Become a Patron!

The BOREAS RTA by Augvape and Roxy

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was at the local B&M today.

Big Tobacco Rep was leaving as I walked in. What an ass. The story that unfolds, the owner Brad was in the store and Big Tobacco walks in. Spews some shit about how the FDA is gonna shut down the Vape shops. Gets his ass handed to him by Brad. I only caught the very tail end of it. Was there just in time to see the end of the verbal beat down and the guy walk out in shame.

Fuck Big Tobacco and all they stand for! Pardon my french. I can change the word if the mods so require.

84Harley

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was at the local B&M today.

Big Tobacco Rep was leaving as I walked in. What an ass. The story that unfolds, the owner Brad was in the store and Big Tobacco walks in. Spews some shit about how the FDA is gonna shut down the Vape shops. Gets his ass handed to him by Brad. I only caught the very tail end of it. Was there just in time to see the end of the verbal beat down and the guy walk out in shame.

Fuck Big Tobacco and all they stand for! Pardon my french. I can change the word if the mods so require.

That's REALLY fucked up!!! :cuss2:

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Back to my visit to the Vape Shop.

I'm trying new flavors and the dude tells me to try Dr. Strangelove. Fricking pissant tank they have for trying flavors ain't hitting for nothing so he hands me his RDA. Says he has been vaping Dr. Strangelove all day. I hit it and love the flavor.

Say wow, nice juice. Buy some.

What I noticed is that his RDA, triple parallel coil build had very, very good flavor but, I still didn't think it bested the BOREAS for flavor.

Come home , rebuild my RDA with Claptons and okay the flavor is better, EJ you know the one I am talking about, but... To me it still does not top the BOREAS for flavor.

Maybe its me. I admit I am not the best builder in the world and am a noob at all this building stuff. But if a no nothing moron like me can slap some of Raymos coils in the BOREAS and get kick ass flavor. Well, I do not know what that means other than the BOREAS kicks ass!

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's REALLY fucked up!!! :cuss2:

The story as I am told is he was spewing junk about the FDA stopping all juice handling in the shops, clean air act, no more indoor vaping and all that shit.

It was funny because when I walked in I start blowing cloud and the dude was getting his ass reamed in the most professional and polite way possible by Brad the owner, who was open carrying to boot (Love It), with facts and big tobacco just stood there in the clouds looking like an arse.

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I guess all this means that even in a one horse hamlet in the middle of nowhere Ga big tobacco and the goobermint have their eyes and hooks out for us.

Go to casaa.org and stand up for our rights.

We have beat them back in Ga temporarily. In the U.K. big goobermint is winning. In too many states here in the U.S. goobermint is winning. It is time we all stand up for our rights!

If you keep voting for the same arseholes that put us in this mess you are part of the problem. If you are not active and do not vote you are part of the problem.

Do not vote for the arseholes that have destroyed this nation. Vote for anyone but the guy or gal with the (I) by their name. I=Incumbent. Throw their arses to the wolves! They'd have no problem stepping on your neck to take what you have. Return the favor before they have the chance to do it to you!

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The story as I am told is he was spewing junk about the FDA stopping all juice handling in the shops, clean air act, no more indoor vaping and all that shit.

It was funny because when I walked in I start blowing cloud and the dude was getting his ass reamed in the most professional and polite way possible by Brad the owner, who was open carrying to boot (Love It), with facts and big tobacco just stood there in the clouds looking like an arse.

Well, the FDA may screw us over worse than that, but we won't know until we know.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He worked for RJ or something? What did he waste his time for walking into a store that he has to know won't agree with his opinion or give 2 shits about it either?

Like me walking into a gay club telling them gay marriage is going to get repealed. What the hell would I expect from that?

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
He worked for RJ or something? What did he waste his time for walking into a store that he has to know won't agree with his opinion or give 2 shits about it either?

Like me walking into a gay club telling them gay marriage is going to get repealed. What the hell would I expect from that?

Intimidation I guess. That is the only reason any of us could think of.

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Big government and Lobbyists do not care what you think. They want you to bow down to what they think. Remember we are "The Great Unwashed" and only they can protect us from ourselves.

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I know it is not the same as fresh cheese but, I love it when we get the Hickory Farms sampler box for Christmas. Lots of great cheese, meat, mustard spreads. It is heaven.

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Somebody say BACON?
bacon1.jpg

:shades:

rolf 2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, I should be set for a couple of days. Mixed up 200 ml of DIY juice. Now to let the Boreas rip.

HD
hey hd !
what did you mix ?
tobacco ? vping on some 2 weeks old stuff
50 50 pg vg 2% hangsen ry1 ..and vz honey cured at 2%
added 4 drops of vanilla for the 120 ml .
I think it will be my all day mix. yummy !

rolf 2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Fromundacheese :p

There once was a lady named Dot
Who lived off of pig shit and snot
when she ran out of these
she ate the green cheese
that grew on the sides of her twat
-13 Sins (Netflix Movie)
raymo !
used to like the French brie ... I think you ruend it for me . lol
ore we are all bored waiting for roxys new mod ?

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
You know you're loved when you have so many nicknames... rich guy, guy who types really fast and willy wonka lol

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of this forum depsises me given what's going on in the other thread, but at least there will be more memories by me left than those of my obituary the day I die. They said I loved to be hated, that I wanted pity. No. I just know what it's like to fight, that freedom of speech they use to abuse me with I took a bullet to the femur for and can't walk worth a damn some days because of it. Being spoon fed your rights puts you in a mind state that makes it alien to you when someone like me who has had to fight for everything they've ever had their entire life comes on and has an attitude that doesn't conform to theirs.

They can ask me to be polite when they've taken a bullet for their country, a country that wasn't even theirs to begin with (as I'm Serbian), until then, I'm still me.

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
C'mon Mikail! We all know your resume! And i for one thank you for your service! Watch the really good review above, have a vape, & relax brother! Tell us more about your gear or something! I learned alot from you so far about LiPos! The thing I wanting to see most is a mod with easily interchangable LiPos! Maybe creating a mod with say a Hohmwrecker G2 style chip with a good battery pack you could change is something right up your alley! Live long & vape on brother!:shades:

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After watching and reading all the reviews I've got to say that I am shocked and appalled by the way that some of the folks are pointing at Augvape and some of the folks are pointing at Sreamcrave, and crying "copycat."

Am I the only point holding my UD Bellus aloft and calling them both copycats?

Point is, this is evolution and change. Duplicate ideas can and will happen without theft of ideas...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors