Become a Patron!

SUBTANK WARS

JB-VA

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, my Atlantis spits, pops and gurgles. Then again, so does the VCT. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. They work fine with a new coil and they don't spit as much when they aren't full. But at least they aren't leaking like the kanger ST.

WARCHOP37

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Careful runnin your Arctic on your SMPL, @KeyserSoze ; so long as you know what youre doing. Though most of the accidents ive seen involved running the Atlantis on hybrid mechs, I dont wanna find out if it can happen on any of the other tanks.

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So i just got the arctic tank and having both i can tell you i like the arctic better. Air flow is better, vapor production is about the same for me. Im using the .2 coils. It is a lil warm for my taste so i look forward to trying out the .5 coil.
452e30d2405c4489562b5f5747a2fc1d.jpg

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I noticed that with the Starre the .25 coil is a pretty warm vape. Flavor is better with the .25 coils so I may have to play around some more to find the best sweet spot to vape this beast at

JB-VA

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
At the moment, vapor royal has the Herakles and its coils at a decent price. And arctic coils for 16
Sweet vapes has the starre but not the coils. No arctic coils either.
Between the Herakles and the starre, I like the look of the herk better. I can't see much else different. And they both have different ohm coil options.
I ordered an arctic, figuring the current shortage of coils is temporary. I might be wrong about that after all.
I have been enjoying an eleaf melo since Thursday. It's on par with the atlantis perhaps with a bit better flavor And it doesn't spit. But it's a bitch to take apart. It's getting a little easier to put back together. Not something I look forward to refilling.
The VCT is solidly in third place. Although it spits less than the arctic, it goes together wonky, too. And the Atlantis has better flavor.
I'm hoping the arctic or herk knock out the VCT. I'm ready to shelve it.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, my Atlantis spits, pops and gurgles. Then again, so does the VCT. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. They work fine with a new coil and they don't spit as much when they aren't full. But at least they aren't leaking like the kanger ST.
Are you running the OCC coils in the Atlantis? I didn't have any problems with spitting on the old coils, just the new cotton ones. Looks like I'll be rebuilding coils for the atlantis if I'm going to keep using it. In the meantime I blow a big ol hit out first if it's been sitting more than a few minutes. That helps.

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea my herakles spit and gurgled when it sat for a week. After using it for a bit it went away

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Careful runnin your Arctic on your SMPL, @KeyserSoze ; so long as you know what youre doing. Though most of the accidents ive seen involved running the Atlantis on hybrid mechs, I dont wanna find out if it can happen on any of the other tanks.
Thanks for mentioning that @WARCHOP37. Good looking out. I should have mentioned that I've filed down the negative threads on my Atlantis and Arctic for use on SMPL mods. Since, you know, there is no other mech mod. :cool:

20150329_183222-1.jpg

I did short a battery on the Atlantis about a week after I got it. Not cool.

sds1912

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I only own the atlatis i own mostly rbta but i liked the look of the atlantis but i apsolutely hate the thing only used it for a day then reverted back to my promethious which is a sham cos i really like the look of the atlantis in fact im finding it really hard to find a good replacement for the promethious but sayin that iv not tryed the subtanks.

sent from my moto g using tapatalk

Vayper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
At the moment, vapor royal has the Herakles and its coils at a decent price. And arctic coils for 16
Sweet vapes has the starre but not the coils. No arctic coils either.
Between the Herakles and the starre, I like the look of the herk better. I can't see much else different. And they both have different ohm coil options.
I ordered an arctic, figuring the current shortage of coils is temporary. I might be wrong about that after all.
I have been enjoying an eleaf melo since Thursday. It's on par with the atlantis perhaps with a bit better flavor And it doesn't spit. But it's a bitch to take apart. It's getting a little easier to put back together. Not something I look forward to refilling.
The VCT is solidly in third place. Although it spits less than the arctic, it goes together wonky, too. And the Atlantis has better flavor.
I'm hoping the arctic or herk knock out the VCT. I'm ready to shelve it.

The Herakles and Starre coils are interchangeable, they will also take the coils from the Atlantis and your Melo.
The coils from the Starre sound like they are the best:

Other tanks to look out for:
619_P_1426900536964.jpg

There's also the MK tank from Vision:
1-15031QR150455.jpg

JB-VA

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Y
Are you running the OCC coils in the Atlantis? I didn't have any problems with spitting on the old coils, just the new cotton ones. Looks like I'll be rebuilding coils for the atlantis if I'm going to keep using it. In the meantime I blow a big ol hit out first if it's been sitting more than a few minutes. That helps.
Yup, it has a cotton coil. I replaced the original.
I have an observation, tho. If I draw on the Atlantis like a DQ flurry (instead of sippin' like a sour 'Rita), it doesn't spit nearly as much. Of course with a lung hit like that, if it does spit, it tends to burn the throat. Flavor improves with harder hits on all three (Atlantis, VCT and Kanger ST.)
Which prompted me to pull out new coils for each and look at the difference.
The VCT is larger in diameter overall, although the vertical air inlet on the bottom looks about the same size as the horizontal inlet on the Atlantis (there are two). The vertical inlet on the Atlantis appears larger. Which leads me to think, you need to move significant air thru it, or the juice doesn't vaporize, it cooks on hot coils, boils and spits.
The VCT air inlet is straight thru instead of making the turn. The inlet is a bit bigger than the outlet, which seems should have a Venturi effect. The kanger on the other hand seems to have a smaller inlet plus air makes a 90 degree turn. Which may explain why Vaping the kanger is a bit like eating ice cream through a straw.
In terms of juice inlets, the VCT (A style, don't know about X styles) are significantly larger (and maybe that's a good argument for having the A style which is adjustable). The subtank juice inlets are smaller than either of the others, plus it only has 2.
Finally the VCT X style coils are horizontal, and they claim have more stable fluid flow. So, I'm thinking about ordering X2 coils. Sadly, I don't have that option for the Atlantis. I notice that the nickel coils are also vertical just like the A style.
In the subtank, I saw where one recommendation is to add more cotton to one (and only one) side of the coil (possible because it is horizontal). More cotton, more juice is the thought. But to the extent that would limit the draw, I think it might not be helpful - seems both air and juice need to find balance. It is a different technique with each.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aaargh - more tanks! I just want a decent tank vape, Subtank is halfway between last-gen tanks and where I want to be...scared to pull the trigger on an Arctic or one of these other new ones, just to find out I've wasted money if it's still not where I want to go...

Vayper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Daddy is back with the Atlantis V2 and the Mega. My first reaction was; meh! :( :rolleyes: Seems to offer the same as the MK tank from Vision just more expensive. I have several drip tips with air flow control which only seem to cool the vape and dull the flavour. The only tank that seems to be pushing the envelope is the one from Youde!

http://www.aspirecig.com/products/Atlantis/atlantis199.html
1-150326160104X7.png

http://www.aspirecig.com/products/Atlantis/atlantis200.html
1-150326161225B7.png

If you absolutely must have one! There is a whopping 15% off :rolleyes: for the first 100 customers.
http://forum.aspirecig.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=25137

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Now that Atlantis Mega is something to really think about. I am certainly going to watch for these.
As crazy as it sounds, I am vaping my original Atlantis now with the extended 7ml tank and new OCC coils. The vapor is still huge and although the flavor is still not what I am looking for (here comes the crushing comment), it beats everything else I have available to me for my tastes (includes, Lemo, Subtank, Subtank Mini, and now Starre). Each of the new subtanks have their advantages and there are certainly plenty, but there are the disadvantages that keeps me picking up the Atlantis even though its not perfect. The closest so far is the Starre. I received it last week and believe me its a beast. The vapor production is off the charts and the flavor is very good. My only complaint is that no matter what, you better like a warm vape. Even using the .5 coils the vape is pretty warm if you want flavor. Using the .5 coils, I never could get the full flavor without remnants of the cotton taste even after three tank fills. The .25 coil does produce the best flavor but it comes at a uncomfortable warm vape for me. I believe it may have to do with the dual vertical coils. You will need to drive this pretty high to get the outcome you want. However it will be warm even with the air flow opened all the way. I cant explain it totally but the Atlantis just feels like a more solid quality tank all around. Like I said, they are all good in their own ways, I am just looking for that perfect tank and have yet to find it. Hoping the Atlantis mega may meet the challenge. For me the critical points are, capacity (need 5 ml min), quality of the workmanship, no leaks, big clouds and great taste. So the searching and reading continues. Have a great vaping day all

Vayper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Now that Atlantis Mega is something to really think about. I am certainly going to watch for these.
As crazy as it sounds, I am vaping my original Atlantis now with the extended 7ml tank and new OCC coils. The vapor is still huge and although the flavor is still not what I am looking for (here comes the crushing comment), it beats everything else I have available to me for my tastes (includes, Lemo, Subtank, Subtank Mini, and now Starre). Each of the new subtanks have their advantages and there are certainly plenty, but there are the disadvantages that keeps me picking up the Atlantis even though its not perfect. The closest so far is the Starre. I received it last week and believe me its a beast. The vapor production is off the charts and the flavor is very good. My only complaint is that no matter what, you better like a warm vape. Even using the .5 coils the vape is pretty warm if you want flavor. Using the .5 coils, I never could get the full flavor without remnants of the cotton taste even after three tank fills. The .25 coil does produce the best flavor but it comes at a uncomfortable warm vape for me. I believe it may have to do with the dual vertical coils. You will need to drive this pretty high to get the outcome you want. However it will be warm even with the air flow opened all the way. I cant explain it totally but the Atlantis just feels like a more solid quality tank all around. Like I said, they are all good in their own ways, I am just looking for that perfect tank and have yet to find it. Hoping the Atlantis mega may meet the challenge. For me the critical points are, capacity (need 5 ml min), quality of the workmanship, no leaks, big clouds and great taste. So the searching and reading continues. Have a great vaping day all
Have you tried using any drip tips with airflow control on the Starre such as the 2puffs or one of these https://www.fasttech.com/products/3016/10008295/1743909
?

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Those adjustable drip tips are new to me. I will have to check them out to see what it does for the vape using the Starre.

WARCHOP37

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just ordered these. Taking the slow boat from China, but I hope these function well. Granted, I don't think these things need any more airflow than they already have, but it aesthetically they should add a nice touch to my growing collection of RDAs and tanks...
https://www.fasttech.com/products/2129606

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got one of those tips, it worked well for me on my herakles but the tip itself would get hot
1b2c088f591b4771dce5417b616c3ecc.jpg
top comes off for tons of airflow
0a5037fc2de329c82b89e85372067f98.jpg

Xhalin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My local B&M has Arctic coils if you guys are still searching - in .5 and .2

VapeUpUSA in Chula Vista, CA

They ship as well... I believe they are 20 a box....

B-rad-Real

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This thread is great. Making my decision difficult, but very helpful.

@TheVapingDevil...I'm thinking bout the Starre, but not if the vape is always hot. You're saying the vape is uncomfortable to get good flavor?

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Hey @Dr. Vapin. I do love the Starre and think it's and awesome tank. Clouds are huge and flavor I am still dialing it in to my liking. The .5 is Def a cooler vape and both give great flavor. My only bitch is that .25 coil does vape a bit warmer for my likes. I prefer a much cooler vape probably because I used to smoke menthol cigs. My only caution with either coil is that u will go through a LOT and I mean A LOT of juice. If you mix ur own great if not be careful with it. Lolol. I actually alternate between the starre, Atlantis and subtank depending on my mood. They are all great devices.

B-rad-Real

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey @Dr. Vapin. I do love the Starre and think it's and awesome tank. Clouds are huge and flavor I am still dialing it in to my liking. The .5 is Def a cooler vape and both give great flavor. My only bitch is that .25 coil does vape a bit warmer for my likes. I prefer a much cooler vape probably because I used to smoke menthol cigs. My only caution with either coil is that u will go through a LOT and I mean A LOT of juice. If you mix ur own great if not be careful with it. Lolol. I actually alternate between the starre, Atlantis and subtank depending on my mood. They are all great devices.
I noticed you mentioned the juice intake earlier in the thread. I will decide with caution...lol. Are a lot these tanks juice guzzlers cuz they're sub ohm, or does this one stand out from the rest as far as juice consumption is concerned?

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know both my herakles and arctic chug juice like a collage kid at a party haha i use my non premium juices in them and use my premium juices in my drippers

I just received the Vapeston Maganus. In the reviews, most have said this is a better sub ohm tank than the Arctic because it can go all the way up to 150W. However, I put in the .5 ohm coil and I can say I can vape comfortably at 35W before I start to get a nasty metallicy taste. Also, I am sticking this on my sigelei 150W with a floating pin and these do not work well together! By the time I can screw the tank into the 510 all the way, the bottom starts to pull away from the rest of the tank. The piece that actually screws in to the 510 is being pushed up and pushing the coil, making the top pop off of the bottom. Then I tried it on my sigelei 100W with the adjustable pin all the way down, I could get it on there without it coming apart. I def would not suggest this with a floating pin as it is just a pain in the butt. At this rate, I would honestly rather stick with my Atlantis whenever I want to use a tank. Never had a problem except having to fill it 20 times a day, plus they are coming out with a .2 ohm coil!

B-rad-Real

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just received the Vapeston Maganus. In the reviews, most have said this is a better sub ohm tank than the Arctic because it can go all the way up to 150W. However, I put in the .5 ohm coil and I can say I can vape comfortably at 35W before I start to get a nasty metallicy taste. Also, I am sticking this on my sigelei 150W with a floating pin and these do not work well together! By the time I can screw the tank into the 510 all the way, the bottom starts to pull away from the rest of the tank. The piece that actually screws in to the 510 is being pushed up and pushing the coil, making the top pop off of the bottom. Then I tried it on my sigelei 100W with the adjustable pin all the way down, I could get it on there without it coming apart. I def would not suggest this with a floating pin as it is just a pain in the butt. At this rate, I would honestly rather stick with my Atlantis whenever I want to use a tank. Never had a problem except having to fill it 20 times a day, plus they are coming out with a .2 ohm coil!
That sux! Good to know tho. Are the vapeston and the freemax identical? I've been seeing the vapeston goes up to 150watts and the freemax goes to 100watts. Both on the lower ohm coils.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guys guys guys guys RTA'S ARE the future of vaping sub ohm's!! This sub ohm coils have a long way to go, there here but they haven't arrived, don't be fooled by false advertisements!!
VAPE ON
BIGBOYVAPER

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What rta do you suggest? Only one ive tried was the big dripper v2 and it was a complete let down. I left the b&m super happy then halfway through my 20 min srive home it tasted burnt i kept pressing the drip tip and still burnt. I pulled over to check and one coil was soaked and the other was bone dry. Plus it leaked like crazy. I was kinda turned off to rtas after that @ej1024
803d594f67faa54cd7027332dc256e9e.jpg

Last edited:

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What rta do you suggest? Only one ive tried was the big dripper v2 and it was a complete let down. I left the b&m super happy then halfway through my 20 min srive home it tasted burnt i kept pressing the drip tip and still burnt. I pulled over to check and one coil was soaked and the other was bone dry. Plus it leaked like crazy. I was kinda turned off to rtas after that @ej1024
803d594f67faa54cd7027332dc256e9e.jpg
in my head, and ymmv, the big dripper is not even close to being a tank, its a dripper with a bottle of juice on top that has a crack in it and a badly positioned tip. Was not a fan at all of this thing. If ypu want a nice tank that delivers great vapor/flavor, try the following:
Silverplay (uses kayfun parts, great airflow)
Goblin (tricky wicking, but once right it is the closest to a dripper IMO)
Orchid (not a huge fan myself, but a ton of people love these)
Billow (no personal experience with these, but people seem to love them)
Im sure there are more that im missing, but these tend to get the most airplay and they are all decently cheap (except the orchid if you go authentic)

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm still loving the Kanger subtank personally. Been messing around with rebuilding the stock coils lately - I made an experimental vertical coil yesterday, major pain in the ass to wick but it's really kicking ass on flavor and vapor!

I've got a subtank mini on its way to me, been wanting one of those to try out some more rebuildable configurations.

I've used a couple RTAs (Orchid, kayfun lite) neither really do the trick for me, they're a pain in the ass to fill, I hate having to drain them to check the coils and I have a subtank sooooooooooo lol

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I noticed you mentioned the juice intake earlier in the thread. I will decide with caution...lol. Are a lot these tanks juice guzzlers cuz they're sub ohm, or does this one stand out from the rest as far as juice consumption is concerned?
Hey there @Dr. Vapin. I vape with the following sub ohm tanks: Atlantis (extended to 8 ml) , Lemo, Subtank, Subtank Mini and now the Starre. Because of the simple nature of subohming, yes they all consume juice very quickly. However I find the Staree is the biggest juice hog of them all. That could be because most of mine use a .5 ohm coil and the Starre will use either a .5 or .25. I have been using it quite a bit with the .25 coil. The clouds are huge but that comes at the expense of juice for sure. I just wanted to let you know what to expect if you do go this route. I wouldnt trade my Starre at all and love it for the pure fact of why I got it - FLAVOR....... I found my favorite (Atlantis) just mutes every damn thing I put in it so I was looking for a quality tank that held alot of juice, was built with outstanding quality (unlike the leaking subtank lines from Kanger) and also was easy to use (Lemo sucks for adjusting airflow and filling) and has great flavor. I know I want too much out of one device but I am picky and OCD about my vape. I dont think its too much to get something exactly as you want without having to own several pcs of equipment to get the vape you want and deserve :). At the moment, I am vaping my Atlantis with the improved cotton coils. These are a def improvement over the originals but are still subpar in comparison to all my other tanks but I just love the quality of the Atlantis. I also have the Melo coils coming that I have read work great in the Atlantis and have improved flavor as well.

Be Safe and Vape on my friends

B-rad-Real

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey there @Dr. Vapin. I vape with the following sub ohm tanks: Atlantis (extended to 8 ml) , Lemo, Subtank, Subtank Mini and now the Starre. Because of the simple nature of subohming, yes they all consume juice very quickly. However I find the Staree is the biggest juice hog of them all. That could be because most of mine use a .5 ohm coil and the Starre will use either a .5 or .25. I have been using it quite a bit with the .25 coil. The clouds are huge but that comes at the expense of juice for sure. I just wanted to let you know what to expect if you do go this route. I wouldnt trade my Starre at all and love it for the pure fact of why I got it - FLAVOR....... I found my favorite (Atlantis) just mutes every damn thing I put in it so I was looking for a quality tank that held alot of juice, was built with outstanding quality (unlike the leaking subtank lines from Kanger) and also was easy to use (Lemo sucks for adjusting airflow and filling) and has great flavor. I know I want too much out of one device but I am picky and OCD about my vape. I dont think its too much to get something exactly as you want without having to own several pcs of equipment to get the vape you want and deserve :). At the moment, I am vaping my Atlantis with the improved cotton coils. These are a def improvement over the originals but are still subpar in comparison to all my other tanks but I just love the quality of the Atlantis. I also have the Melo coils coming that I have read work great in the Atlantis and have improved flavor as well.

Be Safe and Vape on my friends
I'm picky and ocd myself. I'm sure that's why I ask so many questions...lol. Thx for the detailed explanation.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I'm picky and ocd myself. I'm sure that's why I ask so many questions...lol. Thx for the detailed explanation.
Asking is the only way that I have been able to learn as much as I can along with reading reading and more reading through the awesome VU forums.

Be Safe and Vape On....

Vayper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a box of 'em. Now if my #*@* Yihi M would show up, I could use them.

Yes, info... absolutely.
Innokin has a subohm tank? Havent heard that one yet.

The Elephant in the room has spoken; Presenting the Innokin iSub Tank:

http://www.tasteyourjuice.com/wordpress/2015/03/26/innokin-enters-the-sub-ohm-tank-game/

Another one I'm looking forward to is the top filling Anytank by Yiloong (Makers of the Fogger):

SPECS:

*22mm diameter

*304 stainless steel

*fits atlantis head/coil and rba style

*atlantis head holds 5ml

*rba holds 4ml,dual coil

*pour filling from the top

*click ball dual 2*2, 2*4,2*6mm air flow control

*wide bore drip tip and chimney

*510 copper contact pin

Last edited:

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm still loving the Kanger subtank personally. Been messing around with rebuilding the stock coils lately - I made an experimental vertical coil yesterday, major pain in the ass to wick but it's really kicking ass on flavor and vapor!

I've got a subtank mini on its way to me, been wanting one of those to try out some more rebuildable configurations.

I've used a couple RTAs (Orchid, kayfun lite) neither really do the trick for me, they're a pain in the ass to fill, I hate having to drain them to check the coils and I have a subtank sooooooooooo lol
I just got my goliath in. I have now sold my herakles, and selling my arctic. Its amazing, plus i can take the tank off whenever and check cotton or coils. Easy to fill. And the clouds. Clouds bro clouds. For me its way more satisfying thsn any clearomizer i have used and it doesnt get as hot. I will wait for the zephyrus to come out but i dont see how it can top this for ease of ownership. Ill prolly make a seoarate thread on it so i dont clutter up the subtank wars thread

Attachments

• 1428217463958~2.jpg
    1428217463958~2.jpg
    667.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 1428217656815~2.jpg
    1428217656815~2.jpg
    859.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 1428217782376~2.jpg
    1428217782376~2.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 42

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got my goliath in. I have now sold my herakles, and selling my arctic. Its amazing, plus i can take the tank off whenever and check cotton or coils. Easy to fill. And the clouds. Clouds bro clouds. For me its way more satisfying thsn any clearomizer i have used and it doesnt get as hot. I will wait for the zephyrus to come out but i dont see how it can top this for ease of ownership. Ill prolly make a seoarate thread on it so i dont clutter up the subtank wars thread
Those coils lookburnt

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ive had it for two days, not sure how they can be burnt so soon.

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I did the build that ray lo did. Its 6 wraps of 26 gauge around a 2.5mm drill bit. Came out to .36 ohms n im running it at 35 watts. I first hit it at 55 watts but it tasted burnt so i dropped it down.
6b796bc9ee56288a2f994beac6b73a8c.jpg
now that i look at it closer it looks all gunked up. Doesnt taste burnt

Dynodave

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've also found the ego one from Joyteck to be a pocket rocket for the size it fantastic
0.5 ohm
5e60666588dfbbf2c50aeb46bdc28c42.jpg

Don't get me wrong I love my atlantis and subtank also found the delta 2 to be a blinder must say love running the atlantis at 43w on my dna 50
P
6cfc6c5f9f4f72477c072a65296e5e46.jpg

Davo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB-VA

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, I'm done with the kanger ST. I reported that the glass is not level on one "cut" edge. So after cleaning it up, & checking the o rings, I flipped it so the level edge is on the bottom. Put a new coil in it. Primed the coil, let it sit upright for an hour or so, and- eewwww it flooded the base under the coil. So, it isn't spitting, more like spewing fluid. Blech blech blech! And it still oozes from the bottom. It's not even going on the shelf, more like the drawer with the blus and V2s. Oh well, *shrugs* not the only bad kanger experience but the worst.

sds1912

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Iv got dozons of tanks kanger/ aspire/ lemo and i always find my self going back to rhe first tank I bought which is rhe promethious the flavour is outa this world and i can build on it wot more do u need

sent from my moto g using tapatalk

judgewiz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I on a break from the rebuilding mode. I currently running the Freemax Starre and loving it. I was surprised that Aspire went with a 30mm design on the mega. The Atlantis 2 at 3 ml sounds like to much refilling to me

B-rad-Real

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I on a break from the rebuilding mode. I currently running the Freemax Starre and loving it. I was surprised that Aspire went with a 30mm design on the mega. The Atlantis 2 at 3 ml sounds like to much refilling to me
In your opinion...any cons to the starre?

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just ordered the herakles .. You can use the atlantis and melo coils which might cut down on juice consumption a little bit..

My biggest question is wondering if the atlantis RDA head will work with the herakles - anyone try this out yet?

Vayper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the feedback on the Goliath. Where did you get it from and how much?

I just ordered the herakles .. You can use the atlantis and melo coils which might cut down on juice consumption a little bit..

My biggest question is wondering if the atlantis RDA head will work with the herakles - anyone try this out yet?
I doesn't off the bat, but you can probably make it fit by either making it somehow screw in further or using an extra seal so the glass sits in firmly.

VU Sponsors