Become a Patron!

SUBTANK WARS

Okay, so the more I dig around, the more subohm tanks I seem to find. We are all familiar with the popular ones...

Aspire Atlantis
Kanger Subtank family
Eleaf Melo
Horizon Arctic
Joytech Delta
SMOK VCT A-1

I own the Atlantis, Subtank Mini, and MELO
but I've now also found...
Horizon Tech Scion
Sense Herackles
Freemax Starre
Council of Vapor Typhoon
The High Voltage
Beyond Vape Silo Beast
Vapeston Maganus
SMOK tech Gimlet

So I guess the purpose of this thread is to create a one stop shop for discussion on all these and others you all may have found or know of and to help people make informed decisions if they are on the fence about one. If you own one of these, post your likes/dislikes, why this is the next bigest thing and all the others blow. Let the arguments begin!
I

Married 2 The 7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like ones with replaceable coils since I don't know or have the time to build my own coils. Which sucks but out of all without rebuildbles and just straight replaceable coils which would be the best. FOR FLAVOR! :D

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like ones with replaceable coils since I don't know or have the time to build my own coils. Which sucks but out of all without rebuildbles and just straight replaceable coils which would be the best. FOR FLAVOR! :D
The only way to answer that question would be to compare each one.

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the GCT (a slight upgrade to the VCT) and it tastes fine. But then I wonder...would the Subtank Mini taste better? How about the Arctic? How about I keep what I have? If I want to make a change, I will move into rebuildables. I'm wrapping it up with replaceables.

Married 2 The 7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They're probably all close to the same, so just pick the purdiest or cheapest or something...
I have the Atlantis but was just wondering if there was another tank like it but with better flavor.

IX of XIII

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Delta 2 imo has better flavor than the Atlantis

WARCHOP37

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Married 2 The 7 the ones I have found that are similar to the atlantis would be:

Eleaf MELO
Arctic Subtank
Freemax Starre
Sense Herakles

All of these have a lot of the same design cues that the Atlantis has, but just mildly different. All of these, from what I have heard, are much better flavor wise than the Atlantis.

That being said, I own two of those 4; the MELO is pretty good, I'd say on par if not slightly above the Atlantis in terms of flavor, but the Atlantis has this in terms of vapor production. Aesthetically, I like it better than the Atlantis, but again they are very similar. The Arctic is on its way, and from everything I've researched is light years ahead of the Atlantis in terms of both flavor and vapor production.

The other two are lesser known, but apparently on par with the Arctic in terms of flavor and vapor production, though, like the Arctic, finding coils or the tanks themselves is a bit of a goose chase.

hope that helps!

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
One of my suppliers in China had them and sent me one to try. I ended up ordering 100 I liked it so much. Now just waiting on DHL to get off their slow rears and deliver..

Hi There,
Any update on when you may get these???? Anxiously searching to get my hands on one

RyGuyVapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
like the Arctic, I cant seem to find one anywhere in the US right now. Looking into the future, it seems like a few more like the Youde Zephyrus may end up dethroning the Arctic. And the war rages on...

http://www.vaperoyalty.com/horizon-tech-arctic-sub-ohm-tank/ has artics for $32.99. I know many reviewers who have the Artic and all but one choose the Starre over the Artic. The one who preferred the artic was bc he liked a tighter airflow,so if you want more airflow,go with the starre. I do agree though the Zephyrus is my favorite looking tank to date, ever since my Goblin purchase ive become somewhat of a UD fanboy,hhaha. I just love the simplicity of the ss tank design,it simple and sleek,this zephyrus looks even better!

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I'm Def waiting for the Starre to hit stateside. It looks like a real performer

Xhalin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So various companies are now competing to see who will release the lowest ohms fill and go tank ? 0.2 ? What is even the point. Why would you use a pre built head on a mech mod that requires low ohms ? Does that doesn't rebuild their own heads have any buisness vaping at 0.15 ?

Are we trying to get vaping banned ?

To each his own... Stop drinkin that Hatorade bro...

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello everyone. I was just reading this and decided to join the group. So this'll be my first post. I have the Atlantis, original big Subtank and the Arctic. Of the three, I suppose I like the Arctic the best. I took the Arctic, with .5 ohm coil, and my istick 50 watt to work with me this morning. It is good, but I went home for lunch and swapped out for my trusty 'ole Orchid V2 clone. I don't need even half of the Arctic's air flow, so the Orchid is good by me and the Orchid's flavor is way better in my opinion. You do have to build the Orchid, but I'm the type to leave the same coils on forever and just burn the gunk off and rewick every once in a while. I don't have a lot of time to mess with building, so I get up a little early on Saturdays to have coffee and mess with rebuildables for a little while.
I love love love my Orchid v4 but it's been just sitting there since I got my Arctic. After that came the OCC coils and 5ml extension for my Atlantis. That got the Atlantis back in rotation (I didn't like the way the old coils felt as a lung hitter). As a matter of fact, my Orchid has sit there dormant long enough to start leaking while it's upright!

The thing that kills my Orchid vs the Atlantis or Arctic? LAYING IT DOWN. If I can't lay the device on it's side without leaking, I might as well use one of my MutationXs. I love the flavor I get off the Orchid but it's now a stay at home device. It is cheaper short (and long) term compared to any subtank with replaceable coils but, for me, I use a tank in the car and on the go mostly. For me, that means laying it on it's side frequently. I don't know of an RTA that can lay on it's side without leaking.

I only have the Orchid, Atlantis (OCC) and the Arctic. Well, I have a Kayfun too but it's only purpose in life was a full PC tank for use on the Orchid. Out of those 3, the Arctic wins. OCC coils helped the Atlantis in the flavor dept but the Arctic still has better flavor and clouds. The Atlantis has better airflow but that's about the only thing it wins at so far for me. Yes I'm going to say "for me" about 10 times during this post.

If only I had a device with the flavor of an Orchid, the airflow of an Atlantis and the clouds of an Arctic.... For now I'll keep hoping I can get my hands on some Arctic coils before my first 2 go bad. The first one is starting to gunk up already. :eek:

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I barely made it through that RIP review of the Arctic but mine does not whistle like that. Nor did I get the pinch of turd flavor. I'm not sure what crawled up his ass. I'm guessing he got a sent a unit by someone that's tired of watching a 10+min review with 3 min of information in it and his coils had actually been dipped in a toilet bowl full of shit. The jokes on him! :D

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i just joined right now to reply to this. i have the original subtank and the herakles. i hated the subtank, i got so much spitback. always a mouth full of juice. i havent heard of this problem with other people so i figure it was just mine.

now the herakles is a BEAST. but it kinda has a tighter draw, but i think that is because i got the first version of it. with one air hole. it seems now it comes with two air holes. my only drawback to it is that it gets hot. like stupid hot really fast. i usually vape it at 60 which isnt too high for it. i cant go higher because its too warm for me. the flavor is so good. i would say its right there with my subtank. but the amount of vapor is pretty crazy. i can hot box my car with it easy haha. but now im looking for something better. somthing that doesnt get so hot. hoping to get the ud zephyrus.

Attachments

• 11074686_926895877360777_191172632_n.jpg
    11074686_926895877360777_191172632_n.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_20150303_202218.jpg
    IMG_20150303_202218.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 53

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I bet the zephyrus will be awesome. I looked at it but it wasn't released yet so I went with the much anticipated freemax Starre. It's in transit now lolol

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was looking into the freemax starre or its twin, the maganus, but vape budget hands got me holding out for the zephyrus. Let us know how that starre performs

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have it. Its great. Just gets too hot for my taste.

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
selling my Herakles if anyone is interested, message me for the ebay link.

WARCHOP37

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Soooooo my Arctic just showed up and.... HOLY. SHIT. Absolutely lives up to the hype. Flavor is amazing and cloud production is THROUGH THE ROOF. I have it married up to my IPV Mini2 right now, .2 ohm coil at 55-60 watts and it is killing it right now. All things considered, I (in my humble opinion) don't think anyone really needs to delve below .5 ohms on these subtanks; .2 is essentially overkill. Overkill or not, it is AMAZING.

My Subtank Mini has been wonky as of late, with outstanding flavor for 2 or 3 pulls followed by muted flavor, followed by dry hit (OCC non-rebuildable head), and that has been rather disappointing. Giving the RBA head a shot, we'll see how it does; this alone is what makes the Subtank family worth it in my opinion, so I havn't given up on the Subtank mini just yet.

My MELO hasn't necessarily been wonky, but I have noticed the flavor drop off similarly to my Subtank Mini and vapor production hasn't always been foggy; at least with the MELO, I have yet to experience a dry hit, so though not disappointing, still a bit of a let down.

I know none of this drop off in flavor is "vapor tongue", as I drink close to a gallon of water a day and rotate flavors about as often as I change underwear.

So there you have it, my war story. Still looking into the Zephyrus because aesthetically speaking and design wise, it looks like a real contender. and the war rages on!20150324_125955.jpg

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
aaarrrghghha. i want to go out and pick up this tank so bad.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Soooooo my Arctic just showed up and.... HOLY. SHIT. Absolutely lives up to the hype. Flavor is amazing and cloud production is THROUGH THE ROOF. I have it married up to my IPV Mini2 right now, .2 ohm coil at 55-60 watts and it is killing it right now. All things considered, I (in my humble opinion) don't think anyone really needs to delve below .5 ohms on these subtanks; .2 is essentially overkill. Overkill or not, it is AMAZING.

My Subtank Mini has been wonky as of late, with outstanding flavor for 2 or 3 pulls followed by muted flavor, followed by dry hit (OCC non-rebuildable head), and that has been rather disappointing. Giving the RBA head a shot, we'll see how it does; this alone is what makes the Subtank family worth it in my opinion, so I havn't given up on the Subtank mini just yet.

My MELO hasn't necessarily been wonky, but I have noticed the flavor drop off similarly to my Subtank Mini and vapor production hasn't always been foggy; at least with the MELO, I have yet to experience a dry hit, so though not disappointing, still a bit of a let down.

I know none of this drop off in flavor is "vapor tongue", as I drink close to a gallon of water a day and rotate flavors about as often as I change underwear.

So there you have it, my war story. Still looking into the Zephyrus because aesthetically speaking and design wise, it looks like a real contender. and the war rages on!View attachment 17568
Love that you are happy. I found same problem with my subtank with muted flavor and dry hits after few pulls. My Starre will arise tomorrow. Also I fucking love your wrap on your mod. Awesome

WARCHOP37

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@TheVapingDevil thanks brother, just put it on to replace the other one I had on there. I feel like the Subtank has its potential, and the one that really keeps it a relevant contender is the RBA head. Lemme know how the Starre does for you. looks like its Arctic vs. Starre for this round. Let's see who comes out on top!

@rudogg760 depending on your patience level, both angelcigs and fasttech ALREADY have a clone out for the Arctic.
http://vapingcheap.com/arctic-tank-clone/#comment-13677
I would venture to say that by the time you get the clone, some new contenders would have already joined the fray and your wallet (and mine) will be in a lot of trouble...

WARCHOP37

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, hey @rudogg760 why are you selling the Herakles? just too hot for your taste? I did notice at about 60-65 Watts, the Arctic also does get pretty hot... the vapor is tolerable (temperature wise; the flavor is DELICIOUS), the tank it self gets pretty warm. That may be something to consider if you're looking at the Arctic. Doesn't bother me a lick, but yea, wanna know how Herakles stands up to the Arctic and Starre.

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@WARCHOP37 i like your wrap, i just got mine in and i dont like it. And about the Herakles, thats part of it, it gets really warm, i was chain vaping saturday and my throat is barely recuperating now. maybe i should just go lower on the watts. I hit it at 60 watts on my ipv mini 2 but saturday i went all out to 70 in a contest with a friend of mine with a subtank. i won of course haha. Another reason im selling is so that money to go into my vape budget for the zephyerus. I would let it go for $22 shipped but with one coil installed and a diff drip tip.

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i think im going to just keep the Herakles and buy the Zephyrus with car part budget money haha

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
@TheVapingDevil thanks brother, just put it on to replace the other one I had on there. I feel like the Subtank has its potential, and the one that really keeps it a relevant contender is the RBA head. Lemme know how the Starre does for you. looks like its Arctic vs. Starre for this round. Let's see who comes out on top!

@rudogg760 depending on your patience level, both angelcigs and fasttech ALREADY have a clone out for the Arctic.
http://vapingcheap.com/arctic-tank-clone/#comment-13677
I would venture to say that by the time you get the clone, some new contenders would have already joined the fray and your wallet (and mine) will be in a lot of trouble...
Where did you get your wrap at?
The subtank is nice but I frequently chain vape when chilling at night at can't stand those dry hits lolol. For spaced out hits it nice but lacks the vapor the Atlantis puts out. I am hoping the Starre puts it all to bed. It may be a hot vape with the .25 coils but the huge airflow m at keep her cool. I will have the review tomorrow. I have 3 days of highly expected mail coming. Tomorrow us the Starre. Thursday a big flavor order from bill city and Friday unrelated but a huge solid state hard drive for my laptop lolol

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is it just me or does the zephyrus look like an RTA and not a sub ohm clearomizer

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love love love my Orchid v4 but it's been just sitting there since I got my Arctic. After that came the OCC coils and 5ml extension for my Atlantis. That got the Atlantis back in rotation (I didn't like the way the old coils felt as a lung hitter). As a matter of fact, my Orchid has sit there dormant long enough to start leaking while it's upright!

The thing that kills my Orchid vs the Atlantis or Arctic? LAYING IT DOWN. If I can't lay the device on it's side without leaking, I might as well use one of my MutationXs. I love the flavor I get off the Orchid but it's now a stay at home device. It is cheaper short (and long) term compared to any subtank with replaceable coils but, for me, I use a tank in the car and on the go mostly. For me, that means laying it on it's side frequently. I don't know of an RTA that can lay on it's side without leaking.

I only have the Orchid, Atlantis (OCC) and the Arctic. Well, I have a Kayfun too but it's only purpose in life was a full PC tank for use on the Orchid. Out of those 3, the Arctic wins. OCC coils helped the Atlantis in the flavor dept but the Arctic still has better flavor and clouds. The Atlantis has better airflow but that's about the only thing it wins at so far for me. Yes I'm going to say "for me" about 10 times during this post.

If only I had a device with the flavor of an Orchid, the airflow of an Atlantis and the clouds of an Arctic.... For now I'll keep hoping I can get my hands on some Arctic coils before my first 2 go bad. The first one is starting to gunk up already. :eek:
I love my Orchid V4 also and my Atlantis also. I don't have a leaking problem with my Orchid at all. It's in the wicking that makes the difference. I bottom fill it and have no leakage at all.
On my Atlantis I took the coil out cleaned it and used organic cotton with it and the flavor is great.
I like to take things apart and make them better.
Plan on getting a Orchid V6 soon and some parts to modify my V4.
Watch a lot of videos and read a lot on the forums just to stay informed.
Looking at getting the Eleaf LEMO V2 also.

Last edited:

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Thanks brother. I will check them out again. My last look was months ago and I didn't find myself there lolol

Vayper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Finally got around to registering just because of this thread! :p
Having a nightmare deciding which Super sub ohm tank to stock...
Tried asking the reviewers but none were forthcoming...
Grimm Green has finally got around to putting up his comparison video that he mentioned a couple of weeks ago:
Still no sign of Matt's (suckmymod) comparison video.

The Youde Zephyrus tank looks awesome (top filling, optional RBA deck, wide bore spiral drip tip, dia8.65mm chimney, etc) but according to UD it won't be out until end of April at the earliest :( By then the Atlantis V2 and the new Innokin Subohm tanks will be everywhere.

Got a couple of other contenders which I'll be posting soon for you guys to compare.

Vayper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone heard anything about the new 0.15ohm OCC coils by Kanger for the Subtanks?

Innokin has a subohm tank? Havent heard that one yet.
My rep mentioned it yesterday but wouldn't give any details except that is was due out in the next couple of weeks. When I asked how it compared to the likes of the Arctic she said "we compared with aspire alantis and some other brand etc, it is much better!". Will try and pump her for some more info!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got the subtank/rba .6 I'm loving it but I wish the juice flow is a lot bigger, It wicks ok,but I think it will be better with bigger channels,
.15 kanger coils... Oh my wow!!!
BIGBOYVAPER

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i think what will end up happening is there will be a tank that the deck and chimney is the size of an rda, and the tank will be around that. it will be the size of an 26650 rda so it will be open and still have enough room for the tank. were pretty much limited on chimeny size to mil capacity at 22 mm. i predict one of these tanks will be around in the next 6 month or so with how fast tanks are coming out. either that or FDA will shut everything down or make everything too expensive to own.

WARCHOP37

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Again,just would like to reiterate that I am LOVING the Arctic. still going strong and already, I'm about 4 tanks in on the same coil. Thirsty sumbitch. Anyway, since we are talking about ridiculous things that are quite obviously overkill, I thought I'd share my Arctic sporting an absolutely RIDICULOUS drip tip. The thing LITERALLY is the size of the tank itself; widebore at the base and straight up through. with this thing on, I pretty much turn into a human fog machine, again, OVERKILL thanks in part to the .2 ohm coil. Good times though! I have since switched to the glass drip tip off my MELO, as it has pretty much been sidelined since the Arctic showed up. Where are the Freemax Starre folks at? and oh, btw, anyone know someone who wants a pretty much rarely used MELO and an untouched box of coils?

20150325_133142.jpg

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Jesus! That looks nice. My b&m just got the arctic, im going to have to check it out. But i just pre ordered the Goliath to hold me off till the zephyrus comes out so im really not sure if its that much of an upgrade to the herakles

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I received my Starre yesterday. OMG this thing is way overkill but I am loving it. using the .25 coil to start. It took about a full tank to fully saturate the cotton to get the flavor. But once the flavor came, what a tremendous improvement over the Atlantis. I Vaped it around 55 watts and it was crazy cloud heaven in my house. Although the 55 vaped great, I found it a bit warmer than I like. Adjusting it down to 43 W is my sweet spot with the .25 coils and turned the airflow down 2 clicks provides outstanding flavor and the clouds are still immense. Tonight I am going to try to .5 coil just for comparison. These coils come as dual vertical coils. My Atlantis coil can actually fit inside of the Starre coil lolol. These coils are rated at approx 60 -80 fills on a 5 ML tank. (totally insane if they actually do get this kind of mileage) . My only words of caution is that this is a thirsty bitch so if you purchase your juice you will be broke in a week. I mix my own juice so its not so bad but I see making much larger batch sizes now. Vaping at 55 Watts, the tank did get pretty warm but the drip tip was only mildly warm. I suspect that with the HUGE airflow the coil and the base have, it helps to keep cool air flowing in. Thank you all...

WARCHOP37

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
excellent debrief there, @TheVapingDevil , now we need someone to compare to the arctic...then wait for the next subtank to come out and blow those away...I'm starting to notice these subtanks multiplying and breeding like flies; emerge unexpectedly, live a vibrant and meaningful existence for about 24 hours, and are immediately killed and replaced by more flies...and the cycle of subtank and vape budget death continues.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
excellent debrief there, @TheVapingDevil , now we need someone to compare to the arctic...then wait for the next subtank to come out and blow those away...I'm starting to notice these subtanks multiplying and breeding like flies; emerge unexpectedly, live a vibrant and meaningful existence for about 24 hours, and are immediately killed and replaced by more flies...and the cycle of subtank and vape budget death continues.

@WARCHOP37, you are right on the money with your statement and love your fly analogy. I see the Atlantis V2 is coming out supposedly at the end of March (well we are at the end of March). Not a lot of info out there on it. I sure hope that they make the tank much bigger than the original 2 ml. I did go with the extended 7ML for the original, it and it was nice to have that capacity. They do need to address the lack of flavor more than anything. I see the V2 will come with three coils sizes. To me they should just stick with the .5 and improve on the flavor. The clouds were already awesome but its a catch the next guy game here in the subtank wars/

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@WARCHOP37, you are right on the money with your statement and love your fly analogy. I see the Atlantis V2 is coming out supposedly at the end of March (well we are at the end of March). Not a lot of info out there on it. I sure hope that they make the tank much bigger than the original 2 ml. I did go with the extended 7ML for the original, it and it was nice to have that capacity. They do need to address the lack of flavor more than anything. I see the V2 will come with three coils sizes. To me they should just stick with the .5 and improve on the flavor. The clouds were already awesome but its a catch the next guy game here in the subtank wars/
Agreed about coil resistance. The number doesn't mean shit if it doesn't have good flavor and work flawlessly for many tanks worth of juice. I got the 5ml tank and OCC coils for my atlantis and it helped A LOT. The Atlantis benefitted greatly from more capacity and the flavor improved with the OCC coils but it still sat idle for a few days while I used the Arctic almost exclusively (and I have 3 or 4 RDA setups ready to go, matching mods, juices and all). Here's what's weird about the OCC Atlantis.... what I noticed today when I picked it back up after a few days of Arctic bliss followed by a 3-day satan's-hellspawn-bitch of a head cold was... HOT ASS SPITTING. So... I held down the button while exhaling through the coil to burn off excess juice that might have collected over the near-week hiatus. Still having some spitting. It's fine, not big drops but it's fucking hot, even on a mech mod. I put my tongue up to the roof of my mouth while I took drags so that molten juice wasn't introduced to the phlem-pit that is my lungs right now... still couldn't take a full hit without worrying about blisters on the underside of my tongue. Whiskey Tango Fucking Foxtrot.

Yes, now that I type all that out I realize that I sound like a whiny bitch, whatever. Shit sucked. Anyone else using the OCC Atlantis coils? Getting any hot juice all up in your mouth? :eek:

To reiterate what @WARCHOP37 said, the Arctic is pretty fucking awesome. Maybe it's this Uniscorn juice I made, but I don't think so (the juice is extra-mediocre at best). I think it's just the tank kicking ass. And I'm using the 0.5 single coils! I finally got some 0.2 dual coils on the way from eciggity so I can see what this thing can really do. I think the Arctic's weakest link is airflow (Atlantis airflow > Arctic airflow). Even with the 0.5 single coils at 30W it starts to get warm when chain vaping. I can't wait to see how hot it gets with the 0.2 coils on a SMPL!!! FMF

VU Sponsors