Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just need a magnet now. woot woot
497b5958e3e8ee44e5704cdb90bd69f2.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Man that is a super sexy tiny setup right there!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So here I am thinking about the whole shabang with the NFet...I actually ended up with what I originally ordered...and a few extras...do I just tell Raphy to just refund the difference? Only down side is I need to order a something like a Vikset Cap/drip tip combo to match the White (Black cap White Beauty Ring DT )

EDIT: Fuck that...I want the Ultem/Black LOL

Last edited:

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just bought the sxk le supersonic on eBay for 24. US seller

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I'll be ordering a bunch of stuff from China in the next week or so, most likely a couple of supersonics will find their way into the cart as well.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@derrickfosgate

I would make a post on the 67 main page... be like..

This is awesome! After the long wait...the anxiety and finally take delivery.... its everything I thought it would be!

View attachment 105333

Except for its not BLACK with Black bits...

Ok who's the color blind mofo who packaged my mod? lol
Yep the more of this misery I hear the more I'm convinced somebody just needs to hire a lawyer!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got this from ralph

You didn't complète the gdoc when it was asked choice between black metal spares and SS. Unfortunatly and really sorry but this is exactly what you have ordered

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Dude I hope you kept your receipt.If so take his arse to court.Fuck him.
Fuck him hard make it hurt.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So here I am thinking about the whole shabang with the NFet...I actually ended up with what I originally ordered...and a few extras...do I just tell Raphy to just refund the difference? Only down side is I need to order a something like a Vikset Cap/drip tip combo to match the White (Black cap White Beauty Ring DT )

EDIT: Fuck that...I want the Ultem/Black LOL
Clear will match white also

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wouldn't though... No place for Ultem/Silver here

He will be doing another QS I am assuming the one I have and sending me another Mod

I'm keeping the extra panels/bottles though LOL

fee7a521e6e418265f3208131412d29c.jpg

Even though its all messed up and what not... I rather talk to him in a non aggressive way...easier imo. Get the point across, all our discussions are there in the Pm history about the changes and the agreements, so no "OMG you LIES!" happens... Told him we can clear this up tomorrow since I know its 12:30am for him... and he responded in kind.

View attachment 105345

I waited 8+ weeks... another 2 isn't going to kill me...

but like I said, I am keeping the extra bits he sent that wasn't supposed to come ( besides a bottle )

Unbelievable... that is exactly what I ordered.

Edit: but no turning bk now, I want that black/ultem... lol, do you feel lucky punk, we'll do ya? Will it ever manifest?

Last edited:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doesn't look bad with the polished slam cap and white button...

691ff60c011265f44f3cb6093eb4a3cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Umm, I don't know mate, that white has an off tinge to it. ;)

I'd go black button, black ring and white cap. But that's just me.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Iknow some of uk mod makers are using c beams , think moomoo mods and others just frim forums an FB groups i been following , as i thought if i good mods going to cist high pennies then whats the stuff cost an make my own after 2 mods made sold youd be paid off an rolling out your own designs but will need to learn the input codes to actually run them properly , as id like to make mod doors for a few mods too , I don't mind hands on work , but not really a PC geek to learn g code an such baffles me until i learn more , an wouldn't bother until id actually laid out for for such ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Same here but you can easily outsource cad work for 3d so I'm assuming it's the same with that. If you get anything good going most of the modders will give you the door files if you ask first. At least that's the impression I've gotten from some of them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@So619Cal

If you decide to keep and are interested, I can sell you a brand new unused NN white haku cap. Some don't like that built-in drip tip style though.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@So619Cal

If you decide to keep and are interested, I can sell you a brand new unused NN white haku cap. Some don't like that built-in drip tip style though.

Thanks but yeah I really like the Ultem/Black as wanted...tomorrow when Raphaël is on I'll have him ship it DHL. No getting rid of the one I have til I know the next is properly shipped and not via tnt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors