Become a Patron!

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mixed at 40pg/60vg (Bull City Vapor brand) with 0.5mg Vapers Tek nicotine

Steep Time: For me it's good after a warm bath, a vigorous shake until you can’t see through it, and then let it sit a couple hours or so. I don't know if I like it better fresh or after 2 or 3 days, but I like it either way. My oldest batch is 6 days old so I haven’t done any extended aging with this. It does change once everything blends well and the Apple Pie and Biscuit break though and the Strawberry isn't as heavy. Adjust air flow and wattage to taste. I’ve vaped it out of my Mutation X and Atlantis 2 at varying wattages.

I’ll be mixing this with different %’s of the flavorings I’ve used just for the heck of it to see if it turns out any better. If it does, I’ll update this post.

5% Total Flavoring + Optional Sweetener

----------------------------------------------------
3% INW Shisha Strawberry
1% FA Apple Pie
0.5% INW Biscuit
0.5% FA Almond
2 or 3 drops of Sweetener per 10ml (OPTIONAL and adjust according to your taste)

If you like using sweetener, then add it. I had about 10ml left when I added 2 drops of TFA Sweetener and it is very tasty. I think the extra bit of sweetness works well in this recipe. Shisha Strawberry is good, but needs to be sweeter in my opinion so adding a little sweetener is beneficial. I’d suggest that if you try this recipe to try without sweetener first though.

Edit...Changed the name from Fruit Bread to Strapple Bread. Fruit Bread just didn't sound right to me o_O

Last edited:

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed at 40pg/60vg (Bull City Vapor brand) with 0.5mg Vapers Tek nicotine

Steep Time: For me it's good after a warm bath, a vigorous shake until you can’t see through it, and then let it sit a couple hours or so. I don't know if I like it better fresh or after 2 or 3 days, but I like it either way. My oldest batch is 6 days old so I haven’t done any extended aging with this. It does change once everything blends well and the Apple Pie and Biscuit break though and the Strawberry isn't as heavy. Adjust air flow and wattage to taste. I’ve vaped it out of my Mutation X and Atlantis 2 at varying wattages.

I’ll be mixing this with different %’s of the flavorings I’ve used just for the heck of it to see if it turns out any better. If it does, I’ll update this post.

5% Total Flavoring + Optional Sweetener

3% INW Shisha Strawberry
1% FA Apple Pie
0.5% INW Biscuit
0.5% FA Almond
2 or 3 drops of Sweetener per 10ml (OPTIONAL and adjust according to your taste)

If you like using sweetener, then add it. I had about 10ml left when I added 2 drops of TFA Sweetener and it is very tasty. I think the extra bit of sweetness works well in this recipe. Shisha Strawberry is good, but needs to be sweeter in my opinion so adding a little sweetener is beneficial. I’d suggest that if you try this recipe to try without sweetener first though.

Edit...Changed the name from Fruit Bread to Strapple Bread. Fruit Bread just didn't sound right to me o_O
looks good KGuardian!

VU Sponsors