picture.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey Bonks!
Thunder & Lighting all day here, been hiding inside waiting for it to die down so I can go to the Post Office, no end in sight so I'm finally blasting out the door right now...just as an alert for this pops up, so thought I'd share.

Heads up @BrewBear & @JuicyLucy ... following our conversations from the weekend.. they're multiplying on eBay ...another stunner!!
Be cool to see a Bonkers get this Woody!

Gotta run y'all
Big hugs
:treadmill:

IMG_7806.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thoughts on the solo RDA?

I had the clone at one time and wasn't much a fan of it... I think if I still had it the way I vape now compared to then, I might actually enjoy it...but in all the flavor wasn't great...in my opinion.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah the more I looked today the more I kept thinking... Man why don't I just buy the stepper motor/motherboard kit and build my own housing! To be honest the only reason I haven't gotten one (well 2 reasons) I have no room since I already have 3 3d printers and Idk if there's readily avaliable files like 3d printing? I'd need to learn a lot more obviously. Haha but that's normally what I do! Buy first, learn later.

Iknow some of uk mod makers are using c beams , think moomoo mods and others just frim forums an FB groups i been following , as i thought if i good mods going to cist high pennies then whats the stuff cost an make my own after 2 mods made sold youd be paid off an rolling out your own designs but will need to learn the input codes to actually run them properly , as id like to make mod doors for a few mods too , I don't mind hands on work , but not really a PC geek to learn g code an such baffles me until i learn more , an wouldn't bother until id actually laid out for for such ,

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Bonks!
Thunder & Lighting all day here, been hiding inside waiting for it to die down so I can go to the Post Office, no end in sight so I'm finally blasting out the door right now...just as an alert for this pops up, so thought I'd share.

Heads up @BrewBear & @JuicyLucy ... following our conversations from the weekend.. they're multiplying on eBay ...another stunner!!
Be cool to see a Bonkers get this Woody!

Gotta run y'all
Big hugs
:treadmill:

View attachment 105346
This one looks nice too rainbow
Looks like gay pride colours
94233951b3b39495b943c36d9f63d9e2.jpg
d374582afefc428324bea43c3c355fbf.jpg

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I still have a Solo clone around here. Didn’t care for it, I'd much rather have another SXK Supersonic. Better flavor, quieter, easy build.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's the old new thing, we're talking about the yet to be released Berserker MTL RDA.
I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts it looks pretty much like the RTA but without the tank section.I'll never understand why they released the RTA first.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So someone wants to trade my pocket RDA for either his molly V2 or solo RDA.... idk if I want either lol

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Didn't mean I like it - more like you have my profound sympathy

Ahh man that sucks. My kids would perish during that week. We are definitely a technological family and that would break their little hearts. I feel do you man.
I remember when our internet was down for 2 days.It felt like the longest week ever in hell.
My sympathies bubba!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay so wtf do i do now i got my mod from the clown was suppose to be well not this piss color and the spares was suppose to be cut to a black button and bottle no white shit any where well this is what i got ahh this idiot
d1d31a6fda106f706202c0d5f2900b19.jpg

Should I get my shovel?

VU Sponsors