xpen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not a good idea, that kind of batteries aren't sub-ohm friendly

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried it on some ego styles battery exactly as you have linked on a subtank mini with a 0.5 ohm coil. The battery wouldn't fire it; too low resistance. /story

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
not gonna happen ... I doubt the battery will fire. If it did fire, it may not be in a good way, Youre pulling far to much current for that battery.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Bah. Don't listen to the Happy Campers. We all know this sub ohm tank of which you speak is the Holy Grail of tanks. It can do no wrong. It has been blessed by the great and wonderful Ozzy God himself. It will fire upon any damn battery you choose to use. These Infidels only seek to distract from the sub ohm jihad. Rise up and fight brother man / or sister lady. Yes, invalidate their parking for this most gregarious sin on your virtuous sub ohming jihad. Pay no meter fines for them as they are unworthy of any such grace. Laugh in their faces as your battery fizzles gallantly & most nobly.

In case it was not clear. The above is pure sarcasm. I agree, your battery simply will not fire.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bah. Don't listen to the Happy Campers. We all know this sub ohm tank of which you speak is the Holy Grail of tanks. It can do no wrong. It has been blessed by the great and wonderful Ozzy God himself. It will fire upon any damn battery you choose to use. These Infidels only seek to distract from the sub ohm jihad. Rise up and fight brother man / or sister lady. Yes, invalidate their parking for this most gregarious sin on your virtuous sub ohming jihad. Pay no meter fines for them as they are unworthy of any such grace. Laugh in their faces as your battery fizzles gallantly & most nobly.

In case it was not clear. The above is pure sarcasm. I agree, your battery simply will not fire.
Nice!

VU Sponsors