Become a Patron!

Suck my balls

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hope you guys wrote letters to the Administration, rather than just submit the form letters...

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What, no meme for that?
Ummm no i think not, but chew on this for a minute ur nothing more then a attention whore, u initiated confrontation with another member and acted abused and innocent you sir are a tool, not a good tool either more so a cheap swiss army knife whose only purpose in life is to sit in a drawer to be used occasional as a toothpick. You are trash, good luck with that

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Listen up @stevegmu, you really fucked up Royally here. I don't care if a member is anything but a human being. you appear to do. Do not fuck with the rules. Don't even try. I am all for free speach. but I will bounce your ass out of VU if you break the fucking few rules we have.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Listen up @stevegmu, you really fucked up Royally here. I don't care if a member is anything but a human being. you appear to do. Do not fuck with the rules. Don't even try. I am all for free speach. but I will bounce your ass out of VU if you break the fucking few rules we have.
They are the ones who attacked me. Go back to post #679 where I was having a pleasant conversation...They attacked me, got it back, then went crying to the mods... What a joke...

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
twilight-zone-1-o.gif

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Really? Lmao what was the initiat comment towards firebird, ur not innocent and when someone cracks a joke about anothers disabilities i will step in so fuck off u piece of shit
How would I know if anyone is disabled?

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
He said so after ur comment and u neglected to rebuddle that tells me ither u dont give a fuck and knew from somewhere else or ur a fuckup and dont give 2 shits
Bipedal means one has 2 legs. I assumed it was another silly joke he was making...

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Didn't you just go crying to a mod? Interesting... Really, you should only post memes...

FYI, no one hear filed a report or as you said "Went Crying To A Mod".

I should know because I am a mod with a whole lot of special buttons and I can check these things.

But, as well as the other Admins and Mods, I am always watching.

Here is a picture of me watching during breakfast this morning if you don't believe me..............

Evil UncleRJ.jpg

And FYI, I am also a "GIMP"

Heck, I even have the nice state issued tag hanging on my rearview mirror to prove it.

BTW, I don't use a cane. When needed I use a Quarterstaff for assistance and other functions if deemed necessary.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Bipedal means one has 2 legs. I assumed it was another silly joke he was making...
Dont even play dumb, you've known longer than anyone else on here. That was a well known fact from way back at another venue. Aside from the statement I made clearly indicating that amd using proper verbiage that any educated human (to use your favorite words) would know. Play innocent all you wan; but, no one here is buying it. So why not just quit while you're ahead.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dont even play dumb, you've known longer than anyone else on here. That was a well known fact from way back. Aside from the statement I made clearly indicating that amd using proper verbiage that any educated human (to use your favorite words) would know. Play innocent all you wan; but, no one here is buying it. So why not just quit while you're ahead.

I don't research the history of others. I use the term in the context it was used in the Karate Kid...But I do apologize. I had no idea you are a paraplegic....

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad your feeling better and are entertained to boot....LOL
Ya i always end up in pissing contest threads when i need entertainment kind of weird but funny i just cant help but to stumble across the fuckery lol

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dont even play dumb, you've known longer than anyone else on here. That was a well known fact from way back at another venue. Aside from the statement I made clearly indicating that amd using proper verbiage that any educated human (to use your favorite words) would know. Play innocent all you wan; but, no one here is buying it. So why not just quit while you're ahead.
We got ur back

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FYI, no one hear filed a report or as you said "Went Crying To A Mod".

I should know because I am a mod with a whole lot of special buttons and I can check these things.

But, as well as the other Admins and Mods, I am always watching.

Here is a picture of me watching during breakfast this morning if you don't believe me..............

View attachment 34634

And FYI, I am also a "GIMP"

Heck, I even have the nice state issued tag hanging on my rearview mirror to prove it.

BTW, I don't use a cane. When needed I use a Quarterstaff for assistance and other functions if deemed necessary.
Sorry to hear that uncle.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't research the history of others. I use the term in the context it was used in the Karate Kid...But I do apologize. I had no idea you are a paraplegic....
Not even close, dude. Every one of your friends knew and it was even a conversation that we all had back there.
I'm done speaking to you, dude. You and the other jackasses have a good one. You won Stevie boy, you won the internet now fuck off. You see me post somewhere *since you're obviously on tapacrap) dont even acknowledge a thing I say, try being an adult, I know ots difficult but you can try.

VU Sponsors