Become a Patron!

Technical Parameters of Wellon Transformer Mod

Wellon

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hi guys, Today Olivia want to share a nice vape device, name Wellon Transformer Mod.

We have discuss Top 4 Reasons Why you Should Choose Wellon Transformer Mod.
This post we are going to introduce Technical Parameters of Wellon Transformer Mod.
By the way, if you have any question about Wellon Transformer, please do not hesitate to ask wellon ecig experts.

Transformer-final_02.gif

Detail Technical Parameters of Wellon Transformer Tank
4.0ml e-Liquid capacity
Weight: 71g
Diameter: 22mm
Height: 60.2mm (excluding threaded 510)
Symmetric Central Air Flow
Pyrex glass tubes
Standard 510 screw connector

Detail Technical Parameters of Wellon Transformer Box Mod
Dimensions: 82 x 42 x 22mm
Weight: 121g
Temperature range: 200-600ºF (in 10ºC increments)
Output wattage: 1-75w
Resistance: 0.1 – 3.0ohm
Standby current: <50uA
Voltage range: 0.5 – 8.0v
Single 18650 High Drain Battery (sold separately)
Material: Zinc Alloy
Thread: Spring loaded 510
Display: OLED
Temperature Control Modes: Ni, Ti, and SS
Available in Black, Stainless Stell, Brass, Copper.

Transformer-final_10.jpg

Source: http://www.wellontech.com/technical-parameters-of-wellon-transformer-mod/

Wellon

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Standout Feature of Wellon Transformer Mod
The one standout feature of the mod would probably be the magnetic flap that is used to protect the adjustment buttons when not in use. It’s a nice little feature but I think a button lock would have done just as good of a job.
For safety the mod also features the usual protections like 10s puff cutoff, short circuit protection, open circuit protection, high temp and reverse battery.
Transformer-Mod.jpg

510 connection of Wellon Transformer Mod
At the top it’s got a 510 connection with stainless steel threads and what looks to be a gold plated spring loaded positive pin. I’ve tried quite a few tanks and drippers on it and they all seemed to sit flush without any noticeable gap. Surrounding the 510 connection is a bit of embellishment carved in to the mod, it kind of reminds me of a spider but I don’t know if that was intentional.

Wellon Transformer with Hight Performance
Down the face of the mod you’ve got what look like SS buttons for firing the mod as well as for making adjustments. The fire button is round and almost flush with the mod, it’s a little clicky and works well without any rattle. The adjustment buttons as I mentioned are hidden under a little magnetic flap and they are also clicky but they have quite a bit of button rattle, the cover helps mitigate some of it but you can still hear them rattling underneath. Between the fire and adjustment buttons you’ve got a fairly bright OLED screen with a fairly standard layout depending on what mode you are in, I’ve included screen shots in the album. All the way on the bottom of the mod you’ve got the micro usb charge port. I didn’t see any listing of it being upgradeable so it’ll just be for charging only. I personally would have preferred the charge port be on the side so you can leave it standing up while charging but that’s a minor complaint if the tank doesn’t leak.

Source: Wellon Transformer Mod Introduce from majorvapes

Wellon

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Source: http://www.wellontech.com/wellon-transformer-mod-introduce-from-majorvapes/

This post content also a part of Wellon Transformer review.
Go deep for more detail Wellon Transformer Mod Introduce from majorvapes.
We are going to from three parts dicuss Wellon Transformer Mod.
#1 Standout Feature,
#3 510 connection,
#2 Hight Performance.

Transformer-Mod.jpg

The mod is pretty straight forward without a ton of bells and whistles but works well for what it is. It’s a 75w zinc alloy regulated mod that uses a single 18650 battery. It’s 82mm tall, 42mm long and only 22mm wide so it’s rather small for a single 18650 mod.

Standout Feature of Wellon Transformer Mod
The one standout feature of the mod would probably be the magnetic flap that is used to protect the adjustment buttons when not in use. It’s a nice little feature but I think a button lock would have done just as good of a job.
For safety the mod also features the usual protections like 10s puff cutoff, short circuit protection, open circuit protection, high temp and reverse battery.

510 connection of Wellon Transformer Mod
At the top it’s got a 510 connection with stainless steel threads and what looks to be a gold plated spring loaded positive pin. I’ve tried quite a few tanks and drippers on it and they all seemed to sit flush without any noticeable gap. Surrounding the 510 connection is a bit of embellishment carved in to the mod, it kind of reminds me of a spider but I don’t know if that was intentional.

Wellon Transformer with Hight Performance
Down the face of the mod you’ve got what look like SS buttons for firing the mod as well as for making adjustments. The fire button is round and almost flush with the mod, it’s a little clicky and works well without any rattle. The adjustment buttons as I mentioned are hidden under a little magnetic flap and they are also clicky but they have quite a bit of button rattle, the cover helps mitigate some of it but you can still hear them rattling underneath. Between the fire and adjustment buttons you’ve got a fairly bright OLED screen with a fairly standard layout depending on what mode you are in, I’ve included screen shots in the album. All the way on the bottom of the mod you’ve got the micro usb charge port. I didn’t see any listing of it being upgradeable so it’ll just be for charging only. I personally would have preferred the charge port be on the side so you can leave it standing up while charging but that’s a minor complaint if the tank doesn’t leak.

Now since I’m not P. Busardo or DJLSB I didn’t run any kind of accuracy or performance tests on the mod but I did test out all of the features and can say in the week+ that I’ve been using it it’s performed flawlessly. I’ve tested out the variable wattage and temp control features and both seem to function accurately. Aside from TC modes the mod itself has very few options other then flipping the screen. Locking resistance comes with the new coil message like many mods do and I wasn’t able to find a button combination to lock it. With no firmware updates this thing is rather simple and will stay that way which to me will be welcome by many novice users. The OLED screen I mentioned above has all the information one needs and while in VW mode it shows the resistance of your coil, the voltage it will fire at and the current wattage it’s set to. While in TC mode it shows the current TC material, the resistance of your coil, the wattage it will fire at and the current temperature. I couldn’t figure out a way to change the wattage while in TC mode so it might be set to 75w and that’s it but the temperature can be adjusted from 200-600F, I also didn’t notice an option for Celsius.
Source: Honest review time: The Transformer Kit from Wellon Technology

Wellon

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Why discuss Wellon Transformer Coil?
We have introduced 4 features of Wellon Transformer Box Mod, and Tansformer’s technical parameters.
This post we will discuss a part, named Wellon Transformer Box Mod Coil.
Wellon-Transformer2-1024x528.png

It’s a really Specially Designed Coil, and you can read deep to know details.
And there are some of our customers do know this awesome transformer coil.
So Olivia wants to let more and more guys know and use wellon coil.

Simple Assembly Guideline of Wellon Transformer Coil
If you have know the theory of well on transformer coil, you can easy assembly your device.
Or, please follow our steps to assembly your Wellon Transformer Coil.

This cylinder shaped coil is with thread on the top of coil.
You need to screw it on the connector instead of the atomizer base.
This is an extra process to make sure the device is with 0 leakage.

Wellon Coil Ensure your Transformer with High Performance
Specially Designed Coil is the biggest feature for this device.
This means you can get high performance with wellon transformer Box Mod.

Transformer will give you a stylish and durable vaping experience with it’s specially designed coil.
And it’s remarkerble by it’s incredible flavour with huge vapor production and there’s no splash in the mean time.

Or try to click below link to learn more detail about this device:

If you have any questions about Wellon Transformer Coil, please do not hesitate to cantact wellon Vape experts.

Or try to read other post about Wellon Transformer:
  1. Top 4 Reasons Why you Should Choose Wellon Transformer Mod
  2. Wellon Transformer Mod Introduce from majorvapes
  3. WELLON TRANSFORMER VIDEO GUIDING
  4. Wellon Transformer Box Mod with Awesome Coil
  5. Technical Parameters of Wellon Transformer Mod
  6. Packaging and contents of Wellon Transformer

Wellon

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Transformer-final_03.gif

Unique symmetric air flow in the midd of double-deck glass chamber design, makes Transformer tank a 0 leakage device.
It have changed the landscape of the vaping industry, taking your vaping experience to the next level.
Manually control the airflow, adjust the amount of taste and vapor created according to your own liking.

>>Learn more Wellon Transformer<<

Wellon

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Transformer-final_04.gif

Transformer will give you a stylish and durable Vaping experience with it's specially designed coil.
This cylinder shaped coil is with thread on the top of coil.
You need to screw it on the connector instead of the atomizer base.
This is an extra process to make sure the device is with 0 leakage.
And it's remarkerble by it's incredible flavour with hyge vapor production adn there's no splash in the mean time.

Wellon

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Transformer-final-_07.jpg

Transformer Box Mod with Magnetic Cover
The OLED screen with grade appearence can easily read the vaping date.
The cover on the Transformer Box Mod with magnetic connection, protects the buttons and prevents accidentally touch.
With the provided Temperature control mode and wattage mode, you can enjoy ith with proferred coils for desired vaping experience.

Wellon

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Transformer-final_09.jpg

Wellon Transformer Box Mod kit can total control in the palm of your hand. It's designed to be compact and portable.
Perfectly fit in your pocket, this device will follow you wherever you go.
Allowing you engage in a relaxing and tasteful vaping session at any given moment.

VU Sponsors