And that's why I don't watch these fuckers
HELLO PEEPS MIKE VAPES IS HERE
FAT FAGN
THE SAD CHRONICLES
I only watch
Richard NG
the BOGAN...
Robert Santa Claus ellis
I kept telling raymo to start doing reviews but he's camera shy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dscl

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I aways look at reviews (not just for vape gear) like this:

Ignore the top and bottom 10% and what's left is usually a good snapshot of how the product is.

Icipher84

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
00fdc10a465498248736854a6f8a3c5b.jpg

Let the stalking begin.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Out of all the Negative comments Grimm deleted mine? My comment was far from grotesque and I only mentioned things I pointed out in my review...I guess it just made him look like an ass for shitting on a great product because he couldnt see the highlights vs downfalls ratio..

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Out of all the Negative comments Grimm deleted mine? My comment was far from grotesque and I only mentioned things I pointed out in my review...I guess it just made him look like an ass for shitting on a great product because he couldnt see the highlights vs downfalls ratio..
No wonder I didn't see urs

SeniorBoy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
I just watched The Vaping Bogan for the first time. Did you guys catch the rolls of toi let pap er in the far lower left side of the screen. Putting aside for a moment his potty mouth and I mean a potty mouth on steroids the guy really knows his stuff. Actually quite humorous. His taste buds are quite refined during his talk about the F bear. That's a good thing in my book. I kept asking myself what it would be like to hang out with him in the real face to face world. Anyone ever met him? I'm not quite sure that the FDA who does watch very closely all the social media, would share my views. /lol

:)

EDIT: Grrrr............/ VU auto incerts an affiliate link (another site) with certain text. Not cool IMHO

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I just watched The Vaping Bogan for the first time. Did you guys catch the rolls of toilet paper in the far lower left side of the screen. Putting aside for a moment his potty mouth and I mean a potty mouth on steroids the guy really knows his stuff. Actually quite humorous. His taste buds are quite refined during his talk about the F bear. That's a good thing in my book. I kept asking myself what it would be like to hang out with him in the real face to face world. Anyone ever met him? I'm not quite sure that the FDA who does watch very closely all the social media, would share my views. /lol

:)

I would love to go to Australia, but it's a pipe dream. Too little money, and with how I feel, I would spend half my time there in the hotel bathroom :(

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

He deleted yours, but left up Mikhail's?

rolf 2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
you are all biased when it comes to the boreas !
so am I . for a different reason so . most of you want bazooka coils and pour the coal to it !
and then say its a juice hog ...most of you asked for top fill when roxy ask for oppineons ..not me !
just before the boreas roxy was writing about the aromamizers and loved the bottom fill .and still fill my boreas that way .
looks ? I have my oppinneons on that , why is knurling look bad ? but it works fine the way it is .
juice capacity absolutely nice ! the boreas is defenetly a very nice refined tank and will also work very nice with small single coils at 14 watts . using a silicone plug to reduce the chamber volume block the opposite air intake and plug 2 of the juice holes works out fine for me . also put another drip tip on it with a smaller bore .
what I did not do ...jet ..is reduce the tube from the chamber going to the top .
for an atty not designed for my style of vaping it does fantastic !
in one word versatile .

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
so am I . for a different reason so . most of you want bazooka coils and pour the coal to it !
and then say its a juice hog ...most of you asked for top fill when roxy ask for oppineons ..not me !
just before the boreas roxy was writing about the aromamizers and loved the bottom fill .and still fill my boreas that way .
looks ? I have my oppinneons on that , why is knurling look bad ? but it works fine the way it is .
juice capacity absolutely nice ! the boreas is defenetly a very nice refined tank and will also work very nice with small single coils at 14 watts . using a silicone plug to reduce the chamber volume block the opposite air intake and plug 2 of the juice holes works out fine for me . also put another drip tip on it with a smaller bore .
what I did not do ...jet ..is reduce the tube from the chamber going to the top .
in one word versatile .
Im guessing this pic is yours? I thought it was a great idea..
Single Coil.jpg

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
in one word versatile .

Modding the atty ---

I'm intrigued with your silicone insert idea, being a tootle puffer myself.

I like the draw with one chamber open, but the flavor is best for me with two chambers open.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor

I sat there and roasted him on a level that would make Comedy Central Roast Master Jeffrey Ross blush, and he deletes YOUR comment? Excuse me while I die of shock.

Icipher84

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
So this Boreas has been nice thus far but I definitely need a mod with more power. I'm limited to 87W @ 3.5 volts. The airflow is much less turbulent than the Supreme. Also I hate the shitty 510 on this istick. Props to you Roxy, she's a keeper.
635a8466fa2f65205cecf2e304ebb503.jpg
eec2a08c13f81fdd99b08637d93eeaa7.jpg

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
And that's why I don't watch these fuckers
HELLO PEEPS MIKE VAPES IS HERE
FAT FAGN
THE SAD CHRONICLES
I only watch
Richard NG
the BOGAN...
Robert Santa Claus ellis
I kept telling raymo to start doing reviews but he's camera shy...

One of the reasons I only watch Northern Fog now. Dude is down home and okay. Even if he is a canuck. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I looked for your post and never saw it. he deleted it quick last night.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Off topic, but am I the only one who thinks Cheese Nips kick Cheez-It's ass?

rolf 2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Im guessing this pic is yours? I thought it was a great idea..
View attachment 48584
jes raymo
that's the one from me one of the things I am trying without butchering up roxy s creation .
got number 0058 .so I am still ready for the big boys build , maybe later ?
never say never but every thing I want from a vape is all there !
its in rotation with a dedicated single coil tank and amazingly can compete !

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
jes raymo
that's the one from me one of the things I am trying without butchering up roxy s creation .
got number 0058 .so I am still ready for the big boys build , maybe later ?
never say never but every thing I want from a vape is all there !
its in rotation with a dedicated single coil tank and amazingly can compete !
Hey if it works for you then keep using it bud, no shame in using what you feel works! I kind of wish they made a peice that would pop in much like the silicone plug you made, that would be a nice extra. People have just seemed to gravitate to larger builds with this RTA in this thread, how am I not to help out a fellow member ;)

rolf 2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Modding the atty ---

I'm intrigued with your silicone insert idea, being a tootle puffer myself.

I like the draw with one chamber open, but the flavor is best for me with two chambers open.
juicy lucy !
could be ..a lot also depends where the air hits the coil you could try different coil hights .
vaping with one hole open now and its still airy !

rolf 2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey if it works for you then keep using it bud, no shame in using what you feel works! I kind of wish they made a peice that would pop in much like the silicone plug you made, that would be a nice extra. People have just seemed to gravitate to larger builds with this RTA in this thread, how am I not to help out a fellow member ;)
jes you are right !
the boreas will take what ever somebody wants out of a vape ! still marvel at your coils , beautiful creations .
and it makes a lot of peps happy . so I just don't understand that stupid review that green gives it , its impossible that he spend any time with it .

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damn Carp, I think I am going to hold you responsible for my next hoarding escapade...I gotta up my tip game! That thing it just too damn sexy!

I gotta give a props shout out to Rob over at sts, my vapemail today included to brand spanky new, no tilt decks as replacement for the two tilters, along with a new alleria drip tip, along with a slew of orings for both. Guy has great customer service attitude and is truly a pleasure to deal with!IMG_20160423_164827.jpg

VU Sponsors