Become a Patron!

Strawberry Malt

It's been a few years since I made a creamy type eJuice. I got to say this is by far the best tasting delicious mix that I have ever made. Tastes fantastic right after creating it with NO steeping. Just shake and vape. All flavors are Signature (TFA)

strawberry_malt.gif

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sounds awesome, im going to order these flavors.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here. The only problem I have is, it won't mix for me.;)
But mixing is part of the fun! Lol! Unless you have a cold.....I hate colds.....and even worse is the disdain I feel for people who come to work spreading "sunshine" to others......:mad:

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made this two days ago & tried it yesterday- not bad at all, just a little faint on flavor for my dead taste buds & 80 VG viscosity. Does it change much after a couple of weeks? If not, I may up a few of the flavors a tad, but not until then. I fond that a lot of my mixes change over the first 10-14 days or so in regards to flavor strengths.I'll probably be making this one again. I like the overall taste very much.
Thanks for the recipe.

PatheticMr.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Looks good - I don't have malted milk and have never tried it - would TPA dairy milk work as a reasonable sub anyone?

I made this two days ago & tried it yesterday- not bad at all, just a little faint on flavor for my dead taste buds & 80 VG viscosity. Does it change much after a couple of weeks? If not, I may up a few of the flavors a tad, but not until then. I fond that a lot of my mixes change over the first 10-14 days or so in regards to flavor strengths.I'll probably be making this one again. I like the overall taste very much.
Thanks for the recipe.

You may have to up your flavoring % when using 80% VG. I find the longer this recipe sits, the weaker it tastes. Although a 3 - 4 day steep seems best.

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You may have to up your flavoring % when using 80% VG. I find the longer this recipe sits, the weaker it tastes. Although a 3 - 4 day steep seems best.
Thanks for the response.
I'm not going to mess with it again for a week. I'll then vape a tank of it & let the rest sit a full two weeks. Even if it does fade somewhat I'll just freshen her up & record what I do so I can have it how I want next time.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
BTW I've had better luck with 4-5% NF Organic Malt + 1% TFA Malted to get a more malty taste.
The NF is alcohol based if that's an issue, (and its runny like water).
But I can't really taste the alcohol after steeping.

Last edited:

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's been 6 days now since I made this so I got it back out this morning. In fact, have it in my Crown with a .25 coil at 60 watts right now. I can say that it has not faded any & actually seems a little more pronounced, or at least well-balanced. I can taste each of the 4 flavors now & that wasn't happening when it was fresh. I anticipated having to get my stuff out & having to tinker with it this morning before work, but I'm going to leave it alone (after I top off my tank) for another week & see what's what & who's who.
So far so good, though. :shades:

It's been 6 days now since I made this so I got it back out this morning. In fact, have it in my Crown with a .25 coil at 60 watts right now. I can say that it has not faded any & actually seems a little more pronounced, or at least well-balanced. I can taste each of the 4 flavors now & that wasn't happening when it was fresh. I anticipated having to get my stuff out & having to tinker with it this morning before work, but I'm going to leave it alone (after I top off my tank) for another week & see what's what & who's who.
So far so good, though. :shades:

Great HH :)
Personally, I find the flavoring more tasteful at low wattage.

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great HH :)
Personally, I find the flavoring more tasteful at low wattage.
That IS low wattage (for me)! :)

Seriously, I'll try it though next week when I get back into it.
At what wattage do you like it at?

Last edited:
It's hard to say what wattage will work. It all depends on your coil and atty setup. I bring it down to the lowest wattage that will provide sufficient vapor output. My setup has duel coils NI200 with a resistance of 0.06

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll definitely be making more of the strawberry malt! To me, the longer it sits, the "maltier and thicker" it gets, much like the actual feel of drinking a malt. What's even stranger to me is that I'm NOT a big fan of strawberry juice, but this one could very well stay in my rotation - wonderful flavor! It's also a good base recipe to play with.....

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just made my first order from Nic river for both recipes and got some banana per Teresa so going with this for my first DIY..... cant wait to try it out. Thanks for the recipe!

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just made this with banana ripe instead of strawberry....awesome!
Teresa I'm getting my first shipment of DIY today for this so I'll be making the strawberry and banana versions. What % of banana did you use for this, did you keep it at 7%? I'll be using TFA banana.

Thanks!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Teresa I'm getting my first shipment of DIY today for this so I'll be making the strawberry and banana versions. What % of banana did you use for this, did you keep it at 7%? I'll be using TFA banana.

Thanks!
I did use the 7% in the first batch. It was delicious, but I personally wasn't tasting the malt as much as I would have liked. Banana ripe is a much stronger flavor than the strawberry ripe. I cut the banana to 5% on the second round and I like it much better.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did use the 7% in the first batch. It was delicious, but I personally wasn't tasting the malt as much as I would have liked. Banana ripe is a much stronger flavor than the strawberry ripe. I cut the banana to 5% on the second round and I like it much better.
Thanks I'll go with 5% to start then.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Both are good I just have a question, is there a program that you can enter what flavors you have to see what you can make?

By the way I like the banana the best:)

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, it's not as nice as that one, Ron.
I don't find a feature on this one for suggesting recipes by your flavor stash like the first one, but it does have some decent recipes.
Correction- it DOES have that same feature.
After I signed up & loaded my flavors I found the tab for it.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks I'll look into it when I get a chance to get the desktop fired up... Playing dad tonight ;)

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well entered the OP's flavors plus the banana Teresa suggested into the e-liquid sight and only came up with 39 single flavors:rolleyes: Looks like I'll have to stick with the two with the flavors in this post for now. They are both good but can see I'll be spending $$$ on flavors down the road. Spent over $200 with this recipe and all the nic and the bottles to store it for the next 15 years.... F the FDA:cuss2:

VU Sponsors