Squonkers are Bonkers

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yeah my mother was a travel agent always booking guilt trips for me.

Got in trouble once after she gave me the old but so many suffering song so be happy.
I asked how could I be happy with all those poor people suffering so much?

I once got a smack down when I suggested sending my uneaten plate of carrot salad to the starving children in Africa

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I once got a smack down when I suggested sending my uneaten plate of carrot salad to the starving children in Africa
Yep same here but I think at the time it was China's starving children?

got in trouble a lot over that. As the only one in a family of 7 with the bitter gene (undaignosed and unknown at the time) I was just a picky eater and it was all my fault.
Damn greens were horrible....

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wouldn’t mind waiting for a replacement. I don’t expect anything coming from China to be fast. Right now I’m on 60 plus hours without any type of reply which for me is unacceptable but that’s just me. I’ve messaged them through Paypal so I’ll see if that gets a quicker response. If not I’ll just request a refund through Paypal and move along.

Carpe Nidor

They wont get back to you til Sunday Evening around 9pm since they are 12 hours ahead of EST. at the earliest.

For today (Friday) they've been closed since 430am EST.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Happy Weekend Evrbuddy!
4pm here and I’m about to pass out like a cat in the sun.. lonnnng week.

New one from Dotmod - the DOT RDTA, with their funky single post.. squonkable atty with a wee tank reservoir like The Flave. Not sure if I like it or not...

5BFA3FEF-36C1-4A4D-A3EF-13A4525CADF6.jpeg

Welp. Enjoy yer Friday night and your weekend mates!
:bingo:

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Screenshot-2018-5-4 Order C041819535 FastTech.png

this keeps getting pushed back

bought it as a prize, it has been pushed back twice now

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
They wont get back to you til Sunday Evening around 9pm since they are 12 hours ahead of EST. at the earliest.

For today (Friday) they've been closed since 430am EST.

Yeah I’ll give them until Monday or Tuesday my time next week before I do anything else.

Carpe Nidor

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy Weekend Evrbuddy!
4pm here and I’m about to pass out like a cat in the sun.. lonnnng week.

New one from Dotmod - the DOT RDTA, with their funky single post.. squonkable atty with a wee tank reservoir like The Flave. Not sure if I like it or not...

View attachment 110253

Welp. Enjoy yer Friday night and your weekend mates!
:bingo:
Honestly it looks like an iJoy RDTA to me. It doesn't have the same classy styling of the OG Dotmod products. Just my 2¢...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the awesome B-Day Cap @BrewBear !

f179abc0bedc41ae8153d1f2743cdb26.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That looks WOW! Enjoy it in good health!:cheers:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now I wanna seem him rip off his helmet ans shout "surprise surprise surprise!"

ETA: Wait... That'd be a Gomer-Fet, wouldn't it? Well, they were cousins...

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk
Yep and they all ate spaghetti at the restaurant.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Think I'm gonna finally play with this Druga squonker I ordered over a month ago now

Don't know if I'm up for doing any building though - but I'm several RSAs behind in testing at this point

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That would be nice!

Very interesting. I didn’t even look at the link closely. Those look to be the same pics I got. I know SXK and SJMY are the same but this eludes that YFTK are in the same bed too, or I’ve been sent a curveball! Will try and sort some info. Maybe a good idea is anyone who wants BB news if I get any.. to shoot me a PM and we can keep in touch that way instead of clogging up the Bonkers thread with BB stuff.
Cheers

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Very interesting. I didn’t even look at the link closely. Those look to be the same pics I got. I know SXK and SJMY are the same but this eludes that YFTK are in the same bed too, or I’ve been sent a curveball! Will try and sort some info. Maybe a good idea is anyone who wants BB news if I get any.. to shoot me a PM and we can keep in touch that way instead of clogging up the Bonkers thread with BB stuff.
Cheers

I'll take all news in the BB thread

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Clearing a double post here. Got a random thought been gnawing inside a while. "Actions always prove why words are useless." Do not recall where I read that axiom. Been studying on it though and finding it holds merit.

That noted I may seem distant or preoccupied, limited in visiting. There's why, I'm making headway toward setting my porch clean. :) Stuff to do always it seems. Need to quit procrastinating and indeed exercise my own self discipline.

Hm, interesting.

Last edited:

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well I did buy an authentic RPG BB60 with authentic ST Insider

WOOOOT!!!
You Dog!! That’s the color I’m after too.
Soo cool man. I’ll add you to BilletBoxBay on bookbook. A UK group, best one going.. funny fcukers in there with loads of info.
Congratulations!
:confetti:

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
jfc i wish I could ignore a/this thread like I can some of the posters in it

Last edited:

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If anyone is interested, I’m thinking of selling one of my Hadalys, top shape, all packaging and spares of course with a Chris Munn polished bellcap.. Bonkers special price of $80 shipped.

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, so it's not science fiction (more like historical) but received a nice haul from Amazon today at a good price barely used. Yes, I love square riggers, perhaps bleed over from a previous life.
2018-05-05 01.04.43.jpg

And to stay somewhat on topic, here's my Malu with the new blasted krma cap that came yesterday. A perfect match.
2018-05-05 01.02.05.jpg
cheers

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok, so it's not science fiction (more like historical) but received a nice haul from Amazon today at a good price barely used. Yes, I love square riggers, perhaps bleed over from a previous life.
View attachment 110267

And to stay somewhat on topic, here's my Malu with the new blasted krma cap that came yesterday. A perfect match.
View attachment 110268
cheers
NICE looking rig....!

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 110267

View attachment 110268
cheers
Very nice indeed! Hopefully my KRMA gets delivered tomorrow, now all I need is a Malu!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 110267

View attachment 110268
cheers
Talk about murder machine. That's beautiful

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine too. Couldn't resist and I doubt many people would go for the same thing so quite unique :)
Well if you ever sell it lemme know. I definitely love the customization.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm thinking about selling my black delrin Li-Mo DNA 75 squonker. It comes with a stab wood bottle door.
I painted the stainless faceplate black and the chip needs to be replaced bc the USB port got messed up when I did it. These for for close to $300 new with shippi g from the Philippines. Is $125 a fair price? It still works but you can't hook it up to eScribe or charge it via USB.
I'm wondering if I should just get it fixed or not. Hard to find a place that does mod repair.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm thinking about selling my black delrin Li-Mo DNA 75 squonker. It comes with a stab wood bottle door.
I painted the stainless faceplate black and the chip needs to be replaced bc the USB port got messed up when I did it. These for for close to $300 new with shippi g from the Philippines. Is $125 a fair price? It still works but you can't hook it up to eScribe or charge it via USB.
I'm wondering if I should just get it fixed or not. Hard to find a place that does mod repair.

I still get messages about the one I sold last year, asking if it is still available. I edited the sale ad months ago, title is now "sold. Please delete" but numpties still keep asking

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Evolv will repair it.

https://helpdesk.evolvapor.com/index.php?a=add&category=1

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
One for the Vapocalypse stash..
EcigCity now has the Council of Vapor Phoenix tank with the ginormous ceramic coil that supposedly ‘lasts for 3 months’ for $1.00 (!)
Totally not something I’d normally be after but at that price I couldn’t pass em up, basically a disposable tank.
Free shipping at $50 ...so I ordered 50 of them.... gonna bring most of them on my trip and PIF em to the smoking Frenchies
:D
A heads up for anyone who might be interested too...

Last edited:

VU Sponsors