Become a Patron!

The BOREAS RTA by Augvape and Roxy

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shit, when the boreas first came out it was $56 on eBay!
$23 has to be damn close to wholesale price.
$56? That's one of the reasons why eBay is one of the last places I look for gear. I got mine when they first came out on Subtanksupply.com and it was around $30.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I paid $46 for my first one, which I bought just to be nice to my friend.

Ended up just loving the hell out of it

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
i really like that it comes with 2 decks that way if over time one of them gets messed up then you have the other one.

of course every boreas I've ever got (3 so far and 1 on the way) has had a broken oring on the second deck.

Amanda sent me a link to an oring store and i got 100 deck orings for $6.50 shipped.:)

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
300 Crown .25 coils
150 Notch coils
2 Merlins BNIB
2 Boreas BNIB
4 Original Crowns BNIB
1 Alleria BNIB
1 Limitless BNIB
1 Avocado BNIB
1 Hohmtech Slice BNIB
1 IPV5 BNIB
1 VT133 BNIB
1 Hohmtech G2 BNIB
1000 ft of various SS wire.
4 big ass bags of cotton pads
Roughly 12,000 mls of juice.

This is all aside from my daily mods which number about 12 as well as 12 tanks. I am taking no chances. I love my country but I fear my government. Yes, my name is Deucesjack and I'm a Vapocalypse Prepper. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
300 Crown .25 coils
150 Notch coils
2 Merlins BNIB
2 Boreas BNIB
4 Original Crowns BNIB
1 Alleria BNIB
1 Limitless BNIB
1 Avocado BNIB
1 Hohmtech Slice BNIB
1 IPV5 BNIB
1 VT133 BNIB
1 Hohmtech G2 BNIB

This is all aside from my daily mods which number about 12 as well as 12 tanks. I am taking no chances. I love my country but I fear my government. I am taking no chances. Yes, my name is Deucesjack and I'm a Vapocalypse Prepper. Lol.

Wow!:yes:
We know who's house to visit in case of an emergency lol!

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
300 Crown .25 coils
150 Notch coils
2 Merlins BNIB
2 Boreas BNIB
4 Original Crowns BNIB
1 Alleria BNIB
1 Limitless BNIB
1 Avocado BNIB
1 Hohmtech Slice BNIB
1 IPV5 BNIB
1 VT133 BNIB
1 Hohmtech G2 BNIB

This is all aside from my daily mods which number about 12 as well as 12 tanks. I am taking no chances. I love my country but I fear my government. Yes, my name is Deucesjack and I'm a Vapocalypse Prepper. Lol.

Rookie!
I lost count 2 months ago ;)

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rookie!
I lost count 2 months ago ;)

That's why I made a spreadsheet (as much as I hate spreadsheets :p) I really wanted to get a good grip on what I really had on hand vs. what I think I have on hand.

It did help me identify a few gaps. Except for stuff that can be had from non-vape specific sources (basically batteries, pg, vg and flavorings or really good deals from private sales) I'm not buying anything after 8/8 until we see how this is all going to shake out.

It appears that individual states will ruin the vape market in their own heinous ways without the burden of the FDA regs

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
300 Crown .25 coils
150 Notch coils
2 Merlins BNIB
2 Boreas BNIB
4 Original Crowns BNIB
1 Alleria BNIB
1 Limitless BNIB
1 Avocado BNIB
1 Hohmtech Slice BNIB
1 IPV5 BNIB
1 VT133 BNIB
1 Hohmtech G2 BNIB

I just bought:
(2) RX200
(1) Triad DNA200
(1) g2 ohmwrecker
(1) silver Boreas
(1) Aeromizer Supreme 7ml Silver
(3) The Tank by Scottua
(4) Gallons of 100% nic
(5) 100 ft of SS 316
(12) Subohm cell 18650's
(60) premade alien coils

And my 10 box mods I use in cycles and my (6) Boreas and Tfv4 tanks my crown tank and my 15 Rdas...... And rolls of 24g kanthal.... And tons of Sony VTc 5....... Fuck I'm ready to rock and roll for a while...... Jap cotton and Rayon to build a mattress....

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I don't know about you, but my collection would look very different if the FDA and regressive state laws were not in play

I'd have 2 Boreas instead of 6, two merlins instead of 13, 3 squonkers in stead of 10 - one liter of nic instead of five gallons, etc etc

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I'm getting ready in case something does happen, we are going underground with Vape supplies.......

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I had to defer some pretty important life decisions to allocate money to stockpiling. But, even if everything stays the same (I doubt it will all come crashing down Aug. 9) in the years to come, I feel I'll have come out ahead in the long run.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had to defer some pretty important life decisions to allocate money to stockpiling. But, even if everything stays the same (I doubt it will all come crashing down Aug. 9) in the years to come, I feel I'll have come out ahead in the long run.
I know how you feel...... I sold most of my stuff at the flea market to save money for future needs, now I spent all of it in more Vape shit thinking as of August I'm fucked....... This situation really sucks.....

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Initially I bought a lot of nic, then a few very high quality pieces that should last or at least be able to be rebuilt easily and then got down hard on mass quantities cheaper stuff I really like such as the Boreas

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At the minimum I'm pretty sure shit is going to start getting scarce and expensive. Nicotine juice is going to be regulated like tobacco and expensive as all hell. If we win some major court battles they are still going to heap shit loads of taxes. The main motivation is the States sold bonds from the Tobacco settlements which has to be paid back. None of the money went to health care or stop smoking programs, it all went into the general fund.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm buying things that I can sell for what I paid for it..... Or high quality pieces that even over time they will sell for the same..... Or even a small profit.... There are things that hold their money if you treat and maintain in top condition....... I feel for the people that are in financial need and can't afford anything.... I've been there before.......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How many mebers are Vaping Underground ? You will see that people will start with hello does anyone have some juice they can offer me little juicy Lucy ?...... And a lot of members will be like hell yeah !!!!!!!!!

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes like Lucy I've had to put a large chunk of my life on hold the last couple of months. I've been squeaking by financially, all to insure I am well stocked. Fucking government!

I've never been a one issue voter until now. It's not just them taking Vaping away, it is the epitome of corruption that is our government. The pure blatant disregard to people's health, destruction of small businesses, people's lives and livelihood.

All to appease their corporate masters.

Yep, we've got the best government money can buy. Can't call them whores, whores are honest. They're fucking Politicians, lowest form of scum there is.

Yes, I have become a one issue voter.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes like Lucy I've had to put a large chunk of my life on hold the last couple of months. I've been squeaking by financially, all to insure I am well stocked. Fucking government!

I've never been a one issue voter until now. It's not just them taking Vaping away, it is the epitome of corruption that is our government. The pure blatant disregard to people's health, destruction of small businesses, people's lives and livelihood.

All to appease their corporate masters.

Yep, we've got the best government money can buy. Can't call them whores, whores are honest. They're fucking Politicians, lowest form of scum there is.

Yes, I have become a one issue voter.

NO POLITICIANS AND NO LAWYERS .......

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's why I made a spreadsheet (as much as I hate spreadsheets :p) I really wanted to get a good grip on what I really had on hand vs. what I think I have on hand.

It did help me identify a few gaps. Except for stuff that can be had from non-vape specific sources (basically batteries, pg, vg and flavorings or really good deals from private sales) I'm not buying anything after 8/8 until we see how this is all going to shake out.

It appears that individual states will ruin the vape market in their own heinous ways without the burden of the FDA regs
What could you possibly be missing?
Yeah did you guys & gals hear about PA? Not only do the vendors have to pay a wholesale tax of 40%. No one is allowed to purchase online without paying the 40% tax? They can't even cross state lines to purchase & bring home without filing a claim to pay. Don't know how they will regulate but it's disgusting what they are doing.:cry:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't know about you, but my collection would look very different if the FDA and regressive state laws were not in play

I'd have 2 Boreas instead of 6, two merlins instead of 13, 3 squonkers in stead of 10 - one liter of nic instead of five gallons, etc etc
I would have never went on a buying streak had it not been for our government and it's over zealous regulations.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
What could you possibly be missing?
Yeah did you guys & gals hear about PA? Not only do the vendors have to pay a wholesale tax of 40%. No one is allowed to purchase online without paying the 40% tax? They can't even cross state lines to purchase & bring home without filing a claim to pay. Don't know how they will regulate but it's disgusting what they are doing.:cry:

it will be interesting to see how many people file the claim.
I'd never pay a tax that i thought was unjust.
especially if i was expected to use the honor system to pay that tax.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
it will be interesting to see how many people file the claim.
I'd never pay a tax that i thought was unjust.
especially if i was expected to use the honor system to pay that tax.

Look at an amendment to the (Jenkins Act) especially if vapes from DT to mods remain "tobacco"

Topweasel

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That's the worst part. It's going to be hard enough to fight the FDA. The states are excellent sting really quick to make the point moot. Hell in Mi we don't have anything on the books but that is because the Governor vetoed a previous bill because it wasn't limiting enough.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Utah bans online sales and vape shops cannot sell online to people in Utah :wtf: Indiana seems to have been able to effectively close the majority of their vape shops, Arkansas also prohibits its residents from buying online and a number of online sites are complying even though they are not in Arkansas. If you try to buy online from a Texas vape shop, you are required to give the last four digits of your SSN (I can prove this with emails from a shop I declined to buy from) Pennsylvania's new tax is not only ridiculous but has severe penalties for not paying their tax if you are caught.

The list keeps growing and I am probably missing a few :bs: laws

Debbiej

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is there somewhere it is written? The vape apocalypse? I'm reading a lot of hearsay, but what IS going to happen in August? People at work just shrug it off. they asked me what exactly is gonna happen, I tell them stuff is going to be more expensive. FDA wants to get their hands on some of thIs money.

Last edited:

Topweasel

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is there somewhere it is written? The vape apocalypse? I'm reading a lot of hearsay, but what IS going to happen in August? People at work just shrug it off. they asked me what exactly is gonna happen, I tell them stuff is going to be more expensive. FDA wants to get their hands on some of thIs money.
The trick is they make it seem like everything will be fine after August 8th till 2018. But the first things that will happen is every small and medium hardware manufacturer that can't survive on the selling of the exact same hardware every month will die off. Look at Augvape. Already discontinuing a popular model only 5 months old and probably their biggest seller because they weren't going to sell enough to make more runs because until things break most people who wanted it already had it.

Then they will close down ports. No more getting even legitimate pre lockdown hardware from china. Because they are a source of illegal vape material. Then comes the limitation on nicotine sales because that needs to be monitored and controlled. We might be able to get some stuff here and there. But eventually it will be like 2011. With only dual purpose vape shops with a handful of items. The websites will gouge us a bit.

By 2018 the regs won't need to be enforced because just the freeze alone and the the side regs will do enough to destroy vaping.

VU Sponsors