Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Now wheres the fun in that
well, resurrecting this after he has apologized, made a concerted effort and not come back on this thread for a while, makes you worse than him. So we'll add you to the drawing for the troll of the year award.
congrats!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Build it and they shall come
tumblr_nn0krmUUc71r5ikujo1_500_zpsoetryfhh.jpg

JHC

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How was everyone's holiday? Mine was pretty awesome, wife cooked up a delicious turkey and we had dinner by ourselves which was actually kinda nice. Tried to catch up on some walking dead but the wife ate a bit too much and had to go lay down.

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How was everyone's holiday? Mine was pretty awesome, wife cooked up a delicious turkey and we had dinner by ourselves which was actually kinda nice. Tried to catch up on some walking dead but the wife ate a bit too much and had to go lay down.
Mine was great. Wife made an awesome meal. Watched a lot of football. Kids are well then we hung lights on the house. Tonight we do our tree up.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Turducken and lots of Victoria's Secret and Under Armour shopping...
The past 6 episodes of TWD, except for the flashback one, are all the same, so you haven't missed anything...

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow Steve Victoria secret. I had no idea.
There is no VS in CR, except at the airport and the prices there are triple US prices, so the ladies are getting VG and UA gear as stocking stuffers...

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Now ya' know why he's so in favor of roadside cavity searches for female drivers...

No one was talking to you. Scorned, ugly, nasty 'women' who hate men should stick to cat threads...How about posting some memes? Seems to be about your level of maturity and intelligence...

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd love to try turducken but my wife won't make it cause she doesn't like duck. I've never had duck at all but I really want to try some.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'd love to try turducken but my wife won't make it cause she doesn't like duck. I've never had duck at all but I really want to try some.
With duck it depends on the species and prep. We eat alot of it here, and usually marinate in buttermilk, and cook it with pork in some way to work out the "game" taste.
I apprenticed under the guy that created the turducken, and he used a pork based dressing in between layers to get the game flavor out of it. He would also make a duck and sausage gumbo as another way to do the same.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I leave making Turducken to the professionals, like the Ragin Cajun...

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How duck tastes is really dependent on the preparation...

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who would the moronic circle jerk stalkers attack then?
You only get attacked because of the moronic shit of yours that I read. You are one of the most negative irrational people I have ever come across. Said in an earlier post there is only one member that gets under my skin. And you sir are him. You argue just for the sake of it, even when everyone but you is in agreement.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
somedays dont you wish VU was more like big brother and we could vote people out?
I think we should definitely have an award for troll of the year and thread of the year.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The little gimp firebird call you over, because he can attack others, but can't take it back?
So now you're going to attack my bipedal status? That's low even for you, to call someone out for being a paraplegic. Especially when that incident was the result of going for a morning jog. You sure just went from troll to asshole.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You only get attacked because of the moronic shit of yours that I read. You are one of the most negative irrational people I have ever come across. Said in an earlier post there is only one member that gets under my skin. And you sir are him. You argue just for the sake of it, even when everyone but you is in agreement.
Perhaps you should put me on the ignore list. I wasn't speaking with you, but you attacked me, then cry like a little girl when you get it back- just like all the other circle jerks...

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So now you're going to attack my bipedal status? That's low even for you, to call someone out for being a paraplegic.
You should report me, like you usually do...

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nope, just sitting here watching the show, someone takes a jab insinuating things I'll add what I want.
Sounds like a professional way to moderate a forum...No wonder so many left...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You should report me, like you usually do...
I've never reported you. You do a good job making yourself look like an ass . No one else on this entire forum goes into personal attacks, that's a Stevegmu special.
No one here got you kicked out of ecf or made you a prorape outcast, you did all that on your own.

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Perhaps you should put me on the ignore list. I wasn't speaking with you, but you attacked me, then cry like a little girl when you get it back- just like all the other circle jerks...
I'm not crying. The opposite actually. Having a good laugh with the wife as I read your horse shit to her.

And I'm on tap crap it won't let me ignore you. I tried so if I have to read it might as well say my piece.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've never reported you. You do a good job making yourself look like an ass . No one else on this entire forum goes into personal attacks, that's a Stevegmu special.
No one here got you kicked out of ecf or made you a prorape outcast, you did all that on your own.
ECF is nothing more than a shill for Big Vapor...

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not crying. The opposite actually. Having a good laugh with the wife as I read your horse shit to her.

And I'm on tap crap it won't let me ignore you. I tried so if I have to read it might as well say my piece.
Maybe one day you will be able to afford a computer. Can't you get one with a SNAP card?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ECF is nothing more than a shill for Big Vapor...
That's why you were there until they got sick of your shit then crawled over here to bless us with your presence.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's why you were there until they got sick of your shit then crawled over here to bless us with your presence.
One of my buddies is on here...Everyone left ECF; just as most are leaving this site...

VU Sponsors