Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks but yeah I really like the Ultem/Black as wanted...tomorrow when Raphaël is on I'll have him ship it DHL. No getting rid of the one I have til I know the next is properly shipped and not via tnt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Um, no that won't work because the next black/ultem shipping out DHL is mine. Mwahaha...

Actually, I think he's out of black button panels until later this month.

DiggityDan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In total so far we have 3 counts of (Internet Fraud) which is more than enough to get his bitch arse indited.

I see a nice long stay at the (Graybar Hilton) in his future.
And it’s been another week for me since I spoke with him and he said it was all resolved. Still haven’t had my tracking g updated... says the package wasn’t even picked up. This guy is beyond a joke. PayPal here I come.

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow... The NEOfet has turned into a first rate shit show. I was in and out unscathed luckily. Glad I flipped that bitch! Sorry (not sorry) to those i offended but fuck that... Glad I'm Banned

But truly sorry to those of y'all getting fucked over, this guy needs to get his shit together! What a joke.

It's really just a super fancy Pico Squeeze... I couldn't justify the cost.

DiggityDan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow... The NEOfet has turned into a first rate shit show. I was in and out unscathed luckily. Glad I flipped that bitch! Sorry (not sorry) to those i offended but fuck that... Glad I'm Banned

But truly sorry to those of y'all getting fucked over, this guy needs to get his shit together! What a joke.

Yeah be happy you got rid of it and got away clean bro. Has it been to long now to go the PayPal claim route? Maybe that’s what he’s trying to do. Lead us on and buy himself time so we go over the time limit to open a PayPal claim.

DiggityDan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Okay so wtf do i do now i got my mod from the clown was suppose to be well not this piss color and the spares was suppose to be cut to a black button and bottle no white shit any where well this is what i got ahh this idiot
d1d31a6fda106f706202c0d5f2900b19.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I think you got my mod lol that’s exactly what I ordered.

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah be happy you got rid of it and got away clean bro. Has it been to long now to go the PayPal claim route? Maybe that’s what he’s trying to do. Lead us on and buy himself time so we go over the time limit to open a PayPal claim.
Think you have 90 days for PayPal claims. I don't think he's trying to cheat anyone, probably just got too much going on. But that's not our problem to deal with the BS of him biting of more than he can chew. I don't think he's a crook or a jerk.. I assume everyone will get what they've ordered EVENTUALLY.... But at this price is expect better service.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok everyone. I've got a dilemma because I'm indecisive tonight. Which combo looks better. I wonder about looks because I can build and get the same vape out if both,so that's not an issue. I like the way the clear looks kinda classy but the black is more Stout and kinda keeps it compact. What do y'all think.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I wonder about looks because I can build and get the same vape out if both,so that's not an issue.

What do y'all think.

Offering what I think may be an appropriate response is difficult. Suffice that I think if the build is the same, I would have no real problem at all. That is my humbled view though and probably not quite the one sought. Excuse me, think a task, possibly a few are calling for attending.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Think you have 90 days for PayPal claims. I don't think he's trying to cheat anyone, probably just got too much going on. But that's not our problem to deal with the BS of him biting of more than he can chew. I don't think he's a crook or a jerk.. I assume everyone will get what they've ordered EVENTUALLY.... But at this price is expect better service.
Not sure on that EU laws an PayPal can be longer over here , than 90 days i believe ,

ef49cc0da035228e1b12d88f709a8701.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

not nice ,
Could always go one of these ,
Basically same thing as a single cell pico / fet
he sound like for doing this took on way too much ,

An could do for someone with ,️, maybe things would happen quicker ,

As mentioned sounds like he been ,

funny how language barrier comes up as soon as a problems arise , but perfect
capable of understanding when is heading there way,

Oops
cdb99af4277a39f95c8ecb935f464958.jpg

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

No what this guy needs is about 5 to 10 in (San Quentin)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have been enjoying the single coil Gorge since first received. It was worth paying a little extra to buy. Putting a 0.30 to 0.50 Ω build on it seems to do profoundly well. Had need to swap out coils yesterday evening, entropy and VG build up had won over cleaning. Went back to a rayon wick. Sure, I know this is probably trivial. Apologies if it seems wasteful time.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Have been enjoying the single coil Gorge since first received. It was worth paying a little extra to buy. Putting a 0.30 to 0.50 Ω build on it seems to do profoundly well. Had need to swap out coils yesterday evening, entropy and VG build up had won over cleaning. Went back to a rayon wick. Sure, I know this is probably trivial. Apologies if it seems wasteful time.

I'd say after 27 pages about the Great Neofet Debacle of 2018, I think 'waste of time' has been thrown out the door mate.
; )
Gorge ON with yer bad self!

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Is C Canadian dollars? I think yours is similar to ours here in aus.

Chinese dollars in that auction.
Yup we're fairly close. Australia is almost the same as Canada...
Only reason I know that is because so ordered some stuff last week from both!
79c on our dollar 78c for Canada... at least a couple days ago it was.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Wasteful time? Do you know what thread your in? That's what we do here... waste time until something worth talking about comes along.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Authentic Dovpo Bruce TDA 22 with bf pin Authentic

Has anyone looked at these yet ?

Looks to be single coil dual Airflow ,. Not dure if under coil grill is for juice to Sqounk up or
looks as if some side Airflow goes in an through to come out under coil or it could just be slants to guide air up , ? If this is just a juice grill then would feed juice to side airflow ,

Idk maybe im seeing it wrong
But looks interesting non the less
d68df02a3172ec8eb93196440c7813f9.jpg
629af680c52b8ffa5a93ab034cb4c667.jpg
879365483d83e7c3c54e0b4c19fa5129.jpg

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Authentic Dovpo Bruce TDA 22 with bf pin Authentic

Has anyone looked at these yet ?

Looks to be single coil dual Airflow ,. Not dure if under coil grill is for juice to Sqounk up or
looks as if some side Airflow goes in an through to come out under coil or it could just be slants to guide air up , ? If this is just a juice grill then would feed juice to side airflow ,

Idk maybe im seeing it wrong
But looks interesting non the less
d68df02a3172ec8eb93196440c7813f9.jpg
629af680c52b8ffa5a93ab034cb4c667.jpg
879365483d83e7c3c54e0b4c19fa5129.jpg

It does look on last pic that there's is a opening on the central raised area so will that allows side Airflow through up to under coil ? ,
Or is it part of sqounk in which case would lead right out the side airflow ? Im guessing its for aurflow other wise useless

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@derrickfosgate

Just want to formally thank you for vouch in limelight. I just heard from Maja and she is going to order me a hybrid block so I can end up with something like this:
2018-02-27 09.42.42.png

But with a block similar to this:

green hybrid-1.jpeg

I may be waiting 2 months. Next batch of blocks not due in for 3 weeks but man I am stoked. :)

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@derrickfosgate

Just want to formally thank you for vouch in limelight. I just heard from Maja and she is going to order me a hybrid block so I can end up with something like this:
View attachment 105375

View attachment 105379

I may be waiting 2 months. Next batch of blocks not due in for 3 weeks but man I am stoked. :)
Dude ur nuts im waiting to lmao

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@derrickfosgate

View attachment 105375

View attachment 105379

Im shootin for this or mabey blue
f324d438ba38b4ad4c5cf17296e1f796.jpg

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No wonder it wasn't hitting, dielectric grease is designed to prevent electrical contact...
Oh I know. Sad thing is he is an employee at a vape shop. They said they had several athenas come back to their shop and customers said they didn't fire. If they had any knowledge they could actually help their customers. They basically just told then the Athena is a pos, and refunded them rather than helping them.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude ur nuts im waiting to lmao

Lol, how does that saying go...
I may be be crazy but at least I'm not boring. My 6 year vapeversary is coming up and I'm going for my dream mod. The best part is, the wife is cool with it... she's still ecstatic about me beating a 37 year cigarette and pipe habit.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol, how does that saying go...
I may be be crazy but at least I'm not boring. My 6 year vapeversary is coming up and I'm going for my dream mod. The best part is, the wife is cool with it... she's still ecstatic about me beating a 37 year cigarette and pipe habit.
Awsome for u man congrats

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@derrickfosgate

View attachment 105375

View attachment 105379

Sweet very nice theres a few blocks online , you buy an send them ,
5942b979c043c161b38b58a4b6de1816.jpg

VU Sponsors