Become a Patron!

The BEST Vaping Products of 2017

tr1age

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer

We really wanted to address ALL VAPERS Beginner and Advanced in regards to what the best vaping products are. But make sure you only have to buy them once and are good to go. No buyers remorse or need to upgrade later. No holds bar! Future proof!

You will have everything you need right at the start ad will never have to buy more again! This is what we believe to be the best in not only design, but package, bang for buck, taste, clouds, and ease of use especially for those trying to quit smoking. No one wants to hassle with something when they are trying to switch from something familiar to something new and often confusing, only to then learn it is useless a week later if they make it through the transition process!

Not only that we wanted to walk you through from package to assembly, so you know what it takes to start vaping quickly and efficiently!

As well we wanted to pick a starter kit that had expand-ability for when and if you wanted to upgrade in the future!

Last edited:

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude, are you on crack? Recommending any Wismec product as the best of the best is insane. Also, if you're burning out pre built coils every 2/3 days then something is wrong.

No buyers remorse or need to upgrade later. No holds bar! Future proof!

I will keep the links updated so you will always have the latest and greatest!

Wait, what? I thought it was no holds bar! Future proof. WTF
Bunch of crap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors