https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ECF is nothing more than a shill for Big Vapor...
The sick shit is I may be a gimp as you put it, but I do more in one day to help the general public than you do in a year. You wanna call that gimpish, then fine, its certainly alot more productive than being miserable all day, then logging onto a forum designed to help people for the sole purpose of name calling an insulting others.
Whatever bug crawled up your ass, you really need to get it out. If not for yourself then those around you .

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have 3 computers. I just choose to use my phone while sitting in my recliner. As far as snap card what I make as a bio engineer probably makes you look like a begger on the street corner.
Yes, I'm sure. So many fake engineers on here...

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The sick shit is I may be a gimp as you put it, but I do more in one day to help the general public than you do in a year. You wanna call that gimpish, then fine, its certainly alot more productive than being miserable all day, then logging onto a forum designed to help people for the sole purpose of name calling an insulting others.
Whatever bug crawled up your ass, you really need to get it out. If not for yourself then those around you .
Who is miserable? I was having a pleasant conversation with Bean until the trash showed up...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
One of my buddies is on here...Everyone left ECF; just as most are leaving this site...
Than by all means go wherever and the hell they went or learn how to coexist.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Than by all means go wherever and the hell they went or learn how to coexist.
You may want to look at the posts after #679 to see where the childish insults began. You were one of them, then along came the rest of the circle jerks...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You may want to look at the posts after #679 to see where the childish insults began. You were one of them, then along came the rest of the circle jerks...
Oh you lean the joking about Victoria Secrets.... So who can't take a fucking joke?

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only you would take joking this far. But its to be expected.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I joke with friends, not immature morons who follow me around...
Nuff said dude, you've shown who and what you are.
Ready last word for Stevieboy......
Insulting another mans wife, insulting someone because they are paralyzed...
Wow, whose the trash? Whose the uneducated?
Done dude..... Done

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nuff said dude, you've shown who and what you are.
Ready last word for Stevieboy......
No I don't put up with childish bullies who run away crying when they get it back...

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So now you insult my wife funny thing is go ahead. While your wanking your pecker .......never mind. Don't want to give you a visual to wank to.
There's nothing wrong with chubby chasers. Fat women need love also...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Done dude..... Just Done

UUnfortunately I have a life to live away from a monitor-- you know oThe world with real people.

Enjoy being a douchebag the rest of the day.
No I don't put up with childish bullies who run away crying when they get it back...
No one here crying dude, unlike you I have no problem with being paralyzed, not sure why it bugs you so much.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Done dude..... Just Done

UUnfortunately I have a life to live away from a monitor-- you know oThe world with real people.

Enjoy being a douchebag the rest of the day.
Yet you are the one who follows me around. I was having a pleasant conversation with Bean until your ilk showed up...

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No wonder Millennials have such a tough time in life; they can only post in memes...

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Damn that stung so good, ur nothin but a broke dick that needs to attack others and act like ur innocent. go cry in ur pillow buttercup
Are you trying to write like one who is uneducated and ignorant, or you can't help it? I think you better stick to memes...

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have yet to see a insult from u, i know ur trying with all ur wittle might but its not working bud
I wasn't trying to insult you; just ascertain why you write like an undereducated teen...If you can't help it, I am sure there are free programs which you may benefit from...

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Its so u can understand whats going on, dont want u getting confused and running into a wall or anything
I actually feel a bit sorry for you. You have no chance in life and will end up living off of my tax dollars...

VU Sponsors